Status: I will try my best to get a chapter a week

Four Years Later

15

Rebecca
After that nice night with only Sidney I knew that it was a right choice to move back to Pittsburgh. When we got back to our place, I could see Sid's face light up when he gives Kaley a hug. Taylor and I went into a spa that I book us and it was only going to be and her. While we were getting our feet pamper we talk about a lot of things. I never met Taylor before and I haven know Sid over 5 years. I told her my story from when I got here and why I left.
"When you left, there was something about Sid that I couldn't get it. 5 years it took me that long, Sid and I are close but I wanted him to be happy. I'm glad that you came back."
"I kinda find me soon but there was somedays when I was in Oregon I should have come back for Sid. I mean I have his child with me and I knew that if I stay in Oregon more than Sid was going to miss a lot of first with Kaley.
"The look Sid had when you walk in, I knew that he should be a dad. Sid will be a great to Kaley."
"Don't say that, it's to early since we haven't been with him with a full season of hockey."
"Yea that's true but I trust Sid to do nothing stupid for you to move back to Oregon." During the rest of the spa it was quiet. I think since we have the rest of our lifetime we have lots of time talking and holidays to spend. We went and had dinner together and talk about how Cole Harbor is an amazing place and Taylor can't wait for us to have a family trip.When we got back home, it was dark inside. Taylor and I walk into the kitchen and there was only one light that was coming out of my bedroom. I told Taylor goodnight and headed to my room. When I open the door to my room, I see Sid and Kaley watching a movie in bed. They were both pass out, that's a great sign that they both had a great time while I was out with Taylor. I quietly got Kaley change and in her bed. Took a quick shower and change into some pjs. I though I was quiet when I see Sid leaning on the door frame.
"Shit Sid! You scared me". He laugh a little.
"Sorry about that."
"I though you were sleeping?"
"I was but I heard you in the shower. How was your spa day with Taylor?"
"It was great, we both had a great time. I see that you and Kaley had a great time." His showed more of his teeth when I said Kaley's name.
"She's a great girl." I jump on to the bathroom counter.
"Yep she is."
"Thanks to you." He cupped my face.
"There's one thing I want to talk about."
"Anything."
"Taylor and I were talking about how you are doing more than a farther should do because you weren't there for Kaley's first stuff because of me. I don't know if you are or not. Sid I think that I want you to enjoy that experience and I want to enjoy it again."
"What are you trying to say?" Sid looks very confused.
"I want to have another child and this time I will stay." He crash his lips onto mine and wrap his arms around my chest.
"You have no clue how long I have been waiting for you to say that." He kiss me on the lips and went back to bed.
In the morning, Sid had to take Taylor back to the airport but wanted to bring Kaley with her.
"Well that means you have to go with her to ice practice with your practice Sid."
"I can call coach and tell him that I can't make it."
"He will want to know why."
"I will tell him that you are sick and I have to take are for Kaley. He will understand that." I was trying to tell myself that this is a good idea. I have been talking my head off that Kaley is a great skater since we move here but Sid has been busy with the hockey. I do need to get some stuff around the house anyway.
"Sure, if he buys it then you can. But Sid if you lose then you have to cook for a week then." He smiled and rolled his eyes.
"Fine then we have a deal I win I have Kaley all to myself today and if I loose witch won't happen then I will cook for a week." Instead of a handshake we kiss.
"Kaley! Come on and get ready so daddy can take you to ice lesson." Sid yelled up to where Kaley's room is at. I gave Taylor a hug and told her that she can stop by anytime. I went back inside and clean the place. Then my phone told me that I have a tweet. It was from Potash saying that "Crosby not on the ice for family reason" shit Sid was right! Then I got a text from Sid.
"Haha I won!"
"Shut up and have fun with your daughter. Love you.” The rest of the day I clean the house, laundry and do what stay at home moms do. I love to do this when I am stress. This whole thing between TMZ and the world finding out about us did stress me out. Now that I want to bring another child into this world makes it a little more stress. Yes I told Sid that I want to have a child with him again. But I don’t know how the media is going to do and how it’s going to effect it on Kaley. Kaley’s my first and I don’t want to put her last on anything like my mom did to me. Sid is doing a great job being a farther right now, I just don’t know how he’s going to juggle being the face of the NHL and the face of being a farther for two. I shook my head to get all of the bad thoughts. Maybe a bath will help, Sid hasn’t text me back when they are coming home. During my bath, I hear Sid and Kaley in the living room. When I heard the door being knock.
“I’m taking a bath.” I see Sid coming in with his hand covering his eyes. He look like a dork doing that.
“What I can’t see my wife while she’s in the bathtub.” He smiled.
“I though you were Kaley.” He removed his hand off his face but still that smiled didn’t leave his face.
“Did you guys have a nice time?”
“We did again, your right she does skate like me.” He sat down next to the bathtub.
“What did you do today?”
“I clean the house I did other things around the house.”
“That sound like boring.”
“Well that’s what I get for being a stay at home mom.”
“You don’t have to.”
“What do you mean?”
“Have you ever thou of going back on the ice?”
“Once in a while but not all the time. Beside I think my age is in the way from that. I love doing what I am now. I wouldn’t change it in the world.”
“So Kaley wanted to know when she can go to Estelle’s slumber party.”
“Well the party isn’t till Friday and today is Monday. She’s going and we are going to have a date night.”
“That sounds perfect.”
“Sid?”
“Yea.”
“I love you.”
“I love you to."