Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 17

It's been 2 days since i arrived, they had performed in Birmingham the day after Manchester and at 6am this morning we arrived in this small seaside town called Brighton. I found out the venue today is a smaller one. It's nice to see they a band like One Direction would still look into playing the smaller cities/towns and not just always going to the massive cities and venues. We were staying at a different hotel than One Direction, i don't even know if One Direction are even here or if they are just coming tomorrow for the show. But either way it meant that there wasn't girls hanging around the hotel. 5sos fans don't seem to do that a lot, it tends to me One Direction fans but they also like the boys. But when 1D aren't around they disappear.

"What do you want to do today" I asked Ashton as i sat up in bed seeing him standing by the bathroom door.
"I don't know what there is to do"
"we cold maybe go walk around the town, it isn't very big"
"We could do that, grab some lunch somewhere"
"I like the sound of that"
"Shall we invite the lads"
No, i want you all to myself today" i replied with a little smile
"Okay good because i really didn't want to invite them" he replied laughing
I got out of bed while he went into the bathroom. I looked out the window and saw that it was a cold dreary day. Not your perfect weather you would pick for a day of strolling around outside but this is England in Winter so i mean at least it not snow or something. I don't think i would be able to cope with snow.
I went to my suitcase and pulled out some black leggings, an oversized red jumper that falls down one shoulder. Ashton and I switched and i went into the bathroom with my clothes. I took a quick shower, washed my face and teeth and blow dried my hair before putting my clothes on.
I walked out of the bathroom and Ashton was ready to go. He looked so cute in is winter clothes and coat. I quickly grabbed some socks and my boots before putting a scarf and one of Ashton's beanies on.
"Oi, i didnt save you could wear that" he said
"Whats mine is yours, whats yours is mine" i replied kissing him on the cheek.
"its a good thing you look good in it" he replied
i put on my big coat and grabbed my bag
"Okay i'm ready for our adventure"
"okay we just have to tell someone were going out and then we can go"
we headed out and down to their mangers room Ashton knocked a couple seconds later the door was open.
"Hi, just to let you know Liv and I are going out for a while" Ash said
"okay just be careful, theres been a lot of talk about you two since Olivia got here"
"what do you mean" i asked
"Theres pictures of you fans have taken of you at shows, you can only make out that it's a girl but the pointing is going towards you. So there is speculation that you're here and not in Australia"
"Okay well we'll blend into the crowds, we'll just be another couple walking the streets" i said
"Lets hope"
They shut the door and Ash and I headed to the lift.
I didn't know anything about this speculation or these pictures because well i haven't been on twitter or anything since i got here, there's no need for me to be on it. Once we got down to the lobby we saw Luke and Calum waiting for the lift up
"just to let you know, theres about 5 fans out the front" Calum said as they passed us in the lift.
"Thanks mate" Ashton said
"thanks" i said
"There's a back way out" Ashton said heading in the opposite direction. He intertwined our fingers as he went through the back halls of the hotel. We reached the staff door and found ourselves in a back alley. We turned right and started going down all these little alleys. I think they are called The Lanes in Brighton. They had all these cute shops everywhere. We dipped in and out of shops and just enjoyed each others company.
"This is so nice" i said out loud while walking
"What is" Ashton asked
"Just you and me being able to go somewhere and be almost carefree, it's nice"
"I know babe, we haven't done this in so long, it's refreshing"
he wrapped me in his arms and kissed me. It was short but sweet before we started walking again.
"Why don't we eat here" He asked pointing at a little pizza place
"Sure why not"
we went inside and got a table near the back and ordered
"So how are you liking being on tour"
"It's fun, much better than being at home" i replied
"i like having you here"
"i like being with you"
"I like you"
"I love you"
he leaned over the table and kissed him softly
"I love you too" he said leaning back into his seat.
We ate and paid
"I'll meet you outside just going to the toilet" i said
"okay babe"
after coming out of the toilet i met him outside, he looked kind of annoyed
"sorry was i long" i said
"No, no, just some fans, they got annoyed when i asked them to not follow me after taking pictures and they got all pissed"
"well it's not your fault babe, you asked them nicely to leave you alone on your day off. don't worry about it"
We decided to head back to the hotel as it was raining heavier and decided to just cuddle up on the bed and watch movies and when i say cuddle and watch movies, i actually mean we didn't watch the movies at all we just had a make out session that resulted us both being left in our underwear and a hickey the size of an apple on my neck