Status: I will try my best to get a chapter a week

Four Years Later

7

I was holding Kaley outside of Sid's room, where I could see Sid's parents coming down the hall.
"Where's Sid?" Sid's mom asks.
"He is in the room behind me, he threw up, Rebecca and the nurses are taking good care of him." She nodded and headed for the door.
"Trina let Rebecca take care of him. They are going to get married some day. He needs his fiance not his mother." Troy grab her before she open the door.
"Maybe you can take Kaley home, I think for right now with everything going on." I told her.
"But can I see Sid before we leave?"
"Yeah you can." Trina knock on the door.
"Come in." I hear Rebecca.
Sid's P.O.V
My whole face is numb from all the pain killer stuff they gave me for my jaw. I could feel everything but not my head. Next thing I knew I see that Rebecca was sitting next to me and was helping me out. I wanted to tell her that I love her and that she didn't have to do this. I don't remember how to speak. She has to take care of me before she has to go back to Portland. I want her to stay here, but I know that she wants Kaley to be back for school.
"Ray is going to try to find a way so I could take care you and be in Portland for Kaley." There was a knock on the door.
"Come in." When the door open it was my parents and James came in. Wow my parents are here, hope dad won't be an ass for me right now. Mom kiss the top of my head and dad rub my shoulder. They couldn't stay awhile because they wanted to take Kaley out so me and Rebecca could have some time together.
In the morning, I was watching T.V and everyone are still talking of how are the Penguins are doing great without me. I want to be on the ice with the guys. I am trying to remember everything that happen that day. That puck was to fast for me to react. I heard the door open and the whole team was here. It was great to see them. Brooks was the last person coming in.
"Hey Sid, I was the one that slap the puck and hit you in the face. I'm sorry." I nodded my head. Everyone was still there, we watch other hockey games. Then I see that Ray was talking to Rebecca and her face wasn't happy. Then I read her lips. "So there isn't you can't do?" Once everyone was gone it was just Rebecca, James, Kaley, my parents and Ray was still here. Rebecca was talking to James and James was upset about this. I couldn't hear because they were outside in the hallway.
Rebecca P.O.V
"James I don't know what to do. I want to be here but with Kaley."
"I know. Can you let Kaley stay with Molly for the next three weeks."
"I can't do that,Kaley will miss me so much and three weeks is to much. Sid won't like it that I am going to leave Kaley in Portland while I am taking care of him."
"His mom can take care of him."
"I'm his fiance, it's my turn."
Sid P.O.V
Ray sat in front of me and waiting for Rebecca from talking to James. When Rebecca was done talking James they both came inside.
"Rebecca is stuck and I don't have any idea to help you and your family out. Since she lives in Portland just for Kaley's school and that you will be out for only three weeks. We need you to stay here so we can have an eye on you.
"What if I want to go?" I wrote down on a piece of paper.
"You can't leave because it's just to much with the press. James had an idea of asking Rebecca's friend Molly to take her but Rebecca doesn't want to be that long from Kaley." I nodded my head. I don't want to Rebecca and Kaley to leave. That was the reason why Rebecca was upset.
"Sid need to stay here, you need to listen to Ray." Mom was by my side.
"I don't want to leave him here by himself and I am his fiance. It's my turn to take care of him." Rebecca got up and pick up Kaley. "Beside there's nothing I can't do, you can take care of him then." Rebecca came over to me and kiss me on top of my head.
"See you tomorrow." She and Kaley have left. Everyone has been giving all this negative things to Rebecca about this whole thing. She wants to be here with me, but then what about Rebecca, my only daughter. I can't forget about her to.