Status: Updating every couple of days :)

Thank You for the Venom

Give 'em hell, kid

'One more day until the weekend' I tell myself, checking my hair in the mirror (a.k.a. making sure that my black fringe is sufficiently swishy) I hear the horn go outside and run and jump into the van.
'Morning.' Frank smiles, leaning over and kissing me quickly.
'You sleep well?' I ask, checking my bag to make sure I brought my notepads.
'Worse than when I have you to cuddle, but not bad. My Mom wont shut up about you.' He grins and I chuckle.
'I prefer cuddling with you too. Awh your Mum is so sweet.'
'I'm sweeter right?' He checks and I lean over and kiss his cheek.
'The sweetest.' I straighten out my Blink 182 shirt as we pull up outside college. We accompany each other to our lockers before he walks me to my first class, that I am about 15 minutes early for.
'Have fun.' He looks into my eyes. 'Well, try.' I giggle as he kisses me. My fingers find their way into his hair and he puts one hand on my waist and one behind my neck. After about 20 seconds Frank is knocked into me and we are pushed against the lockers. Oh for fucks sake.
'Vic, what the fuck is your problem?' I shout, earning the looks of half of the class.
'Oh, sweetheart. It was an accident.' He smirks, 'But since you're asking, my problem is that you're with this douche.'
'Watch your fucking mouth Charlier.' I warn him taking a step towards him as Frank puts a hand on my shoulder to try and pull me back.
'Look at him. Scrawny little shit, he's probably just trying to get laid.'
'I know for a fact that he isn't, he's not you, Vic.' I snarl as Frank desperately tries to pull me back.
'Dear, I wouldn't know what you're talking about.' He's bluffing, he knows that I wont tell. But this sentence pulls Frank into a rage. His face is red and his knuckles white as he pulls his fist back and sends it smashing into Vic's face.

Vic begins to fall and pulls Frank down with him. Frank is over Vic, just throwing punches wherever he can as I try to pull him off. Literally the entire class and the class from next door are watching.
'You fucking touch her again, and I will fucking kill you.' Frank shouts at Vic. Vic manages to roll on top, sending a punch so hard to his nose that I hear a crunch that I can't tell is his hand or Frank's nose. God I hope it's not Frank's nose. I am trying to tear Vic away from Frank. Gerard and Ray suddenly come running in, someone must have texted them. They immediately take hold of Vic and restrain him as I hold Frank. He struggles to get back but I just about manage to keep him with me. He's breathing as if he's just run a marathon.
'Frank I'm so sorry.' I cry, studying his nose that is bleeding a little but by no means broken.
'Don't apologise baby, it's him that should apologise -' He raises his voice '-for fucking raping you.'
The whole class goes silent with the exception of Vic who tries to protest. It's strange, but I feel sort of relieved that it's out in the open. It was crap being too scared to tell anyone. Frank is still in my lap as I kneel on the floor and I hug him and hold him, kissing the top of his head as everyone's breathing returns to normal.

Mr Merrow enters the class with a look of astonishment.
'Iero, Walter, Charlier, Way, Toro, get yourselves cleaned up and to the principals office, right away.' He fumes and I help Frank up, dragging him into the disabled toilets to clean up his nose, lip and eyebrow.
'That was all my fault, I'm so sorry.' I whisper, wiping his lip with a damp cloth.
'It's not your fault at all, Aurora, it's that douches fault.' He laughs. I kiss him gently as not to hurt his lip anymore. He rests his chin on my head as I lean my head on his chest. All I wanted was a nice calm Friday. We all go and sit outside the principals office, Vic holding an icepack to his nose and me holding one to Frank's lip as his head is resting on my lap. He calls us all in.
'Would someone like to explain to me what is going on?' He fumes, looking between mainly Frank and Vic. I squeeze Frank's hand and begin to speak.
'Well Frank and I were by the lockers, and Vic came past and shoved us. I confronted him, and he insulted Frank, and then made a reference to something atrocious he did a long time ago but wont admit -'
'- Frank threw the first punch.' Vic buts in, nursing his nose.
'They were fighting on the floor, and then we came in and dragged Vic off. Then Mr Merrow came in.' Ray finishes and he nods. Mr Stevenson sighs and sends Gerard and Ray out.
'Right, Iero, Charlier, you're free to go, but you're both excluded for the week as of Monday. Miss Walter, may I have a word?' I kiss Frank good bye and he tells me he'll wait for me outside.

'You mentioned something atrocious Victor did? Would it be too much to ask for you to tell me?' He says, almost in a whisper. I swallow hard.
'Erm, well. Uh. A while ago, Vic and I dated, and, um, obviously he's a year older, and he'd had girlfriends before, but he was my first boyfriend. He wanted to um, take it all the way, but I didn't so he. He, um. Vic, he uh-'
'Rory, did he rape you?' He asks in a hushed tone. I nod as a tear runs down my cheek.
'Would you like to press charges? That is something that can be done.' He pushes but I shake my head.
'From the rumours I've heard, he's paid enough already.' I squeak and he gives me a sympathetic nod. Those rumours include contracting an STD or two, most likely from one of those skanks.
'Is it still affecting you?'
'Well, I hadn't gone out with anyone since, but I met Frank and I trust him.' I smile.
'He's a good kid, Frank, just troubled.' He nods. 'That's all, Rory, you can take the rest of the day off if you'd like, and take Iero with you, clean up his face.' He jokes and I laugh.
'Thank-you Sir.' I honestly don't know why everyone thinks he's such a scary teacher, he's honestly the nicest guy. Well, it may just be since my Mom died he's being all sympathetic y'know.

I walk out an just sort of fall into Frank's arms. He holds me tightly.
'Stevenson says we can have the rest of the day off.' I tell him and he kisses the top of my head.
'Let's go then.' He half smiles, grabbing my hand and leading me out to his van.
'I'll drive.' I tell him, getting into the drivers seat, as I don't feel like he's in a good state to drive right now. 'Mine or yours?'
'Umm yours?' He suggests, fair as we were at his yesterday. I drive for the few minutes until we arrive and then grab my key, tossing it to Frank.
'I'm gonna run to the store, you know where everything is. Do you want anything.' I offer, placing my hands lightly on his shoulders.
'Um, I think I'm good thanks, as long as you've got a packet of frozen peas in the freezer.' He chuckles. 'I'll see you when you get back.' I nod and quickly kiss him before jogging down to the store. I grab a basket and shove a few packets of chips, 2 apples, some bottles of water and 2 chocolate cupcakes in. I hand the cashier $10 and he hands me my change as I place them in a carrier bag. I rush back to my house and knock on the door. Frank opens the door.
'Sorry we don't buy at this door.' He frowns, closing the door. I knock again and he swings it open, I dive in past his side.
'Sucker!' I shout, taking off my boots as Frank reaches outside and grabs the bag off the doorstep.

'You're crazy.' He laughs, putting the bag in the kitchen.
'But you wouldn't want it any other way.' I remind him, as he puts his arm around my waist and pulls me close.
'Too right I wouldn't.' He kisses me. We sit down on the sofa after I grab an icepack from the freezer, and Frank lays his head on my lap and I hold it to his nose, to try and prevent it bruising.
'Just thought, we gotta pack for my Dad's.' He reminds me.
'Oh yeah, well I'll run up and pack now, and then we can go to yours later and you can pack your stuff.' I suggest and he nods. We both head up to my room and I pull out a bag from under my bed, opening my draws and stuffing some stuff into it. Frank's currently marvelling at my music collection.
'You have some awesome stuff here!' He exclaims, his hands running over the Nevermind vinyl that he got me.
'Thanks!' I finish putting things into my bag and I put it over my shoulder as we head downstairs. I grab a notepad and scribble 'Going to meet Frank's Dad, be back either Sunday night or Monday. Love Rory xox'
We jump into the van and begin to Frank's house. I look out the window, and see someone leaning against a wall in an alley. Shit, I know who that is.

'Frank, could you pull over a sec?' I ask and he does so, I jump out and cross the road to a cowering Lindsey, holding a beer bottle.
'Lindsey?' I half whisper, glancing at Frank, who stays on the other side of the road. She looks startled as I approach her.
'R-Rory.' She sounds unsure. I put a hand on her shoulder and she flinches.
'Yeah, it's me. What's up?' I ask warily.
'It's all gone to shit.' She mumbles.
'What has sweetie?'
'How do I tell him?'
'Tell him what Lindsey?' I push and she looks worried.
'If I tell him he'll dump me.' She slurs, taking another swig of her beer.
'Linds, what do you need to tell Gerard?' I ask again.
'I'm pregnant.' She cries.
'Oh honey.' I pull her close as she sobs. 'What're you going to do?'
'I don't know.' She whines into my shoulder.
'Well I know how to start.' She sits up. 'Firstly, you have a person inside of you, so enough of this.' I take the bottle out of her hands and put it next to me. 'No cigarettes.' I hold out my hand and she places a carton of cigarettes into it reluctantly. 'Now you can come with me and Frank, we'll drop you off at Gerard's okay?' She nods and wipes her eyes with the back of her hand, smudging her eyeliner.
'Rory?' I turn around. 'Don't end up like me.' She pleads.
'Sweetie, I would be honoured to end up like you.' I hug her as she hugs me back tightly. 'I'm going to be there with Gerard for every scan, for every pain, that kid is gonna call me Auntie Rory - you got that?' She chuckles. I grab my phone from my pocket and send Frank a quick text explaining. I see him check is phone and send me a sympathetic nod.

We drop LynZ off at Gerard's house and head to Frank's.