Ghosts of Days Gone By

Everyday Life

June 10, 3000
12:42 p.m.

It's a beautiful warm day in sunny Los Angeles, California. Amazingly, for a state with so many earthquakes, it has yet broke off and sunk deep into the ocean as scientists predicted hundreds of years ago. People still roamed the streets, trying to meet their favorite actors or musicians. Few people get famous these days, and if you did, you would definitely be remembered. It was literally one in a billion chance if that happened though. You didn't have to be good, you had to be the best at what you do, and Zana Jefferson was one of those people.

Zana was only a teenager at the time when she became famous. She was what every teenage boy these days dreamed of. She was tall and supermodel skinny. Her teal eyes, that very few people had, always held a mysterious look. Her nose was perfect size and shape for her heart shaped face. She was always smiling, showing her perfect white teeth between her plump and dark pink lips. Her long, straight, coal black hair always made her look paler than she was.

Zana got her fame from playing the daughter of Queenie McKinnley, a well known actress whose been around for three decades, in a sitcom. Over fifty-thousand teenage girls auditioned for the part, yet somehow Zana's charm won the part.

Zana is now in her mid-twenties, acting in whatever roles she can get. It's not like it's hard for her to get roles since once your in the business, you never really leave. That is why few people become famous now. Talent agencies don't care to look for new people, and when they do, it's usually babies through teenagers, sometimes the elderly. Of course you always have the choice to leave if you get tired of it or want to try something else. Very few do so though.

Xavier Collins is one of the fifty-billion people in this world that are not famous. He, unlike millions of others, doesn't care for all this future technology or being famous. He doesn't exactly crave for the past either, but some things back then were a lot better than now.

Xavier lives on the streets in the city of angels. His long, dark brown hair is messy and dirty due to his lack of showering. His icy blue eyes are always showing kindness. He walks around with a smile, sometimes showing his crooked, somehow white, teeth. He's quite tall and muscular for a twenty-two year old, which usually scares the kids that walk by him. His sculpted body has a nice tan due to walking the streets all the time shirtless. He continues wearing his dirty and worn blue jeans and black boots, even though he could always steal some, just like how he steals his food.

Xavier is far from religious, but he knows change is coming. He can feel it in his bones, and he knows it's going to effect the lives of billions of people. It will be something that nobody will be ready for. It will be something that not even the robots or a genius can fix. What Xavier doesn't know is when it will begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is what I have so far. Please let me know what you think. I will probably edit this some, but this the beginning. If anyone would like to proofread or help me, that would be amazing.