Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 10

I reached across from me to look at the time, it was 6am.
"nope" i mumbled to myself turning and snuggling back into Ashton without waking him up, he slightly tightened his grip round my waist and i fell back asleep not wanting today to start.
Today's the day he leaves for 2 months and i was not ready for it at all. Last night i helped him pack the rest of his things into cases and had dinner with his family, then we watched a movie in his room trying to forget about the next two months.
I heard a buzzer go off and i heard Ashton groan as he reached to turn it off, then my own phone started buzzing and i looked at the time 10am.
"morning beautiful" he said as we both turned back to each other
"morning" i said with sadness in my voice
"lets go get breakfast" he said getting up and grabbing a t-shirt to put on. I grabbed a pair of his trackies and put them on as i was only wearing one of his t-shirts and it would be awkward if i went downstairs and his mum was there and i was just in his t-shirt and underwear. I rolled the trackies up so i wouldn't trip on the baggy legs and followed Ash down to the kitchen
"morning you two, i was wondering when you would surface" his mum said
"Morning" we both said
"theres fresh fruit in the fridge"
"thank you" i said going over to the fridge and helping myself to the bowl of fruit. I love fresh fruit in the morning, it's one of my favourite things. Ash just went for typical cereal.
"so whats the plan for today" his mum asked
"erm well i have to be at the airport for 5, the guys are picking me up at 4. apart from that theres nothing planned between now and then" Ashton said.
"4 hours great" i mumbled
i felt Ashton squeeze my thigh in a reassuring way. i just tried to smile back at him, giving him the most pathetic weak smile but it was all i could manage, i just really wasn't dealing well with him leaving. it sounds so needy and clingy of me but really when you spend nearly 2 years with someone and you're with them 90% of the time throughout those 2 years, being separated for any amount of time is tough, but going 2 months with one person being on the other side of the world where pretty much they're waking up when you're going to sleep with only really a couple hours time frame per day where you're actually both awake at the same time, it's hard to think about. When i'm waking up hes going to be knackered from just getting off stage. When he's waking up, i'm getting ready for bed after a day at the smoothie shop. Theres going to be no time for phone calls or skype sessions.
I didnt realise that tears were running down my face until i felt Ashtons arms wrapped around me.
"it's going to be okay baby, i promise"
"i wish i was going with you"
"i would do anything for you to be coming with me, but remember the offer of you coming out for a week or two is still there, just say the words and i will make it happen"
"i know"
his kissed the top of my head and then held my hand pulling me up off the chair
"lets go up stairs"
i followed behind him as we went back up into his room, i fell back onto his bed and rested my eyes.
i felt a lips top of mine and then they felt empty again and i opened my eyes to see Ashtons face inches from mine.
"So what do you want to do today"
i didn't answer him i just pulled his face closer to mine to close the gap between us and crashed my lips onto his. He pulled me over so i was now on top of him instead of the other way round. Our tongues were battling for dominance. He traced his hands up and down my back under my shirt and then i felt him play with the top of the trackies. i pulled away slightly
"no Ash, not with your mum downstairs"
"she wont know, she wont come up here"
and right on queue, a knock was at his door, he groanded and i rolled off him and laid beside him
"Yeah" he said and his door opened revealing his mum, i gave him a look of "oh she wont bother us aye"
"Just seeing if there's anything you want me to do before 4" she said
"how about leaving us alone" he mumbled so i only heard i nudged his side slightly
"No i have everything ready" he replied with a smile
"okay well i'll be downstairs if you need me."
she closed the door behind her and we heard for footsteps go back downstairs
"Where were we" Ashton said looking at me
"No Ash" i said hoping he would get the hint
"but 2 months" he said with a puppy dog look
"Ash yesterday" i said reminding him
"Yeah and think about not doing that again for over 2 months"
"Ash i do not feel comfortable having sex while your mum is in the house, Okay."
"okay, okay" he said kissing my cheek and getting up and heading into his bathroom.
I had a flashback from about a year ago, Ash and I were home alone at his house or so we thought and thinks were getting heated, we were on his bed both only in our underwear when we heard a cough at the door. we both shot up and his mum was standing there looking at us. I was horrified. I felt like dying right there and then. She sat us down and we had a talk about how our relationship was turning serious and how things were changing and i swear i couldn't' get out of his house fast enough after that. Ashton said that she knows we have sex and that she doesn't care, because well she has a 19 year old son with a girlfriend of 2 years of course things were going to happen. But i swore to myself ever since that day i would never, ever get into a situation like that again.

I was lost in my thoughts that i hadn't even realised he was back out of his shower and changed.
"you not changing today babe" he asked
"nah, no need to were just staying here & then i'm going home"
"fine by me, you look good in my clothes" he smirked and kissed me.
We cuddled on his bed watching Disney movies, we watched Cinderella, Hercules, the little mermaid and before we knew it, it was 4pm. i had nearly forgotten he was even leaving until the knock on the door came and i heard the boys downstairs
"i guess this is it" i said getting up.
We got up off his bed and he grabbed his suitcases and i helped me carry some stuff down.
and he i am again stood at his front door with his mum, Harry and Lauren with the boys loading Ashtons stuff into the car waiting for the dreaded last hug.
he said bye to his siblings and mum and then turned to me. I couldn't control it anymore i burst into this. He pulled me into his chest and i just cried
"i'm going to miss you so much" i mumbled
"i'm going to miss you too. 60 days, it's only 60 days" he said
"that does kind of sound better than two months, just"
i looked up at him and he was looking back, sadness filled both of our eyes our lips met and it was soft and full of emotion. i pulled away feeling awkward that his younger siblings were right there even though i didnt want to, i wanted to stay like this forever, but the back of my head i just had them watching us and it creep me out. i was wrapped in Ashtons arms while i said bye to the other guys. They wer all so excited to be heading to London an i was so proud of them i mean a band from Australia going to The UK that hardly ever happens and they are doing it.
"i'm really sorry Olivia, but we really need to go if were going to make our flight" Luke said
"it's okay, it's now or never right" i said
Ashtons squeezed me tighter and tears were filling myself once again. i kissed him again
"bye, i love you" i said
"i love you too and remember say the words and it will happen" he said
"okay"
once last hug and kiss an dhe was out the door heading to the car. i sat on his door steps with Harry and Lauren and we watched the car pull away.
i got up and headed to his room to get my stuff. i grabbed my bag and then headed to the front door
"thanks for letting me stay" i said
"you're welcome any time Olivia, even now that hes not here, you're still welcome to come round"
"thank you"
i hugged her and went to my car
@oliviajess 60
i simply tweeted.