Fangs Up! Why Is My Husband Still In My Bed?

since the new Quizilla pissed me off.
welcome to another new author.

Image

Hayden Baxter is an English down - to - earth party girl, who just recently moved to Sin City. A college drop out, she is successful either way and starts living the dream. But when an terrifying night occurs before she can even scream for help, she is met face to face once again to an visitor who helped her, she would never have expect, or even desired to see. Reuniting with Alec York, she quickly admits she does not want to see him again, for a childish tragedy that happened to them such a while ago. Agreeing to not keep in contact, they avoid each other as far as possible. But on one drunken night, they seemed to be stuck together hip to hip. Both of them trying to figure out how to get out of the shocking problem, not knowing that Hayden would soon figure out Alec's dark secret.

JUST SO YOU KNOW, each chapter has a different song. so i named the song to the correct chapter title, all you have to do is find it. since they arranged it from first added first, then recent is last, click the left seek button, don't click the right.
  1. Just To Let You Know
    Meet Hayden. The start of her journey is going to turn upside down in one, single night.
  2. I'm Sorry I'm Sorry!
    Reunited, and it doesn't feel so good.