Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 14

It was 3pm i had just said bye to Maui and dad i walked through the airport looking for my gate. My plane to Singapore was at 3:30. i finally found the gate and looked in the little shop by it for a magazine and something to drink. I found a teens magazine with the lads faces on and decided i would buy it for laughs.
I was sitting strolling through my twitter waiting for them to start boarding the plane. Just the usual tweets from old friends about their life and a couple from the boys about a show they played last night. I was so excited to see them, it was unreal. I always say how hard to is to be away from Ashton this long, but the others too i mean i spent a lot of time with them too and they were basically my only friends. i've been a loner since they left. my whole life was basically on the other side of the world and i'm finally being reunited with it.
"Flight BA2345 to Singapore is now ready to board" i heard
i got up and picked my backpack up and slung it over my shoulders joining the line.
i finally reached my seat for the next 7 hours. i luckily had a 2 seat row and no one was occupying the seat next to me by the time we took of so no awkward conversations.
I pulled out the magazine and flicked through until i saw their faces. I started reading the interview. It was your typical teen girl magazine interview and it made me laugh. The usual hows life changed. hows touring. blah blah blah. Hows the girl situation was a question and it just had a list of Singles with their initial next to it. I flicked over the page i scanned the page before my eyes saw my twitter name. i began reading and it was some kind of "decode, does Ashton have a girlfriend" and it had a couple of our tweets that were similar and things from months ago.
" VERDIT: It's hard to tell if Ashton is off the market or not as these tweets don't really tell us anything and he says he is single. You tell us what you think, is Ashton dating a girl back in Australia called Olivia"
I laughed why are people so stuck on finding out if we're together or not. would they be doing this to the other boys if they had a girl in their life. It's just so weird that people are so stuck on if he's single or not.
I decided to take a nap and put my feet up on the seat next to me. Next thing i know i'm being woke up by the Flight attendant telling me we are about to land. how did i sleep the whole flight i have no clue.
We landed and i went to find the connecting flights section. It was 9pm and i had an hour layover. I found my gate and decided to just sit and wait. i pulled my phone out and started going through twitter.
@Ashton5sos Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day, i can feel it already
I smiled and started a new message to him
"Hey babe, just on my layover in Singapore, one more flight and i'll be in England. Love you <3"
It was about a 7 hour difference between Singapore and the UK so it was about 2pm where he is, so probably sound checking or something
"Can't wait babe, so close <3 sorry cant talk about to do an interview"
I scrolled through twitter more and tumblr and before i knew it i was boarding the flight to London. I didn't get as lucky on this flight, i was in a 3 seater and i was the middle seat and because i had slept the whole flight to Singapore i was wide awake. I had a little old lady next to me which i thought was weird why was she traveling so far on her own.
"Why is a pretty girl like you traveling on your own" she asked me
"I'm going to see my boyfriend" i replied smiling at her guess she was thinking the same sort of thing about me. Then again i am a 22 year old girl who looks about 15 why would someone that young be traveling alone.
"What about yourself" i asked
"Oh my son is right there" she said pointing across the aisle to a grown man sleeping
"I see" i replied
she made small talk for a while but like most people on the filght fell asleep. Me still wide awake.
I listened to music for a while and doodled in my book before finally 4 hours into the 13 hour flight my eyes got heavy and i fell asleep.

I woke up to bad turbulence. this is why i hate flying turbulence. In my head this is it, i'm about to die. the plane is going to fall out of the sky and crash into the sea or land. After about 20 minutes the turblence stopped. I decided to look at the little map on the screen in front of me.
it showed that we were flying over Europe and that we had about 2 hours to go.
the flight attendants came around with breakfast. I'm not one for plane food but i was starving, i hadn't ate since leaving Australia.
I sat the breakfast they gave us and it was disgusting i almost regret eating it because i feel so sick but i was starving and i don't know when i would get the chance to eat.

The plane finally landed and i was now in England. Still on the plane but in England. I gathered up my things and waited to be allowed of the plane. Once we started moving off i couldn't hold in my excited i squealed a little.
"have a nice trip" i said the Maggie, the old lady next to me
"you too dear, he's a lucky boy to have you"
"I'm lucky to have him"
I went through th elong line of customs and then to my luggage, i spotted it right away and first thing i did was unzip it and got my big coat out with a massive hood. It was freezing even inside the building. I got my planner out of my backpack which had the information on how to get to Manchester.
I had to take the underground to Euston and then a train. I followed the signs to the underground and tried to make my way through it. It was so complicated for my tired head to work out.
"Excuse me, how do i get to Euston" i said one of the workers after getting a ticket.
"Okay love, you have to take the Bakerloo line to Oxford Circus, then the victoria line to Euston" he said
"thank you so much" i replied
i went through the barriers and made my way, i'm so glad i got a suitcase with 4 wheels because dragging a case behind me wouldn't have been fun at least i can kind of just push this one.
After about 45 minutes i finally made it to Euston. I had just missed a train so it said i had about 20 minutes until the next one. I sat down on a bench and pulled my phone out.
I loaded up the camera and took a selfie next to a sign saying Euston
"Look Where i Am" i texted Ashton with the picture.