Smuts

JonahxBret2

I cruised along in my car, just bobbing my head to the radio. The wind was load and roaring as I closed my eyes and began to relax. Just as I began to feel good and happy, a siren cut through my reprieve. "Fuck." I thought to myself as I glanced in the mirror. I was hoping that it was an ambulance trying to get past and I filled myself with hope that this would be the case. Alas, that was not to be. A police car was sitting right on my tail, the officer motioning for me to stop and pull over. Grumpily, I pulled over and waited.

A skinny guy, with long black hair, and some lip rings stepped out of the car. He walked over, wrenched open the door, and threw me onto the hood of my car. "What the hell, man??" I shouted angrily as he smiled, his tongue brushing against his lip rings. I lay on my back, staring up into the sky, when a hand grabbed me and spun me around, pressing me against him. "Think happy thoughts Jonah, think happy thoughts." I tried desperately to not act like I wasn't turned on, but that was gonna be hard to do. "Do you know why I pulled you over?" He asked me in a smooth, slightly high voice. I shook my head, not knowing what I would say. Smiling, he confirmed my suspicions. "You were going 85 in a 40mph zone, I'm gonna have to take you in for processing." I looked at my car, and then back at him. "What about my car?" I stuttered out. He reached for his radio, and spoke a few cryptic words into it. "Someone is coming to pick it up, now get in. He shoved me into the backseat, and before he closed the door, he cuffed my hands quickly. "Can't have you trying to escape" He smirked as he looked at me through his rearview mirror. His eyes lingered on me, as he flickered his gaze up and down. I closed my eyes and hoped we would be at the station soon.

The car jerked to a stop, and the cop grabbed me by the arm and yanked me through a set of double doors. "Officer Von Dehl, the interrogation room is as you requested, all cameras are off, and the listening devices are as well." The man gripping my arm smiled, a smile that didn't reach his eyes. "Thanks, Alexx." He said, for some reason he had barely contained joy in his tone. He threw open a door, and tossed me into the room casually. I backed up, panicked, as he advanced forwards, slowly unzipping his pants. The door was just barely open in the background, and I dove past him, stretching out for the door, before I realized that was what he was waiting for. I slid across the ground, and found myself stretched over his knees. His warm breath tickled my ear, as he ripped my jeans off, freeing me from their tight embrace. My legs, cold under the air, shivered. His hand snapped back and he brought it down on my ass hard. "Ungg." I let out a shrill shriek as he continued spanking me, harder and harder.

"Now, I want you to suck my cock." He forced me to my knees, and I looked up at him, slightly confused. "What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Bret Von Dehl, but to you, it's Officer Von Dehl, miscreant." He slipped his jeans off and his cock hung there. I slowly began easing forward before he became tired of my slowness, and just slammed into my mouth, filling me all the way up. I gurgled around him, as he took my head in his hands, and began vigourously fucking my mouth and face. I licked and lapped and sucked at him as he thrust in and out of my mouth, setting a very fast pace. I could feel myself getting hard, and I assumed he noticed because as I looked up at him, that smirk had settled back in on his face. His thrusts got sloppier and sloppier as he grunted, cumming all in my mouth. As he slid out of my mouth, I sat there, cum on my face and in my mouth, and looked at him hesitantly waiting for his next command.

He lunged forwards, claiming my lips in a heated kiss as his hand traveled down my stomach, coming to a stop just above my cock. He grinned into the kiss, and took me into his hand, rubbing up and down furiously on me. I moaned and writhed against him, desperately trying to break free from his grasp. He reached out with his free hand and uncuffed my hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist. Face tense with pain, I moaned. "Please, just fuck me already Officer." He pretended not to hear, and continued to rub at me. "PLEASE." I practically yelled so loud, I think the entire station could've heard me. He sniffed. "If you insist." He thrust into me hard, and I groaned as his warm and throbbing length filled me to the hilt. He began roughly pushing in and out, very fast. He grabbed the handcuffs again, and cuffed my hands behind my back, my feet together, and slapped a ball-gag into my mouth. My groans and grunts became nothing but muffled noises as I drooled around the gag in my mouth, desperate to scream what with how he was pleasuring me. He replaced his cock with his fingers, and shoved his fist into me, rapidly. I was shaking furiously, trembling all over, drool from the gag dripping down my face and onto the floor, as I rocked back and forth onto his fist. His fingers extended into me and he probed inside of me gently, before rubbing back against a spot in me. I almost choked on my own saliva in joy. He pulled the gag out. "Speak." I couldn't talk, my cries devolved into just grunts and squeaks and moans as he fingered me. Just as I felt myself about to climax, he ripped his hand out, shoved his cock back into me, and went back to roughly fucking me. He came inside of me, with a grunt, and I came all over my chest and his chest, and he licked his lips before he stood up and spoke. "Alexx left for the night, and we're actually bounty hunters, the cop thing was just to get you to come with me. I've been watching you for a while, I think you're gonna like it here. And if not, well, we've got a lot of soundproofing and toys here. I'm gonna get something to clean you up with, stay here, okay?" He smiled gently at me and I just nodded, gasping for breath, hands cuffed behind me, feet cuffed together, and drool spilling out of my mouth, a dazed look in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
fuck me bret von dehl ilysm. perhaps more bret von dehl smut maybe???