Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 33

As soon as the interview ended my phone was blowing up with notifications from twitter. i decided to just turn it off and wait for Ashton to come back before looking at anything or saying anything.
"So that was why he was so keen on you watching" Lauren said
"i guess so, i really didn't know he was doing that, i bet hes in trouble" i said
"well it's good that it's out, it shouldn't matter what management think"Ann said
"i just hope he hasn't messed with the bands career by saying it" i really couldn't stop thinking about what kind of conversation Ashton and the management are having like they were so strict on the plan and he's just come right out and said we're together and what do Calum, Michael and Luke think.
"i'm sure everything is going to be fine with the band. It's the music that counts"
"i just don't want to get in the way"
"when it comes to you, you're never going to be in the way according to Ashton, he loves you a lot"
"Exactly, which worries me. Sometimes he doesn't think about it before hand and i dont want him to put his place in the band at risk because of me"
"You don't have to worry about his place in the band Olivia, this is all going to blow over once it's settled down a bit and everything will be fine"
"i know i'm just worrying, i think i'm gonna go shower and change" i got up off the coach and went back upstairs i grabbed my clothes from Ashton's room before heading to the bathroom. After showering and changing i headed outside and sat down on the grass. i began to think about how this changes everything. Am i happy its out yes, but i'm also concerned i mean people hated on me when they thought i was just a friend and it went crazy every time there was a girlfriend rumour, now it's not a rumour and everyone knows i'm his girlfriend and not only his girlfriend but i have been for 2 years and they know Ashton has been lying to them and i know the blame is going to be targeted toward me.

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't hear anyone walking out the door and towards me until i felt 2 arms wrapped around me and lips touching my cheek
"hey babe" Ashton was sitting next to me now and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as i shuffled closer to him resting my head on him
"Hey" i replied
"how are you doing"
"i'm good"
"you seemed lost in thought when i came out here"
"i ws just thinking about how this changes everything"
"i know it is but it will settle down in a couple days and everything will be fine"
"what did they say about you doing that are you in trouble" i questioned
"no, i mean they werent pleased but theres nothing they can do about it and it was going to happen sooner or later anyways"
"so you're not getting kicked out"
he chuckled a little as i said that
"no babe of course not"
"okay good, i don't think i would be able to live with myself if you got kicked out because of me"
"well it wouldn't be because of you anyways, i didn't tell you i was doing that you had no clue"
"i know, but still. Have you seen what your fans are saying" i asked
"no i havent been on any social media, have you?"
"no i thought i would wait till you get back, i'm kind of scared to look"
"i should probably tweet something out anyways, so shall we have a look now get it over with"
"Yeah, lets just use your phone"
he pulled out his phone and i shuffled closer to him and he opened up twitter. he went to his notifications first and they were blowing up.
@12jailiee I KNEW IT, IT WAS SO OBVIOUS
@kaikaixo What a bitch @ashton5sos deserves better than her
@lolamckay i bet that bitch Olivia is only with @ashton5sos because of his money
@besiiidddeeyouuuuu @Ashton5sos so why did you lie to us
the tweets when on and on either calling me names or questioning the relationship. Those were just the tweets to him, i can't even begin to think the ones where hes not tagged and they are directly to you.
@Ashton5sos Hey, i know i dropped a big bomb this morning. I really hope you can all be respectful about it. I love you guys.
@Ashton5sos i also really hope you can all respect Olivia's privacy. She isn't part of the band and isn't asking for the attention.
@Ashton5sos Yes i kept my relationship private it was never my by choice too & i was tired of lying to you guys & it was complicating our relationship.
@Ashton5sos We are real people with real feelings so please keep that in mind before you say anything about Olivia or I.
@ashton5sos I love you guys a lot and this doesn't change anything, Lets focus on the music and the album we are about to go record.

I watched as he sent all those tweets out. I decided for now i would stay off my twitter, let Ashton deal with his fans and hopefully calm them down. i'm not hiding, i'm just taking a step back. we sat outside for a bit longer. i was now sitting between his legs resting my back against his chest. We weren't talking we were just sat in silence taking everything in, he was playing with hands
"aww isn't this cute" we heard behind us and the sound of an iPhone picture being taken. we both turned our heads to see Luke standing there
"Hey Lukey" i said
"Hey livbear, how you doing"
"good, just taking everything in really"
"everything will calm down in a day or two don't worry about it"
"so why are you hear Luke" Ashton asked
"well nice to see you too, well i came round to see if you guys wanted to join the rest of us for Pizza"
I was hungry and pzza sounded really good right about now
"we would love too, wouldn't we babe"
"yeah lets go"

so that's what we did. Luke, Ashton and I joined Michael and Calum and ate pizza and talked about LA and the album and everything thats coming up for the band. A couple fans would come up to them every so often while we were out, but none of them said anything to me expect to take their picture with the boys. I mean as long as i don't get abuse in person i'm fine like at the end of the day hate online is just coming sitting behind a computer and they think they can say anything because of it but would never actually say those things in person.