Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 11

@oliviaJess 46
every day since Ash has left i've been counting down the days on my twitter. no one really says anything about it. Which i'm thankful for because i mean how am i meant to explain what the numbers mean. He's been gone for 2 weeks now. All i've done really is work. It sounds really sad that now Ashton is gone, i literally only work, i don't have any friends here anymore everyone moved to different places for University and are either still in Uni or didn't bother moving back after finishing.
"Olivia, Can you come here" my dad said
"Coming" i replied
i closed the lid of my laptop and got off my bed. I met Maui and her friend Jamie at the stairs.
Maui has been so excited since Ashton has left, not because he's not here, but because it means she can actually have friends over. She never wanted to bring someone over in case Ashton makes a surprise visit or something. Which i understand but i do feel bad that she has to limit her hanging out with friends because of it and always having to go to someone else's house.
"Hey girls" i said
"Hey, dads got some exciting news for you" maui said
i went down the stairs and found my dad at the Kitchen table
"Hey dad" i said and he looked up from the papers on the table
"hey princess, so sit down" he said
if i hadn't of seen Maui, i would be shitting myself right now, he looks all serious and he only ever calls us down to the kitchen table when we're in trouble
"so i was just talking to Kev and everything is booked for you and Ashton in Bali"
He pushed over the papers and i saw our flights and hotel details.
Ashton and I will be leaving one week after he gets back from the UK, giving him some time with his family before a weeks holiday to Bali. Now a week might not sound that long, but a week where we don't have to hide and can just be a normal couple again is going to be magical and i cant wait.
"Thank you so much daddy" i said
"dont thank me, thank Kev"
"Next time you see him please give him a big hug from me, and let him know how much this actually means to us"
"I will darling"
I gave my dad a massive hug and kiss on the cheek before running back upstairs.
I sat back at my laptop on my bed
@oliviaJess so excited that my holiday to Bali in a couple months is officially all booked <3
I looked at the clock 4pm, which means its about 7am in the UK.
I just wanted to call him and tell him the good news, but that's way to early to call him
I was laying in bed going through my tumblr
"Um sissy, you have a problem" Maui said
"What" i replied looking up at her standing at my door
"Well, Jamie and I just watched an interview from the boys in London and one of the questions was what they have planned after the tour and they all said a break at home"
"and how is that a problem?"
"well if you had of let me finished. The interviewer asked if it's just a chilling at home break and Ashton said something about he might take a holiday to Indonesia and all the comments on the video is about you and him going to Bali. how do they know about that, i thought you guys were a secret"
"oh my god, i tweeted that i was excited about going to Bali because dad just confirmed it all. i didn't mention Ashton or anything"
"well i guess people are really going detective on you guys"
"thanks for telling me, why were you watching them anyway"
"Jamie is a huge fan"
"Wait does she know about me and the boys" i asked
"no, no shes not a creepy fan like that she doesn't go into their personal life's, she sticks to just the music and professional stuff"
I quickly deleted the tweet.
"thanks Maui"
she went back to her room and i went back to tumblr. I quuickly texted Ashton
"Bali is officially booked. I got excited and tweeted about going and i didnt know you mentioned Indonesia in an interview and now your fans are on our case again. Sorry. Miss you"
I decided to go in the pool before dinner so i changed into a bikinni and headed downstairs, leaving my phone in my room because i knew it was too early for him to reply anyways.
I laid my towel down on the chair and jumped into the pool. I was just casually swimming back and forth relaxing when Maui and Jamie joined me. They grabbed floats from our pool house and chucked me one too. We spent a lot of the time taking pictures
@MauiLynn Pool day with Sissy
Maui tweeted with a picture of us on our inflatable dolphin that jamie took.
It was now about 6:30 and dad had the bbq going.
I got out of the pool and grabbed my towel before running up to my room to grab a bikini cover up.
i grabbed my phone and saw i had a message
"tried calling babe, but i see you're in the pool. I wish i was having a pool day with you. Don't worry about Bali it's not like you meant to start something. So excited for our holiday, just me and you baby. Love you"
i saw that it was sent only a couple minutes ago so i tried my luck and facetimed him. I went out onto my little balcony that looked over the pool and patio.
"Hey baby" he said as he answered. he was in a van or some sort with massive coat and beanie on he looked so cute and cuddly, i forget that it's winter over there
"Hey" i replied
"Hey Livbear" i heard Luke shout and the others shout hellos
i laughed at Lukes nickname and said hi to them all
"I'm sorry about getting on the detective case again, i didnt mean to i didnt even mention you"
"Like i said, it's ok it not like you knew i said anything, i shouldn't have mentioned it either."
"I know we had just finally got them to die down as well"
"it's okay anyways i'm so excited for our holiday"
"Me too, we've got a hotel right on the beach and it's so private i'm excited"
"i'm excited if you know what i mean" he said
"Gross mate" i heard Calum say
i just laughed and turned red like a tomato.
"Olivia, Dinner" i heard my dad shout
"I should let you go, tell Jai i said hi and Maui"
"I will, i would bring you down to say it yourself but Maui has a friend over and shes a fan of yours"
"it's fine, 46 days babe."
"46 days" i said
"Remember say the words and you can be out here"
"i know i love you"
"i love you"
i clicked off face time and went back into my room. I sighed "46 days"
i ran back downstairs and out to the bbq
"Ash says hi" i said to Dad and Maui
"Whos Ash" Jamie asked
"Oh My sisters boyfriend, Asht" my sister began
"Ashley, he's away for a while" i said cutting in.
"well tell him, i hope hes well" dad said handing me a plate with a burger and hot dog on it.
we ate and made small talk. For dad and I it was weird having Maui's friend over as it never happens so we aren't use to the conversations.
After dinner i went and ran myself a bath filling the tub up with bubbles. i stipped and got in.
I took a picture of my pink toenails sticking out the top of the bubbles
"Wish you were here, 46 days" i texted Ashton