Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 16

We pulled up to the venue it was about 3:30pm. There were tons of teenage girls around, didn't quite know how i would be getting into the venue without them seeing me. This will be a challenge.
"Okay so you boys will get out and then the care and Olivia will go round the back" we were told.
We were in a blacked out car van i was all the way in the back row so i shouldn't be seen when the door opens.
The Car stopped right by the entrance to the side door of the venue. from the outside the venue looked massive but i don't know what else i was expecting they are opening for One Direction after all.
I looked out and saw loads of girls run over to the barriers lining the venue door either side of the car door so there was a walk way for the boys.
Their security opened the van door and one by one the boys got out, girls were screaming everywhere. I watched the boys take pictures and sign things before the van drove off round the back down into the underground private car park. i got out of the car and followed into the building and round to their dressing room. The Boys weren't there when i got there so i just kind of sat their awkwardly waiting for them.
"come on, babe come to soundcheck" i heard Ashton from the door. i must have been waiting for 5 minutes before that.
"okay" i got up and met him at the door, he took my hand in his and guided me round to the stage. we walked on stage and looked around this place was huge, must be about 20,000 people or something. Luke, Michael and Calum were already waiting for to start
"wow" i said
"i know, it's crazy isn't it" Ashton said sitting down at his drums, bringing me down with him sitting on his lap. He picked up his drum sticks are they started sound checking.
"oh shit i didn't tell my dad i made it" i said to myself, while pulling my phone out of my pocket.
"Hey babe" i said
"Yeah" he replied as they were sorting out the guitars so he was just waiting for his turn to sort out his levels.
"Smile" i replied holding up my phone. He made a funny face and so did I, we looked ridiculous.
"hey dad, made it" i said attaching the picture to the text and sent it to my dad. I don't even know what time it is back home, I'm so confused with the times.
I got off his lap so he could actually properly sort out his sound and stuff. I jumped off the stage and sat in the front row center seat right in front of Luke. I was so proud of them. This is the first time i'm seeing them on such a big stage. Normally it's only a couple thousand people.
they finished their soundcheck, i went over to Ashton and jumped on his back and he piggybacked me through the halls. As we we're going down on hallway i heard the sounds of other guys. We turned the corner and One Direction were heading our way, probably on their way to do sound check. Now i'm no Directioner, i don't even listen to them period. But like them or hate them they are still the biggest band in the world and it's crazy that they are right there in front of me.
"hi guys" were echoed through the hallway as they all greeted each other
"This is my girlfriend Olivia" Ashton said as i got off his back
i was taken back a minute, it was weird hearing him openly say that.
"Hi" i said as i shook all their hands
"So you're the girl Ashton doesn't shut up about" Harry said
Ashton went red as i looked at him
"I would hope so unless hes hiding something from me" i said jokingly.
"We should head to our soundcheck" Liam said
"It was nice meeting you" they all said as they walked by. We went back into the boys dressing room and i spread myself lying out on the couch.
"How long till you guys go on" i asked
" In about 3 hours" Luke said
"Okay so i'm just going to take a 3 hour nap" i replied
Ashton came over and lifted me up before sitting down and resting my head in his lap. He stroke my hair making me even more sleepy than i was before. I slowly closed my eyes and the last thing i heard was
"don't even think about it, let her sleep" from Ashton.

I felt someone gently shake me and i opened my eyes. I saw Luke over me and i looked up and saw Ashton was asleep too.
"We go on in 10 minutes, we kind of need Ashton" he said
"okay" i mumbled
"Babe" i said sitting up and shaking him
"Yeah" he replied with his eyes still closed
"you go on in 10 minutes"
"Did we really sleep for 3 hours" he said opening his eyes
"I guess so"
We got up off the couch and followed, Michael and Luke to the stage, Calum was already there waiting. i pecked my head round so i could see the crowd. The whole place was filled with people, all those empty seats from early and filled with people.
the house lights went off and the screams were deafening.
"good luck boys" i said hugging them
"good luck babe" kissing Ashton quickly.
They ran out on stage and started playing. i was in the wing dancing away like crazy. It was so nice seeing them perform again, they really did own the stage. The crowd was really loving them and i saw a lot of people singing along with them. throughout their set i took pictures of them and just really enjoying myself. every so often i would look over at Ash and he would be looking at me and every time i blushed, it's been 2 years and him just looking at me makes me blush.

their set finished and they came running off stage all sweaty and gross.
"don't even think about it" i said as i saw they all had the same expression on their face
"GROUP HUG" Michael screamed as they all attacked me.
"you guys are so gross" i said trying to get out of their grip.
"you hear that guys, she wants a tighter hug" Calum said
"No please" i begged
"Whats the magic words" Ashton said
"you guys are the greatest to ever live" i said
They all let go and we made our way back to the dressing room. They showered and changed and then Ashton and I headed back to the side stage to watch some of One Direction. They were better than i was expecting. Still not really the type of music i go for but they aren't bad.
the night ended and we had the challenge of getting back to the hotel. Seeing as it's a massive venue the boys wouldn't be able to go out to meet fans so we all headed down to the car park. Ashton and I got into the back of the van, while Luke, Calum and Michael took the middle section.
"just a heads up you might want to cover your face Olivia as the flashes of cameras will affect the blackout windows"
Ashton pulled me into his chest and i hid my face against it. We drove out of the underground car park and there were girls everywhere. IT was almost too dangerous to drive away as they were just running everywhere trying to find One Direction and the boys. more so one direction but still a lot were trying to get into the van. We made it back to the hotel and Ashton and I said night to everyone, we got told we would have to leave at 8am so we went to our hotel room, changed into jammies and went to sleep. I was exhausted and so was he after his show.