Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 28

We've been in Bali for about 4 days now which means we only have 2 full days left. we've done all sorts of things from jet skiing, hiking to a waterfall, went to a zoo. He hired kayaks. we took a boat trip out and went snorkeling. Our days ave been filled with adventures on in this beautiful country. WE stayed away from our phones, the internet we just have disconnected ourselves from the world.
We were laying by the pool just enjoying the morning sunshine after having a nice fruit salad for breakfast. this is how we normally started our day, a light breakfast and then laid by the pool for a couple hours then we would have lunch and head off on an adventure in the afternoon. Today's adventure: Horseback riding.
"come on Ash, we should go get ready" i said getting up off the pool chair.
He got up and we headed back to our room.
I applied some light make up and pulled a pair of denim shorts over my bikini bottoms and put some vans on
"Babe, do you want to put anything in here" Ashton said holding up his string bag that had wallet, suncream
"Yeah put one of your singlets in just incase i need to have a top on or something to ride"
I was planning on just wearing my bikini top as it's so hot out but just incase they have some rule about clothes.
"Why one of mine, whats wrong with your clothes"
"i like yours better" i said
he grabbed one and stuffed it into the bag
"Oh and this" i said handing him my little change purse thing which had crinkled money notes and change in it along with my ID card.
he pulled the strings closing it and put it on after pulling a t-shirt on. this whole trip during the day we would just wear our swim wear. It wouldn't be until the evening when we would change into "proper" clothes if we were going somewhere nice to eat.

"so how far away this the ranch" i asked as we got into a taxi
"Not long maybe 10 minutes, its by where we started the hike the other day"
"Oh okay cool, i'm so excited i have been on a horse in so long"
I use to ride horses when i was about 6-10, we actually owned a horse called poppy, she was a beautiful white horse but my dad had to sell her because of money issues and we couldn't afford to own a horse and all needs it needed just took up too much of our time. Since then i haven't been on a horse.
we pulled up to the ranch and i saw all the different horses. i basically jumped out of the taxi while Ashton paid and ran over to the nearest horse
"Babe, slow down" eh said laughing as he joined me
"Sorry i just love horses"
"we need to go other there" he said pointing to the direction on a check in building.
we walked over and Ashton checked us in. we were told that we would be leaving for our trail in 10 minutes and that there were 5 other people on the trail along with an instructor/leader type person.
we were guided into a room where the other people were and they told us a quick run down on the trail and safety instructions before leading us through to pick up helmets and then to the horses
i got placed with a Brown horse called Taki and Ashton had a Black horse Called Nighty.
"you look cute in the helmet" i said puling out my phone from my pocket and snapping a picture.
"So do you babe"
We got on our horses and all lined up in the order of them. Some works came along and pulled our horse along until we were out of the stable area and about to enter into the trail.
Luckily they didn't have any rules about clothing because it was so hot that if i had to have put on Ashs top i would have died. i don't know if you've ever been somewhere hot but when you have to have clothing on even as little as a singlet top you just want to rip it off your body because it is stinking to you and it's just horrible. SO luckily i didn't have to worry about that. Ashton as quickly took off his top and i'm thanking the heavens above that my horse is in front of his because if i had to be behind him on the trail watching his back muscle, i would have probably lost control of my horse and died.
The trail was through a Forrest/ mountain, it was basically a different section of where we did the Waterfal hike. Once we reached the top, the view overlooked the beach and ocean and it was just amazing. The top of the mountain had rails where you tied the horses up to so you could have a walk around the top looking at the view. I got off my horse and Joined Ashton
"this is beautiful babe" i said
"I know it's breathtaking"
We took a picture together with the view in the background
"Look this way babe" he said and i turned my head to look at him and he connected out lips and i heard the sound of the iPhone camera going off.
"cheeky" i said pulling back
he just smiled
"you better not be doing anything else on that phone than pictures, we promised to stay on airplane mode this whole trip"
"I'm not babe, i promise" he said showing me his phone still had the little airplane on the left corner.
I knew it was hard for him to stay off social media, he was the one in the band he did the most updating to the fans and letting them all know what was going on. I had to remind him a couple times that he did tell them he was going away and would be off so it's not like he has left them without saying anything.
We made the trip back down the the ranch and took a taxi back to the hotel. Once at the hotel we decided we would just order room service instead of going out.
"you know what i'm going to miss most about this holiday" Ashton said as we laid on the bed
"What"
"You being in a bikini all day every day" he said smirking
i slapped his chest playfully
"well you know what i'm going to miss most"
"What"
"Being with you. Not having a care in the world, not having to think about anything, just being us"
It's true in 3 days we are going to have to go back to always looking over our shoulders, always having to think about "Acting" like a couple in public wondering if there were any fans about, having to pull the "we're just friends" card if we do bump into a fan, not being able to hold his hand, not being able to kiss him whenever i wanted. Having to hear him say he is single in interviews.
It's just been so simple on this holiday, like my life use to be with Ashton, before management stepped into our relationship.