Radiant Eclipse

Chapter Ten

-Narrator's POV-

Molly held onto Victoria. Allie was driving. All the girls were so relieved that they found her. They wouldn't know what to do without her. She was like a mother to them. Not like she was the oldest. Just the way she was. It broke their hearts to find her in a stage such as now.

"Victoria? Are you okay?" Molly said stroking her cheek.

Victoria nodded, "yea," her voice harsh from all the crying.

"We're almost there," Tara said.

"It's okay hon. You'll get to see him," Molly tried lifting up her spirit. But, it didn't work. The only way she will feel better is to be in Brian's arms again.

"Okay guys," Tara looked back at the two, "Let's go."

Molly opened the door, walking out and grabbing Victoria. She held onto her. Hugging her sideways.

The door opened to reveal four guys and Brianna. Tara smiled as she went over to Zacky. Both hugging each other tightly. Allie squeezed Victoria's shoulder, then walked off to Johnny, giving him a hug.

Victoria scanned the room. She didn't see Brian. He wasn't here. They lied!

"Brian!" Matt called. Victoria looked up at Matt. Eyes full of pain.

Victoria heard a door open and pounding footsteps from the hallway. Soon there he was, Brain. Her body ached and she pushed away from Molly. She clung onto Brian for dear life. Sobbing as she hugged him.

"Shh, it's okay," he soothed her, "come with me," he grabbed Victoria's arm and led her to a spare room in the house.

"Brian," her whisper sent shivers down Brian's back. He was so excited to have her back. She didn't change. She was still soft. Her eyes still sparkled.

"Victoria," he rubbed her back, calming her, "I never wanted Michelle back. She came to me-"

"I love you," Victoria whispered groggily. She didn't even listen to him. She was tired. Now that she had Brian back, all she wanted to do was be with him. Hold on to him forever.

"I love you, too, Victoria." he said as Victoria fell into a deep sleep. Her arms still on him. Brian just laid down. Letting her slumber on him. He would always love her sleeping on him.

Always.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

-DaniGates