Status: I will update when I can and if I can

Beverly Hills Emo

My so called "Life"

Hi, my name is Mackenzie Williams but my friends call me Kenzie. I'm 17 years old with am older brother who is attending Stanford Law School and a workaholic dad who doesn't give a crap about me and what I do in my spare time since my mom died when I was 14. I have black hair with red highlights and light blue eyes. I live in Los Angeles, California and I am obsessed with bands like Asking Alexandria, Blood on the Dance Floor and my all time favorite Black Veil Brides. I go to Beverly Hills High School and it's filled with some pretty mean people but I won't get into that. My dad is married to his job at the record company he works at, while my brother lives his dream by being a pre-law student at Stanford and is about to turn 21 soon with a bitch for a girlfriend who I hate with a passion.

I got my first tattoo when I was 16 as a birthday gift from my best friend Erica Thomson and since then instead of cutting I would get tattoos, so now I have about five, my first tattoo was the word Savior as in the song by Black Veil Brides. And since then this band has saved my life in more ways then one. I remember before my dad got him big promotion at work, I used to save up my money for band t-shirts and tickets any chance I got even if they were really terrible seats, I would just go for the music. Because music saved my life.

I remember the last day I had cut. I was sitting in my room against my blood red walls that were covered in band posters with a razor blade to my wrist reliving every name I was ever called, then breaking the skin, I was crying from the bottled up pain and anger as I had pierced my skin with that razor. Hearing my dad open the front door to the house when he got home from work at 10pm. I kept repeating the same routine until January 8th of 2011.

So now it's been two years years since I had last cut and now I have a tattoo of the date I last cut on my left lower arm. But everyday at school is still a struggle. I loved being different growing up until I started high school, but I began to love it again once I heard this quote, "Stand up for what you believe in even if it means standing alone." by the one and only Andy Biersack. Who I still admire to this very day. I just wish I could thank him in person, but then again don't we all.