Status: I will try my best to get a chapter a week

Four Years Later

5

Sid's P.O.V
I need to talk to my parents to tell them what's going on. Kaley was watching T.V and Mom made me a plate.
"Mom, dad we need to talk." They gave me a look.
"Rebecca told me what you are talking behind her back and she's upset that the fact that you don't believe that Kaley's my daughter or your granddaughter." Mom grab my hand.
"We just wanted you to be safe that's all."
"I have know Rebecca for 6 years and way more than you. Just please trust me about this."
"I do trust you and I will say sorry when Rebecca get's home."
"Well after her shower because after her runs she wants to be clean before she talks to anyone else." I kiss mom in the cheek and headed over to Kaley with my breakfast. About an hour Rebecca came home and I can hear the music blasting in her ears. She ran up the stairs and into the room. I look up at my parents and gave them the look saying "See I told you" I went up stairs to tell her. When I open the door she was sitting on the bed trying the catch her breath.
"How was your run?"
"Good, I really needed that." I sat next to her and I told her about what I told my parents.
"They want to say sorry." She nodded her head.
"Thank you." She kiss my cheek.
"You need a shower, you smell really bad." She push me but did went to take a shower. When I came down stairs Kaley wanted to play a game with me. We went outside in the back and we kick the soccer. Even my dad came out and played with us.
"You never told us what her last name is?"
"It's Neal right now because she didn't know at that time who was the dad. The only way she could get my name if I adopted her when I marry Rebecca." Dad nodded.
"I just can't believe that you don't believe me and to me if I told this to you and mom. Both of you will be disappoint with me."
"We will never be disappoint to you. We love you and will always be by your side no matter what. It's just women will go through great lengths just to be with you."
"I have know Rebecca more than you, so you need to stop that right there. I knew that Kaley was mine because I could feel like and she does look like me. Kaley daddy's going to get some water I'll be back." I slam the sliding glass door and when I turn around Rebecca and my mom were talking.
"Hey." I grab my water bottle. Before I went to the door, I felt someone grab my arm. It was Rebecca and I could see it in her eyes that she knows that I am not happy.
"Sid can you help me with something?" She pulled me into the garage.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh, dad is pissing me off and I can't wait for him to leave." When my parents left I was now in a great mood. That night when Rebecca and I were in bed, she was reading and I was watching her.
"It's weird that your looking at me."
"Well I'm soaking everything before you leave tomorrow."
"I'm going to call everyday and we are going to Skype."
"What did my mom say to you."
"She said sorry about judging me before she really met me and that she's proud of me that I didn't want to hurt your feelings and being a single mom." In bed I wrap my arm around her and breath in everything to. I'm going to miss her cotton smell a lot. In the morning I had to take Kaley and Rebecca to the airport. James wanted to come and say goodbye to. When we got tot the airport I was holding Kaley because I don't want her to leave and I don't want Rebecca to leave to.
"Daddy we need to go." Rebecca hold her hands out of Kaley. I though James need to help Rebecca to get Kaley out of my arms. I gave Kaley a kiss on the forehead.
"I will see you soon."
"Bye Daddy." Then I gave Rebecca a kiss on the lips.
"I'll call you when we land, I will do the same for you James." Rebecca gave James a hug to.
"Bye Kaley." James said.
"Bye Uncle James." I gave Rebecca one more kiss than I let them go.
Rebecca's P.O.V
When we got home Kaley was out like a light. When I put her to bed I got a text from Sid.
"How was the flight? Is Kaley sleeping? Did you put her to bed?"
"The flight was good, yeah Kaley is sleeping and I just did a second ago." I do miss Sid a lot now since I am going to marry him. Then my phone was ringing, it was Sid. I bet that he miss my voice. I do miss his voice a lot to. I walk into my room.
"Hey."
"Hey, I miss you already and I really wanted to hear your voice."
"I do to miss your voice."
"I just wanted to call you to tell you good night and that I love you."
"Good night and I love you to. We should Skype when you get home from a game. When's your next game."
"We will be in Buffalo, then Florida and then home. So we will be home between Buffalo and Florida but only for a day."
"Ok, I bet in the morning Kaley will wanted see you again." We both hung up the phone and went to bed. In the morning I had to take Kaley to school. When I got to the school there was Molly and Harper waiting for us to walk them inside. After putting them in the class that they are in together we went to a coffee shop and just talk.
"So anything fun while you were in Pittsburgh?" I showed her my ring.
"No way! When's the date?"
"We haven't though of it because season starts for him and his team today. That I wanted to focus on Kaley's education."
"How?" I told her.
"So I was thinking because what I did you for the past five years and that the fact that you are still talking to me. I was wondering if you would be my maid of honor?"
"Yes I will!" I went home,clean the house and getting the house ready for the game tonight. Molly was going to have Kaley and then they are coming here to watch the game. While we are watching the game Kaley was keeping saying.
"Go Daddy Go!" That's the most cutes thing I have ever heard. I video her while she was watching the game. I send him the video. He love it.
Couple of months later and the Penguins are doing great. We have been Skype with Sid before he goes to CEC or headed to the airport. We were going to fly to Pittsburgh for X-mas. Kaley was very happy to see Sid. She wasn't the only that miss him. When we got to his place I could see that Sid clean up the place before he left for Phoenix. He said that he was going to bet us home, but we beat him first. I was making dinner when I heard the door open.
"Daddy!" I hear Kaley. I turn around and I see that Kaley ran up to Sid. Sid pick her up,gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek. He walk over to me a gave me a kiss on the lips.
"Kaley I have an early Christmas gift for you." She eyes lit up.
"We have to go in your room." We all walk into her room and it look amazing. Blue and white stripes, blue bed and lots of stuff penguins around her new room.
"Thank you Daddy!" He set her down and he wanted to play her new toys. He wrap his arms around me and we watch Kaley play. Then I remember something.
"Dinner! It's going to burn." I ran into the kitchen and lucky that it didn't burn. Sid came into the kitchen. When I got dinner and put food on plates. I went over to Sid's ear.
"I want to give your christmas gift tonight when Kaley's asleep." In the morning, I put on Sid's shirt that he wore yesterday. The one that I yank from his body last night. He was down staris getting the coffee ready. I place my head on his back, he spin around and place his head on top on mine.