Status: Updating every couple of days :)

Thank You for the Venom

If you can stay then I'll show you the way

I tie up my apron and walk over to table 7. Much to my amusement it is Vic with one of his blonde bimbos.
'Are you ready to order?' I fake smile, and he smirks.
'I'll have a cheeseburger.' Ah, good old Vic, no manners.
'Um, I'll just have a chicken salad, with no chicken.' The size 0 bleach blonde drones. So that is basically a plate of lettuce. I write it down and go to pin the notes to the board.
'A cheeseburger and an Anna salad please Carl.' I shout across the kitchen and he chuckles. I call it Anna salad because we used to work with a girl who would literally eat nothing but lettuce. I head back out into the small passage way between the kitchen and the restaurant to find Vic standing there. He puts an arm against the wall so that I am trapped between his arms.
'Excuse me, Sir, I'm working.' I try to remain professional.
'You know, I can get any one of those girls I want, except for you.' He muses.
'Maybe that's because I have some self respect.'
'Ooh, feisty. Iero's a lucky one.'
'Just piss off Vic.' I growl and he smirks again.
'Why so bitter, Rory?' He sneers and I want to smack him across the face.
'Bitter? Hmm, try, you raped me, maybe?!' I snarl and he looks almost taken aback.
'Rape? You were my girlfriend, I could do whatever I wanted to you.'
'That's not the way it works Victor. It's my body, and you violated me.' He raises an eyebrow before leaning down and trying to kiss me. I slap him across the face, hard.

I walk back into the restaurant and leave Vic to nurse his red cheek. Just make it until 9 I tell myself. I just wish Frank was here. I serve a few customers before going into the toilets to splash my face with water. After more painstaking hours the clock finally strikes 9. I hang up my apron and check out.
'See you Maggie.' I call to the other waitress and she waves with a smile whilst wiping down the bar with a wet cloth. I rush home and change into my hound-tooth leggings and my long sleeved white lace blouse. Frank arrives exactly at 9:30, and I jump into his van.
'Hey baby, I missed you.' He smiles sweetly and I lean across and kiss him on the cheek as he's driving.
'I missed you too, trust me.' I internally chuckle. We have a short conversation until we arrive at Frank's house.
'Mom?' Frank calls out once we get in the house. She replies from what must be the living room.
'Mom, this is Aurora, Aurora, this is my Mom.' He introduces us and I go to shake her hand before she pulls me into a hug which I return, smiling at Frank over her shoulder.
'Frank has told me so much about you!' She says warmly.
'I could say the same!' I smile, as he takes my hand as his Mom pinches his cheek fondly.
'Right kiddos, there's plenty of food if you want anything, I'll go upstairs the television is all yours. Have fun!' She tells us, leaving the room. She pops her head back round the corner. 'But not too much fun.' Frank and I both turn a deep shade of red.

We settle down on his sofa underneath a blanket and cuddle whilst watching a random film that's on television.
'I gotta tell you something.' He swallows and I feel the concern flood to my face.
'Anything sweetie.' I kiss him on the cheek.
'I'm, well, I'm, uh, I'm kinda a virgin.' He looks embarrassed and I must say it is cute as fuck.
'Why were you so embarrassed to tell me?' I ask, kissing him as he smiles.
'I dunno, thought it made me lame I guess.' He half smiles and I shake my head. I need to tell him about Vic.
'No, I actually find it really cute. I kinda have something to tell you too.'
'Go ahead.'
'I'm not a virgin, but, not by choice. You know, erm, Vic Charlier in the year above, well uh, we dated for a while, but I was only 15 and he was 16. I didn't want to go that far, but uhm, he didn't really care what I wanted.' A lump forms in my throat.
'He, he, r-raped you?' He asks, his big eyes full of concern and hurt.
'Yeah.' I sigh, as a tear falls from my cheek. He wipes it away with his finger.
'I'm so sorry. Baby you've gotta know I would never do anything like that to you in a million years and beyond.' He caresses my cheek.
'I know, so I'm sorry if it seems like I'm holding back at all, I really care about you, but it's just so hard to trust y'know?'
'You can always trust me.' He whispers.
'Promise?'
'Promise.' He confirms, crossing his heart. We kiss gently again before watching the movie. It feels so good to get that off my chest.

I look out of the window to see it snowing. I thought we were in the middle of a heat wave?
'Frank! Snow!' I say, sounding rather like a 6 year old at Christmas. He looks up excitedly and jumps up from the sofa, dragging on a jacket and some shoes as I do the same. There's already a thick layer covering the ground.
'It's a freaking blizzard out here!' He shouts as I look at the sky in awe. I can't believe that Frank told me something that personal. I know we've only been going out for a short amount of time, but whenever I'm not with him I feel like I need to be. Dare I say it, I think I'm falling in love with him. I feel a snowball collide with the back of my head. I spin round and run at Frank, jumping on him and sending us both down to the floor. We roll around a bit until I end up on top of him, our warm breath creating steam in the frozen air. I lean down and close the gap between us, and he wraps his arms around my waist and rolls over until he's on top of me. I feel the snow soak through to my back, it's extremely cold but I don't care. Right here, right now is perfect.
'Aurora Walter, I think I'm falling in love with you.' His teeth chatter and I beam from under him.
'I think I'm falling in love with you too, Frank Iero.' We continue to kiss for a few more minutes until Frank's Mother comes outside.
'You two are going to catch your deaths out here!' She fusses. Frank jumps up and pulls me up by my arm, catching me as I fly up and greeting me with a kiss.
'Sorry Mom.' He chuckles. He holds my hand as we walk back inside, brushing off our jackets. I have an idea and check the school website.
'FRANK COLLEGE IS CLOSED TOMORROW. SNOW DAY!' I practically scream and he picks me up and spins me in triumph.
'Me and the guys always go sledging on snow days, wanna come with?' He asks excitedly and I nod eagerly. We brush our teeth and end up falling asleep on the sofa.

I wake up to Frank's alarm before he does, and reach over to his phone to turn it off. He's still sleeping.
'Frank.' I say hushly, pushing the hair out of his eyes. He wakes up with a smile on his face.
'Good morning.'
'It certainly is.' I laugh as he kisses my forehead. 'What time are we meeting the guys?' He rubs his eyes sleepily.
'Uhm, 11 I think.' He grumbles as his Mom brings us in breakfast. She's absolutely lovely, she's worked her ass off to give Frank a good life, and from what he's said, there's been hard times, and there house isn't fancy, but you can sure as hell tell that when there's been an absence of food there's never been an absence of love.
'Thank you Linda.' I can tell that she's been waiting forever for Frank to get a girlfriend. I glance again at Frank's alarm clock, it's 10:30 so we don't have long. We eat quickly before getting changed. I have to wear a pair of Frank's sweatpants because I, expecting sun, brought a pair of shorts. We grab a couple of thick bin liners to sledge on and head up to the hill. Ray, Gerard and Bob are already up there.

'Hey, where's kiddo and LynZ?' I ask, rolling up a snowball.
'Lindsey is being forced to have family time today, Mikey's just buying food to bring up.' Gerard clarifies and I nod, throwing the snowball up slightly and then catching it, before pretending to throw it at Gerard and actually sending it right at Frank, who was saying something to Ray.
'Holy crap.' He screeches, as the snowball crumbles down his back. He jumps around, and looks mildly like he's being tasered. He quickly scrambles together a snowball, sending it flying to me, I duck and it hits Gerard right in the face. 'Sorry man.' Frank laughs.
'Dude you are so in for it now.' Gerard scowls, and within the second we are in a fully fledged snowball fight. Suddenly a younger voice pops up.
'Don't hit me, I, I got food.' Mikey winces, setting the carrier bags down on one of trash bags. 'Let's sleigh then.' I haven't done this before, so Frank says he's going to help me. I sit on one of the bags and stick my legs out and Frank sits behind me so his legs extend either side of me and he's holding on round my waist.
'I'll steer with my feet, just don't fall off.' He chuckles, sending us sliding down the hill. I let out a 'woop' as we zoom down, as does Frank. Snow is flying up all around us, a lot of it ending up in my face. We gradually begin to slow down, coming to a halt at the bottom of the hill. I stand up and brush the snow off of myself.
'That was so great!' I thank Frank, as he grins like a Cheshire cat.
'I knew you'd love it.' He tells me and we kiss. He pulls the kiss deeper and I take off his hat so that I can tangle my fingers in his hair. He runs his hands down to my hips and pulls me closer. He lets out a soft moan into the kiss but it all comes to a stop too soon for my liking when the rest of them come sliding down the hill.
'Jeez, the way you guys are going at it you must have like 3 kids already.' Bob jokes and I stick my tongue out at him as Frank wraps his arms around my waist from behind me and puts his head on my shoulder. I kiss the side of his forehead.

We continue to go up and down the hill until all of us are knackered from running up it.
'Food time?' Mikey puffs and we all sit down on our make-shift sledges. We share out the chips and soda and literally just stuff our faces for about 15 minutes.
'Shit it's cold!' I gasp, as the cold really gets to me. I stand up and wiggle a bit to try and regain my nerve endings. I must look incredibly ridiculous because Frank is looking at me like I am an utter idiot.
'What are you doing?' He laughs, standing up and brushing off his pants.
'I'm warming up!' I answer, continuing to wiggle. He gives me a big bear hug. I bury my face into his shoulder.
'Warmer?' He asks, pulling back a bit to look at me.
'Definitely.' I smile, giving him a kiss.