A Family Affair

Intro

“I’m here” she said over the phone, nervous, was her voice shaking? Would he end up rejecting her? Would she find him as attractive and charming as she did over skype?
“I’ll be right there to let you in.” he replied, his voice smooth, with a hit of anxiety.
The white door across the street opened as he appeared phone still to his ear, they hanged up and smiled at each other from afar. She looked to both sides before crossing, the chauffer always looking after her, of course. As she reached the other side he greeted her with wondering eyes, a nervous smile, and a peck on the cheek. Neither looked back as they crossed the door, and entered the complex; neither looked back as the door behind them closed once they were inside the house. Neither had realized they were holding hands until she finished looking around the living room, and she remembered she needed to use the restroom.
“Right there.” He said pointing at a door to her left, looking down as their hands unclasped.
She came out of the bathroom and looked around for him, “I’m up stairs!” his voice called. She walked each step with her stomach tied in knots, one knot for each step as the stairway turned and he came into view, nervously waiting at the top. She tried to throw a cool smile, but her eyes ranted her out. She reached the top and stood awkwardly for a moment about a foot away from him as he admired her from head to toes a few times. The sexual tension was palpable.
From one second to another he threw himself at her like a wild animal attacking her lips, dinging his fingers in to the skin down her spine going down into the waist band of her jeans and reaching for her butt.
Simultaneously she had dropped her purse and thrown her arms around his neck pulling at his dark hair and roaming all over his lean muscular torso. Her hands found their place on his back under his shirt.
They started moving across the small hall. Their breathing was heavy and their hearts were thumping. Their lips parted only so that he could move on to her neck, she moaned instantly as he got more and more turned on. They eventually hit a bed as clothing started hitting the floor; first her cardigan, then his shirt, her blouse. She fell backwards on the bed and started un-buttoning her jeans, as she pulled them off they got stuck on her calves, they both chuckled and he helped her finish the job. His pants came off too and they were both left with only underwear on.
He placed himself on top her and continued kissing her moving from her lips to her neck, to her chest, touching her legs, her butt, her belly. Her hands moved from his hair to his back and back.
He got up, his deep brown eyes roaming all over her body and then setting into her eager eyes with fire in them, their chests moving up and down from the heavy breathing. He pulled her black panties off and threw them somewhere unknown. He placed his hand on her belly and let it travel down, her legs opened insticly and her eyes rolled back with pleasure letting a moan out, her spine arching a bit. His bare fingers could do that and she could only take it for a minute until she was begging him for the real deal. He paused only to get the condoms, and immediately proceeded to make love to her.
Slow, then fast, and then slow again. There was grabbing, touching, and caressing, moaning and panting. She whispered his name once; it was music to his ears. He talked the most though, repeatedly stating how absolutely crazy he was for her, how beautiful and sexy she was. On and on until they both reached their limit, first her, and him shortly after.
They lied side to side on their backs, panting.
“Is this your parent’s room?” she asked observing the unisex basic functional room.
“yes.” He responded looking at her second cousin’s uncovered body lying on his parents white bed spread. He smiled, she was perfect, and she made him feel things he had never felt before, not even with Aranza, whom he loved, ‘very much’ he added mentally.