Status: Updating every couple of days :)

Thank You for the Venom

I'll be your detonator

Frank picks me up in the morning for college.
'Hey babe. You okay?' He asks me as I get in.
'I'm great thanks, not feeling college today though. I have a sociology lecture. Are you okay?' I ramble on.
'I'm pretty awesome actually, I only have one lesson today so it's pretty pointless.' He laughs and I chuckle.
'Let's just ditch.' I joke and he nods.
'I know this great music store on 27th if you actually wanna skive.' He muses, turning back round the roundabout to go back the way we came.
'Sure, it's not like I ever even listen in lectures anyway.' I chuckle and he does his heart-melting lopsided smile again.
'Well let's go, and if you want we can go to Gerard's after school, we have band practice, LynZ will be there too.' He offers and I kiss him on the cheek.
'I would love that! I've been dying to hear you guys play. And cool on the LynZ front, she's pretty awesome.' Oh God, I am basically fangirling over my boyfriend's band.
'She really likes you by the way. She thinks your awesome too.' He tells me.
'What were you guys talking about me?' I laugh and he nods.
'They were interrogating me. Don't worry they all love you.' He assures me and I feel kind of warm inside, internally chuckling at the fact that he said they love me when we haven't said that to each other yet. I don't want to rush into saying it, it's a big ass step and I'll fuck it up if I say it too soon. But I do think that we could get there.

Frank pulls up outside a tatty looking record store and I step out of the van. He takes my hand and pulls me in. It's amazing inside. Ancient vinyl's up all over the walls, along with awesome graffiti and old rock posters. There's racks all around with rows upon rows of records. It's like heaven.
'Frank! Long time no see!' A mid 40's man who I can only assume is the owner of the shop.
'Christian, how you doing buddy?'
'I'm not too shabby. Who's the lady friend?' He asks, wiggling his eyebrows, earning a giggle from me.
'Chris, this is Aurora. She's my girlfriend. That's right, your little 5ft4'' Frank with the greasy hair and an attitude problem got a girlfriend.' He chatters excitedly. I shake Chris' hand before turning my attention back to Frank.
'I like your hair.' I defend him, pulling it out of his eyes. 'And 5 foot 4 is perfect because I'm only 5 foot 2.' He gives me a kiss and we go to browse through the records. In about 5 minutes Frank has an armful of records.

'Hey Frankie, it's My Chemical Romance right?'
'Tis indeed.' He confirms, and I pick out a record named 'I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love'. Frank pays for his stuff and runs outside as his phone rings. I decided to go for I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love and a vintage Nevermind record, by one of my all time favourite bands Nirvana.
'Already paid for.' Chris smiles.
'What?' I ask, glancing at Frank through the glass door.
'Frank gave me extra. It's covered.'
'Oh my God he's so sweet.' I coo, picking up the items.
'If he does anything stupid, try to forgive him, he's never had a real girlfriend before. But he's a keeper, I promise you.' He whispers and I walk outside after exchanging goodbyes.
'Yes Dad, we'll see you soon.' He sighs, hanging up the phone. I kiss him quickly.
'What was that for?'
'Thankyou.' I smile into another kiss. 'So you were talking to your Dad?'
'Yeah, about that. Obviously I live with my Mom, but would you like to meet my Dad? I'm going up this Saturday and he'd really like to meet you.'
'Really?! Sure, I would love to!'
'Awesome.' He smiles as we get into the car.

We grab lunch and then go to Gerard's house after chilling at Frank's house for a bit.
'Where does Gerard live again?' I ask absent-mindedly looking out of the window.
'You don't remember?'
'Dude, I was drunk off my ass, you think I remember anything?' I remark and he chuckles.
'Fair play.' We pull up outside the house. Gerard opens the door before we reach it and he runs and jumps on Frank, tackling him to the ground. Suddenly Mikey runs out of the door and jumps on to the two of them, followed by Ray and then Bob, who drags me down with him.
'I think you've broken every bone in my body.' Frank groans to us and we all climb off him. He does a mock glare at me and I kiss him and chuckle.
'Sowwee.' I pout and he puts an arm around my waist as we all head back inside.

Frank picks up his guitar that must stay at Gerard's and all of the boys take their positions. Bob counts them in and all of the instruments start at once, hitting me like a brick. Frank is darting around all over the place and I must say it is very sexy. Gerard begins to sing,
'Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say...'
His voice is completely enchanting and I am completely enthralled in their music. Mikey isn't too bad on bass for a 14 year old kid. I can't figure out how long Ray has been playing, but judging from the guitar solo he's just pull off I'm inclined to say a long time. They finish the song, Frank and Gerard with sweat clinging to their foreheads. LynZ arrived and Gerard runs over to greet her.
'You're amazing!' I squeal, kissing Frank as he wraps his arms around my waist. He brings the kiss deeper and we continue until Ray clears his throat and raises his eyebrows in amusement. I turn deep red but Frank just smirks.
'Aurora, you're so cute when you blush.' He smiles, wrapping his arms around me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder.
'You're just cute all the time.' I reply and he kisses my cheek.

'Kiddo!' LynZ directs to Mikey. He looks up but doesn't say anything. 'Can Rory borrow your bass?' He nods and hands it over to me with a small smile, pushing his glasses up with his finger.
'Thanks dude.' I pat him on the back, adjusting myself to his guitar as LynZ plugs her own into an amp.
'The rules of a music off,' Ray begins, 'are very simple. Improv only, it ends when one of you gives up, and knowing how stubborn LynZ is and from what I know about Rory, this could last a while. May the best musician win.' I swallow nervously, retrieving my plectrum from my necklace. LynZ starts to play confidently, just a simple riff on the E and the A, slowly to begin with. She stops and I begin, slightly increasing the pace and adding in the D string. This continues until my fingers are moving extremely fast and I can barely think what I'm doing. Thank God for this muscle memory. I'm starting to ache now, but I refuse to give up, I finish my turn and LynZ begins to play, bending backwards until her head is almost on the floor. Holy shit. I am so glad that she is not wearing a skirt right now. I need to step it up. I get down on my knees so I'm facing away from the guys, and put my bass over my head so it is resting at the top of my neck. I've only played behind my back a handful of times, so this probably isn't the best thing to do. My fingers are moving too fast for my brain to comprehend, but I think that one of us will cave soon. I force myself to complicate the riff even further, adding in slap bass to the improv that is killing me. I finish my turn, and instead of seeing Lindsey continue I turn around, panting, to see everyone with dropped jaws and wide eyes.

'Holy goddam fuckin' shit.' Gerard whispers. I chuckle.
'Crap dude, you're amazing, we have to do that again sometime!' Lindsey exclaims, patting me on the back.
'Thanks you were awesome, yes we definitely do!' I reply humbly, rubbing the back of my neck. I hand Mikey back his bass as Frank, Bob and Ray still sit there with wide eyes.
'Thanks for the loan man.' I chuckle.
'I can never again do this guitar justice.' He sighs and I laugh.
'Mikes you're pretty fuckin' great, you're only 14! At 14 I could play smoke on the water. Literally that was it. Stick at it, you've got talent.' I tell him truthfully and he smiles and blushes a little.
'Thanks, that- that means a lot.' I ruffle his hair and head to the bathroom to sort out my hair. As I come out Frank is there.
'Aurora, you were incredible. I've never seen anyone play like that before in my life.' He grins.
'Thanks Frankie, you are insane on guitar, you're so energetic.' I compliment him and he kisses me. He interlocks my fingers with his and we walk back into the living room. I check my watch, 5:30. Ugh, I need to be at work for 5:45.
'Right losers, I gotta go to work.' I sigh, standing up and slinging my bad over my shoulder. Frank stands up too.
'I'll drive you if you want?' He offers sweetly, blinking as his hair touches his eye.
'It's literally just down the street, you'd be wasting fuel. But you can walk with me if you want.' I suggest and his eyes light up.

I take his hand and stroll down the street with him, just chatting about nothing. I reach the door to the restaurant and Frank stops me just before I walk in.
'Aurora, I'm sorry if I'm really bad at this. If I'm too clingy, or, just a complete douche at times, I've never had a real girlfriend before, so I don't really know how it all works.' He says sheepishly, and I play with his hand.
'Frank, you're doing nothing wrong, honestly, you are perfect. I don't think I could ask for a better boyfriend.' I admit and he smiles. 'Right, I'm going to have to go or I'm gonna be late. I'll see you in the morning.' I sigh, not wanting to leave him.
'Bye baby.' He says with a kiss that I return. I squeeze his hand and head inside. Just as I am in the door someone touches my arm. I turn round and it's Frank.
'I just can't keep you away can I?' I smile with a wink.
'I just wanted 2 things. One, do you want to sleep round mine tonight? My Mom is chill with it. And two,' He kisses me.
'Yeah sure, I get off work at 9, so I'll be over about 9:30?' I ask and he smiles.
'Wait, do you actually know where I live?' He laughs and I furrow my brow.
'Good point there Iero.' I chuckle.
'I'll pick you up at 9:30.' I nod and we kiss again.