Status: On Hold

Don't Leave Me

4: Fear

Monday morning I was in my room getting ready for school when my mom walks in with Adrian on toll. Adrian sits on my bed while my mom smiles at me and I looked at them knowing they had something to say.

"Yes?" I questioned my mom while looking at her through the mirror.

"Your father and I are leaving for work now, so can you take Adrian to school? The before school day care opens at seven." My mom told me.

"Yeah sure, want me to pick him up as well? Though I go to the studio right after." I told my mom.

"I wanna go see Alex's friends!" Adrian shouted excitedly.

"Alright." Mom chuckled and kissed our heads goodbye before leaving.

"Want breakfast?" I asked Adrian as we walked downstairs.

"Yeah. Can I gets Cucu Poofs?" Adrian asked as he pointed at the box inside the cabinet when I opened it.

"You mean Cocoa Puffs? Sure." I shrugged and poured a bit in a bowl with milk and then handed it to Adrian who ate them happily while I grabbed an apple and ate that.

I drove Adrian to his school at exactly 7:15, 15 minutes before I had to be in class. I parked my car in an open space and got out with Adrian who grabbed my hand as we walked into the gym where they had their day care system program.

"Well hello there Adrian. Who's this?" A lady asked my brother who smiled.

"This Alex, my big brother." Adrian stated proudly and I felt my heart flutter at his cuteness.

"Hello Alex, I'm Mrs.Brown, a second grade teacher and I run the day care program with two other teachers. This program starts at seven and ends at four in the afternoon if there were ever to be a time when you or your parents are late in picking up this little guy, he'll be sent here." The teacher told me and I nodded.

"Alright, thank you. A, I gotta go bud. I'll see you this afternoon so we can go bother the guys, alright?"

"Okie dokie!" Adrian giggled and I ruffled his hair before leaving.

Once I stepped into my school, nothing seemed to be different, though some kids did stare and whisper which pissed me off. I met with Drew at my locker and he smiled at me.

"Morning my rock star." He told me and I yawned.

"Morning." I sighed. "Let's get to class, shall we?"

"Yeah." Drew held my hand as we walked to our first hour English class.

The day flew by and by the time school ended I was a bit angry. The few kids in school who were All Time Low fans kept bothering me and asking me questions about being the new singer. Some even insulted me and said I would probably end up bringing their fame down. Yeah like I don't have that in mind already. Drew ditched me during lunch so I ate alone and then he just completely ignored me the rest of the day. Just fucking great.

I drove to Adrian's school quickly to pick him up and then drove to the studio where I was ten minutes late. Walking into our usual meeting place, Jack glared at me and would have insulted me or something for being late, but upon seeing my brother clinging to me, he refrained from doing so.

"Now that we're all here, can we get to work?" Flyzik asked and earned nods from the rest of us.

"A, sit here and be good. If you need something get me, I don't want you wandering off alright?" I warned my brother who nooded and I handed him his coloring book and box of thirty-six crayons to keep him entertained.

"Alright now that Gaskarth is done playing daddy, let's get started." Jack spoke up to which I scoffed in irritation.

"Let's not start with the fighting you guys. You two need to get along before we start touring and all this other crap." Matt scolded us as he threw a balled up piece of paper at Jack's head.

"Don't worry, we'll fake it."

"Jackass." I mumbled and sat down next to Rian who patted my shoulder.

We wrote a few more songs and we declared it enough since we're only doing an EP right now and obviously don't need a lot of songs.

"We're recording tomorrow, children. Alex, don't strain your voice at all." Matt warned me.

"I won't. A, let's go." I mumbled while closing my notebook and shoving it in my bag.

Adrian waved goodbye to the guys and walked out of the building with me, but of course, Drew was waiting for us outside. Adrian whimpered and pressed himself closer to me. I look up at Andrew who looked at me with a smile.

"Why don't we go out for dinner?" He suggested.

"So now you decide to acknowledge my existence." I snapped at him which wasn't very good, but in my defense it's been a terrible day.

"Don't speak to me that way, Alexander." Drew hissed and I flinched, my hand covering the cheek where he hit me last time. "Sorry, baby." He sighed and I nodded, holding Adrian tighter. "But what do you say about dinner? All three of us?"

"Can't my parents should be home and I need to get Adrian home." I told Drew carefully who simply shrugged and I frowned.

"Maybe some other day, then. Bye babe." Drew said and kissed me softly before leaving.

"Is he bipolar or something?" I heard Rian ask me.

"Most likely. A, let's go home buddy." I tell the child who puts his arms up and I look at him sadly before picking him up. Adrian's shaking a bit in my arms and buries his face into my neck.

"He alright?" Rian asked me worriedly.

"Yeah. Um, I'll see you guys tomorrow." I smiled weakly at Rian before heading to my car and setting Adrian in the backseat. "Let's get home kiddo."

Drew didn't once raise his voice or hit me again for awhile, but two weeks after the first time he hit me came a new wave of fear I now felt for him. We were at his place. His parents and older sister were gone and we were in his room watching a movie. Or at least attempting to because the guy had other plans for us.

"Drew, no." I said while pushing away the guy who was currently kissing down my neck and trying to take my shirt off.

"And I say yes and you have to obey me in everything I say." He whispered in my ear.

"A-Andrew please no." I whimpered as he started to unbutton my jeans and unzip them before pulling them completely off of me.

"Too bad." He smirked and got rid off the rest of our clothes.

No prep was used. No condom or lube. Just dry and rough with a few slaps and punches here and there. The pain I felt was like being ripped in half like an unwanted sheet of paper. My throat was dry from the screaming and crying that I did to no avail because in the end Andrew gagged my mouth. My eyes stung terribly from all the tears and my hips hurt from where he was gripping them tightly. His moans sent shivers up my spine, but not in a good way. The first hour was long and painful. After that, I managed to block most things out by turning my head to the side and looking out the window blankly while Andrew did whatever the fuck he wanted to me. He hit an orgasm for the second (or was it third?) time and he pulled out.

"You were so good baby, I think I'll definitely keep you around for awhile longer." Andrew whispered in my ear as the room started to spin and then go black.

When I woke up, the first thing that greeted me was pain. My body burned, ached and screamed in agony. I could still feel his fingers and his tight grip on me as he thrusted in and out countless times. The house was silent and I found a note next to me from Drew that read; Had to go to work, I'll see you tomorrow babe. Love you.

"Bastard." I hissed before sitting up slowly and wincing at each movement I made. "Fuck." I gasped out once I was standing up.

I got dressed slowly and grabbed my phone before heading out of the house that would now cause me nightmares. The sky was dark and I realized that it must be really late. Checking the time on my phone which had numerous missing calls and texts from my parents, Josh and the band, I realized it was past two in the morning.

Was I really out for so long? Mom must be worried sick.

I stood in the driveway with difficulty and I realized that I had no way of getting home. Drew would be home from work any minute and I didn't want him finding me here still. My phone buzzing snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked down to see it was Josh. I answered it quickly and heard him sigh while I tried hard to choke down my sob that was bubbling inside of me as I walked down the empty street slowly.

"Alex, mate, where are you? We've been looking for you everywhere!" Josh exclaimed and I frowned.

"Wait, are you here?" I asked him, voice barely audible.

"Yeah, what's wrong? Just tell me where you are and I'll pick you up."

I told Josh the address then hung up and I collapsed on the sidewalk while holding myself as I cried quietly. The wind picked up around me, making me shiver as I seemed to have forgotten my jacket at the monster's house. My head started to spin again some minutes later and the last thing I saw was a car headed for my direction and I passed out thinking it was Andrew who had found me.

~~Josh's POV~~

The band had a few weeks off before kicked our next tour in the UK and I decided to go visit Alex and see how he was doing with his band. When I got to my Aunt Isobel's house, she informed me that Alex was out with his boyfriend Andrew.

"I'll go up the room then." I told her and headed up to Alex's room where I usually stayed when I visited.

Midnight rolled around and we were all pretty worried since Alex hadn't called and he wasn't answering his phone. A fear settled into my chest as we waited in the living room for my cousin who was nowhere to be reached.

"Josh, honey, can you call his band mates? Maybe he's with them." Isobel told me, her eyes a bit red.

"Yeah sure." I smiled and dialed Rian's number.

"Hello?" He answered groggily on the fourth ring.

"Rian, have you guys seen Alex at all today?" I asked nervously, hoping he'd say something like 'Oh yeah! He's actually spending the night here with me!' But no such luck.

"No. Why?" Rian asked suddenly sounding more awake than before.

"He went out around noon and he hasn't come back. He's also not answering his phone and we're really worried."

"Shit, Josh. I'll call the guys to ask them. Keep me updated if he calls you or anything."

"Yeah, thanks mate." I sighed and hung up, shaking my head as I looked at my aunt and uncle.

"Where could my baby be?" Isobel cried while my uncle just held her.

Two hours later after numerous calls and texts to Alex, he finally called me and I held myself from crying in relief.

"Alex, mate, where are you? We've been looking for you everywhere!" I exclaimed while clutching my phone tightly and sitting forward.

"Wait, are you here?" He asked me, voice barely audible and I had to strain my ears to hear him better.

"Yeah, what's wrong? Just tell me where you are and I'll pick you up."

Alex told me the address and told my relatives that I'd bring him back before racing out to Isobel's car and driving off to save my cousin. As I pulled the car off to the side to park it, I noticed a figure passed out on the sidewalk and I realized it was Alex. My heart raced against my chest as I ran over to him and looking down at his unconscious form. Bruised adorned his face and damn, I could only imagine how the rest of his body looked like. His arms held finger prints and a bit of dried blood.

"Lex?" I whispered, hoping to bring him back.

"Hmm?" He mumbled and his eyes opened. "J-Josh?" He whispered, coughing a bit afterwards and I cringed.

"Yeah, love. Let's go home." I cooed gently and lifted him up into my arms gently. "You'll be fine."

The whole drive home, Alex whimpered in what I assumed was pain and I could practically hear my blood pumping in my veins from the anger I was feeling. If I had to guess who did this, my money would be on Andrew. But what exactly did he do?

Walking inside the house with a yet again unconscious Alex who was battered and bruised was no easy task. Especially since Adrian was now downstairs and his eyes widened when he saw his big brother looking like someone drew black, blue and purple circles on his white porcelain skin. Isobel gasped and ran up to me, taking a good luck at her son before bursting into tears.

"W-What happened?" She asked me as she stroked his hair.

"Not sure, he's been pretty out of it. Why don't I get him cleaned up and we can talk to him when he wakes up?"

Isobel nodded and walked over to her husband who was trying to keep Adrian busy so he wouldn't look at Alex. After setting my cousin on his bed, I took my phone out and dialed Rian's number.

"Josh, did you find him?!" He yelled in my ear.

"Yeah, I don't know what's wrong though. He's bruised and I'm thinking Andrew did this to him." I sighed while removing Alex's shoes.

"Fuck, Josh." Rian gasped and I could hear other voices in the background. "Guys, shush. What now?"

"Not sure. I'll keep you guys updated though once I know more." I told him.

"Yeah, please."

"Bye." I hung up and sighed before taking a good look at Alex with better light and I cringed slightly. "Oh Lex, what's happened to you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is hurting me. I hate hurting Lexy T-T