Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

chapter 36

It's been three weeks since the boys went to LA. Ashton and I have been texting basically every day but with the time difference it's hard to keep a conversation going and actually talk properly. It's also hard to believe it's already been 5 weeks since we were in Bali. Everything has calmed down a lot with the fans, mainly probably because i haven't been around them in so long. I get a few people every so often coming into the shop asking about us, but i just politely decline to say anything.
"Olivia do you have any tampons" Maui asked
"no sorry, i haven't nee" i couldn't finish my sentence i just jumped to my phone and opened up my track app. Maui looked concerned
"Olivia, when was the last time you had your period"
"um before Bali" i said
"Olivia that was over a month ago"
"i might just be late, all the stress you know messes you up"
"Yeah by a week or two, not 5"
"What are you saying Maui" i said panicking
"what i'm saying is do you and Ashton use protection"
"of course we do we aren't idiots"
"Do you know if any have broke though"
"no"
"Olivia, when a women who is sexually active, missing their period is normally a sign of being pregnant"
"Maui, don't be so stupid, i'm not pregnant"
"whatever you say sis, but i need to go get tampons and while i'm out i'm getting you some tests" She said as she left
I can't be pregnant, Ashton and I always use protection. Maui is just being ridiculous. I can be late, it's perfectly normal for a women to be late sometimes hormones mess up through stress and we all know i've had a lot of that the last couple weeks. Thats what it is. All the stress or our relationship being public and the fans reaction and then him leaving to LA, it all has just messed me up. i am 100% confident that i am not pregnant.
"i'm back" Maui said walking int my room chucking the tests on my bed, she got three different kinds
"I had to ask the lady who worked there what the best one would be and she started asking me all these questions like how late i am and everything and i was all like wow lady i'm 17 these are for my nearly 23 year old sister"
"Maui, you're being ridiculous"
"Just take the god damn tests and if i'm wrong that good"
"Fine" i said walking into the bathroom. i peed on three different kinds and left them on side.
"3 minutes and we can all see that you are wrong" i said walking back into my bedroom
"Dont be so cocky Olivia, the amount of times you and him get at it, i'm surprised this hasn't happened before"
"whatever Maui"
I honestly don't know why i'm so calm about this, Maui is right i shouldn't be so confident. Stuff like this happens to girls every day, why would i be any different.
Mauis buzzer on her phone went off signally 3 minutes are up
"well go look then" she said
i got up and went into the bathroom.
i read the back off each to see what the symbols mean. 2 lines for pregnant, one for not.
I looked at the first one. it only had one line.. see i'm not pregnant. i confidently looked at the other two, both having two lines. what the fuck
"um Maui come here"i said with a like shakiness in my voice
"so two say yes one says no" i said bluntly
"well i would go with the fact two say yes"
'i cant be fucking pregnant Maui do you not understand this. We are kids ourselves. Ashton only just fucking turned 20, i'm 22. this can't happen to us"
"well it looks like it is"
why is she being so blunt about everything she just found out her fucking sister is pregnant.
"Maui you aren't helping, what the fuck am i meant to do, dad is going to kill me and then bring me back to live to watch i him kill Ashton then kill me again"
"you guys have been together for basically 3 years, it's not like this has happened after a month. it's not like you guys dont have jobs and are no hopers, everything will be fine"
"No but his music is just starting to get somewhere he cant be a fucking dad at 20"
"Olivia, calm down, lets just talk to dad and" i cut her off
"no we are not talking to dad right now"
"you're going to have to tell him and you're going to have to tell Ashton"
"No not yet, remember one said i wasn't"
"Olivia dont be so ridiculous two said you were, i can go get more and we can see"
"fine got get more"
that's what we did, Maui went and got more tests and i took them all coming back saying i was pregnant. This truly wasn't happening to me. we were all ways so safe. If we didn't have a condom we would have sex. How did this happen. When did this happen. Was it in Maui, was it the day before he left. Maui and i decided to go to the doctors to get them check me out. luckily we could get in the same day we were the last appointment of the day. We found out I am 6 weeks, which means it happened sometime in Bali. How the fuck am i meant to tell my dad, Anne and Ashton.