Status: I will try my best to get a chapter a week

Four Years Later

14

Rebecca P.O.V

When I called Sid about how TMZ finding out about us. It was the only thing on my mind. We aren't celebrites. Why is TMZ want to do anything that has to do with us? Watching Kaley staking always made me think of Sid before she met him. Sid won't be home until Saturday and I miss him a lot. I know when he comes home he will try to clam me down and tell me everything will be fine.
Leaving the ice place I see some people taking photos of us.
'Really?! Just leave my daughter out of this!' I pick up Kaley and walk a little faster to the car. Driving home I see a couple of cars park by the house.
"Kaley you want to see if Uncle James is home? I think he came home last night." Kaley loves her Uncle James. Knocking on James door and when he open the door he was on the phone. I gave Kaley her Ipad mimi. When he was off the phone he look pissed.
"What's wrong?"
"I saw your picture on TMZ. Why are you on TMZ?"
"Sid told me to one of the reporters and I guess that reporter told them. Now they are at my house and I don't know what to do."
"I was just on the phone with Sid and he apologize for what he did. At this point what we need to do is just let do it's thing and it will died down before the season starts."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes so go home and if you need anything else just call me."
"Thanks." I gave James a hug, Kaley and I headed home. Kaley and I didn't leave the house that much after her stakes lesson. I was in the basement working out blasting music in my ears trying to get ride of all the negative things that I have stuck in my mind. Kaley was watching Saturday cartoons.

Sid
Coming home is the most amazing feeling in the world right now. When I went into the kitchen it felt like there was no one home. That same feeling when Rebecca left me when she told me that she was having her. Looking around the house and I could hear the TV in the basement. Going down the stairs I could hear Kaley screaming my name.
"DADDY ! DADDY!" She ran up to me and when I pick her up I forgot how bright her smile is.
"How are you sweet heart?"
"Good."
"Where's mommy?"
"Running." We went closer to the basement. I see that Rebecca was running. When she saw me, she almost fell off the treadmill. I set Kaley down and went up to Rebecca.
"Hey honey." I gave her a kiss.
"How was your flight?"
"Good, quick but it felt longer than that. You want to go out and eat?"
"Are you sure? Because with everything right now I don't want you to be uncomfortable about this."
"No everything is fine." I gave her another kiss. Watching cartoon with Kaley is one of my favorite things to do with Kaley. Kaley left the couch and game back with her hockey stick.
"Daddy I have been practicing."
"Let me see then." She grab my hand and walk over to where I have a net for me to practice. Watching her slapping the puck made me smile. It still weird that Kaley hasn't met her aunt yet.
"Daddy will be right back." I grab my phone and called Taylor.
"Well look who called me. I can't believe that I have to look online to see what my niece looks like."
"I was wondering if you wanted to come next weekend to watch her so I could have a date night with Rebecca and you can met Rebecca." Taylor couldn't come to the wedding because she was in London for a women hockey torment.
"Let me see? Of course since I have to make it up for not coming to the wedding."
"Sweet I will see you next week." When I came back Kaley and I were passing pucks. So there are new pictures of Kaley and Rebecca online. I know that I should not worried about it but it's to hard. Maybe that's why Rebecca was running this morning.
"I though you two were going to be in here." Rebecca was wiping the sweat off her face.
"So I have some good news."
"What?"
"I just got off the phone with Aunty Taylor and she's coming to see us next weekend." Rebecca had a huge smile on her face.
"Finally I could met her."

After having a great dinner which no one didn't took any photos of us made it a great dinner. We have two more weeks until the preseason starts. I went to pick up Taylor from the airport.
"Kaley can't wait to see you. She tried on four different penguins shirt to see which one you would love the most."
"Just like her daddy." I rolled my eyes. The more time that I spend with Kaley I can see more of me in her than with Rebecca.
"I can't wait to met Rebecca for the first time. I didn't know that she was James sister until I read it online. Oh come you or mom didn't tell me?"
"It's a long story."
"We have time beside I don't know anything about what happen with you in that past 4 years." So I told her of how I did everything to find Rebecca. When we got up to the drive way I was done telling the story.
"Wow. All of four years to find your true love. Sid this is why your an amazing brother."
"Thanks Ty." I grab her bag and headed inside.
"Daddy!" I hear Kaley running down the hallway into the kitchen. I set my bags just in time to catch her before she fell.
"Kaley this is your Aunt Taylor." She gave Taylor a hug.
"Now where's your mommy?"
"I don't know." I set her down and she went back to the living room.
"Let me get her." I went into our bedroom and see that she was putting shoes on.
"Taylor's here."
"Awesome." Rebecca and I went downstairs. Taylor and Kaley watching cartoons.
"Taylor this is Rebecca." They both hug and we all sat down to watch cartoons as a family.

While Rebecca was getting ready Taylor was making diner for her and Kaley.
"Now Kaley, mommy and I going out so you and Taylor are going to have fun tonight." Kaley was watching something on her ipad. I kiss her head and starting to get ready.

During our dinner night, it was just quiet and now just being married close to a month we are acting like a old married couple.

"So I am going to hang out with Taylor tomorrow." Rebecca broke the silence.
"Really? What are you two going to do?"
"Girl things, so I was wondering if you wanted to do farther and daughter time."
"Yeah I think she would love that more than where you guys are going to."
"Also that I told her that I might book us a hotel room for tonight."
"Well I'm not hungry anymore lets go." I grab her hand and we left. She was laughing when I was pulling her to our hotel room.
"Slow down hot stuff." I open the door to our hotel room and grab her.

In the morning, just playing with Rebecca's hair clams me down. She's still sleeping and I don't want to wake her up. Then my phone was ringing. I quickly grab my phone without waking up Rebecca. It was Taylor.
"Hey Taylor."
"Daddy?"
"Hey sweetie what are you doing on Taylor's phone?"
"Where are you?"
"I'm with mommy." I could hear Taylor in the back ground.
"Sorry Sid, I guess someone miss daddy. Take your time getting home beside I don't know when Rebecca and I are going to hang out."
"Ok." When I hung up the phone, Rebecca was up.
"Hey."
"Was that Kaley on the phone?"
"Yeah she wanted to know where I was." She laugh.
"She's such a daddy's girl." She got up and walk into the bathroom.
"Where do you think your going?"
"To take a shower, you want to join?"
"Should I answer that question?"