Status: Updating every couple of days :)

Thank You for the Venom

Demolition Lovers

I wake up in Gerard's house, my head on someone's chest. Oh crap, I didn't... Surely I didn't... My head pounds and I look up at the person I am on.
'Shit, Frank?' I whisper, as not to hurt mine or his head. He bolts upright and then holds his head.
'Did we..?' He panics, checking under the covers. 'Nope, we're cool, I have my pants and belt. Likelihood is that we were going to do stuff and I couldn't get my belt undone.' I chuckle at the thought.
'Well that's a relief.' I half-smile, my head throbbing. The door opens and Gerard enters with a tray of water and aspirin.
'Ooh, what did you two get up to last night?' He giggles, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.
'Nothing.' Frank says quickly and I laugh, taking a glass and a pill. A smaller boy, about 14 walks into the room.
'What the hell Gerard? I sleep over a friend's house for one night and by the time I'm back you've wrecked the house?' I assume this is Mikey, the bassist. He averts his attention to Frank and I, 'Woah, what did you two get up to?' I blush.
'Nothing! God what is it with your family Gerard?!' I instantly regret talking that loudly, as everyone groans with the exception of Mikey. A ginger/blonde man with a beard walks in with Lyn-z and some guy with an afro. They all raise their eyebrows.
'Nothing happened!' Frank and I exclaim simultaneously as Tim and Shelly also walk in.
'Why is this where everyone has decided to meet!?' I ask.
'Are you sure nothing happened, you guys were pretty close last night.' The afro'd guys says, I glare at him.

An hour later and the only people still there are Lyn-z, Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Me, Bob and Ray (the last two I have just learnt)
'So Lindsey, do you play anything?' I ask, drinking a black coffee.
'Bass, I'm in a band, been playing for 2 years now.' She smirks.
'Sweet, I've been bassing it up for 5 years now.' Her jaw drops. Ha. I bet she wasn't expecting that.
'Nice dude, bass off sometime.' She chuckles.
'Hell yeah.'

Frank's POV

'So, do you like her?' Gerard whispers to me.
'I don't really know her. I mean, she's cute, sweet, funny, but... Yeah.' I stutter, it's true, I don't really know her at all, but there's something about her.
'You guys were seriously all over each other last night.' He reminds me and I can't help but smile.
'I wanna see her again.'
'Grow some balls and ask her out.' He taunts me. 'Go do it, right now.' He shoves me towards Lyn-z and Aurora.
'Erm, er, Aurora, I was just wondering, do you want to, grab a coffee or something sometime?' I say nervously.
'Yeah I would love that! I can't do Tuesday or Thursday evenings but any other day is awesome.' She smiles. Well it's Saturday afternoon, so Sunday would be too soon, but Monday would be good.
'How about Monday? I can pick you up at like 4?' I suggest and she nods.
'That would be great, I'll see you then!' She pulls me into a hug which I return and then she kisses me on the cheek. I stand there paralyzed as she skips out the door.
'Duuuuude you are so in there!' Ray mocks me, shaking me by the shoulders. I fall back on the sofa. She kissed my cheek.

Rory's POV

'Sure you can wait until Monday?' Shelly giggles as she pokes me.
'He's sweet, but he's too good for me.' I sigh as the car pulls up to my semi-detached house.
'Don't you dare say that, after Steven, and Vic, you deserve it, believe me. And anyway, he was sooo into you. If you don't then I will.' She giggles mischievously and I get defensive.
'Hey! I'm right here!' Tim reminds her and she kisses him. I jump out of the car and thank Tim for the lift, greeted by Tracy as I walk into my house.
'Hello sweetheart, did you have fun last night?' She says, a smile plastered on her face. Bless her, she tries to be nice, she honestly does, so I don't give her any grief. She isn't all that bad to be honest, she's quite laid back about me going to parties and stuff.
'I had a great time, really great thanks. Oh, and would it be okay if I went out with a friend on Monday, I've already turned in my term papers?' I ask sweetly, batting my eyelashes.
'Of course Rory, you know you don't have to ask.' I thank her and go up to my room, packing my school bag and then going for a nap.

The next day

I wake up about 11am. Sitting on my bed I decide that I am going out, I know, I'll get another piercing. I pull on my combat boots and head down to my usual place. I already have a shit-load of ear piercings, and a lip piercing (which might I add, Frank also has) I'll get my eyebrow done.
'Heyyy Rory! What can I do for you?' Will, who owns the place, says. He's about 35 and drenched in tattoos and piercings, it's awesome.
'I think I'll get my eyebrow done today please!' I muse, handing over the money. He slides it across the counter back to me.
'I think you've had enough to get this one on the house.'
'Thanks dude! That's awesome!'
'Don't sweat it. Right, I'm on my way out now, so you can either wait 45 minutes or the new guy can do it?' He suggests.
'I'll take the new guy.'
'Sweet,' He sticks his head through the door to the back room. 'Frank! You've got your first eyebrow!'
No way, is it him? It can't be that Frank. Is it?

'Aurora! Long time no see!' He winks, making my heart melt. He pulls me into a hug and Will shoots me a look over Frank's shoulder, I stick my tongue out at him and he giggles, heading out the shop door. I jump into the familiar chair and Frank brings over a tray of stuff.
'So, anything take your fancy?' He asks, showing me all of the different rings and such I could have. My answer would actually be 'yes, you do', but I decide against saying that. I settle for a silver ring, and Frank begins on unwrapping all of the equipment.
'Now, this shouldn't hurt too much, but -'
'-Frank, does it look like I'm a stranger to piercings?' I say, a weird grin on my face as he smiles. 5 not too painful minutes later and I have my piercing. We chat for about 10 minutes and eventually I decide I really should leave, despite the fact that I'd rather stay and talk to Frank. I go to leave but Frank catches my arm.
'Hey, erm, I get off in 5 minutes, if you want to get a drink or something?'
'Sure! I'll meet you in Starbucks?'
'Awesome.'
As if on cue Will returns.
'Frank you can head off now, nice job with the eyebrow, looks sweet.' They high five and Frank stumbles out with me. We walk to the Starbucks down the road, and are greeted by Gerard.
'Dude since when do you work here?' Frank asks.
'I've worked here for a month Frank.' Gerard laughs. 'What can I get you?'
'Erm, I'll have a cappuccino, Aurora?'
'I'll have a latte please Gerard.' I smile, retrieving my purse from my bag.
'It's on me.' Frank says, handing Gerard $10.
'Thank you.' I giggle, jeez, when did I turn back into an 11 year old girl?

Gerard hands us our coffees and we sit down at a table.
'So, you lived here all of your live?' He asks, sipping his cappuccino.
'In Starbucks? No, in New Jersey, yes. How about you?' He sticks his tongue out at my remark
'Unfortunately yes, wiseass.'
'So tell me, niceass,' He blushed, that was a good one, did I just come up with that?! 'what's your band like?'
'You think? Well, Bob's on drums, Ray, the afro guy is lead guitar, Gerard sings, and you know me and Mikey. We've written quite a lot of stuff, play some local venues. We're called My Chemical Romance.' He tells me and I nod.
'Awesome, you sound pretty great.'
'Thanks, I'll have to hear you on bass some day.'
'Yeah, so, have you got a girlfriend or anything?' I ask, hoping the answer will be no.
'Nope, you got a boyfriend?'
'Nopety no.'
'Good.' He whispers.