Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 37

It's been a week since i found out the news of being pregnant, i haven't talked to anyone about it since, not even Maui. Shes tried to get me to talk to Dad but i just cant do that. He will literally kill me. I've talked to Ashton a couple times in the week, he's told me they have to stay and extra few weeks in LA which means by the time he is back i will be 3 months along, which means by the time he is back i could be showing a little.
Maui and I were sitting on my bed talking about Christmas being only a couple weeks away. It's crazy that Ashton wont be here for Christmas. It will be the first one since we started dating that our families aren't together. We started to go to each others for dinner and games on Christmas eve and then depending on who's house we were at we would stay the night, open gifts with which every family we were at and then go to the others for the afternoon. But this year i'm just spending it with my dad and Maui.
"I have to tell someone Maui" i blurted out
"I know you do i've been telling you that for a week now"
"i just dont know how to tell dad"
"how about, hey dad i'm pregnant"
"come on Maui this is serious"
"i was being serious, just get straight to the point now beating around the bus"
"Maybe i will go talk to Anne" i said getting up
"You're going to tell his mum because you tell your own father"
"Yes, it's easier talking to a women about this than a man"
"Okay well do you want me to come with you, you know for support"
"No i'll be fine"
"okay we'll call me when you've done it"
I left my room and grabbed my keys in the kitchen before heading to my car. I pulled out of the driveway and started towards Ashtons, the drive seemed to go extra quickly and before i know it i was pulling into his driveway. Annes car was there which i was kind of hoping wasn't as i was regretting coming. I sat and took a deep breath before opening my car door and closing it shut before walking to the front door. i took another breathe in and knocked a couple seconds later Anne was opening the door and i lost it and burst into tears. She pulled me in and walked me to the living room and sat us both down. She pulled me in and let me cry for a while, she just rubbed my back in circles while i cried.
"i know Olivia, i know, dont be scared" she said and i pulled away to look at her
"w-w-what" i replied through sniffs
"i know you're pregnant, i've known for a while" she said
"how, how did you know"
"Lets just say, I saw a glow in you when you came back from Bali and it wasn't just a holiday glow"
"Why didn't you say anything" i asked
"Because i wanted you to find out yourself and i didn't think it was my place to push you"
"are you mad" i questioned. She seemed very calm about all of this which is surprising me. Like she knew, she knew there was a child growing inside me and not any old child her sons.
"No, i mean it shocked me when i thought it and it's still very shocking now knowing it is 100% true and but how can i be mad at you, you guys have been together for so long. To be honest i'm surprised it didn't happen sooner" i chuckled a little
"That's what Maui said, but slightly differently. how am i going to tell my dad, how am i going to tell Ashton"
"something tells me you dont have to worry about your dad"
"How come"
"he may have come round the other day asking about you and everything and we had a talk and he brought up the subject of you acting differently and he may have figured it out. i didn't say anything though"
"That doesn't mean he's not going to kill me though, he might be at the very moment planning my death"
"Olivia, don't worry about it just sit him down and have a chat with him. Now for Ashton this isn't an over the phone or text kind of conversation"
"i know, but i can't exactly wait till hes home either, like what if he gets mad at me for not telling him right away to add to the anger of being pregnant in the first place"
"if he gets mad at you i will give him a piece of my mind. it takes two to tango, this is just as much of his responsibility as yours"
"sometimes i really wish my mum was here to guide me through stuff"
"I know you miss her Olivia, but i am always going to be here for you, you know that right? you are part of this family. how about you see if you can go out to LA for a week and talk to him about it"
"go to LA, are you crazy, i don't want to ruin his trip with something like this and then be stuck in a country alone"
"you need to go Olivia, he needs to know, the other boys will not let him just kick you out of the house and i wont let him either. This is Ashton remember he wont do something like that to you, he adores you. Go try and get him on facetime or something and see if you can go out there"
"okay i will try, they might not even be able to bring me out anyways"
i got up from and headed upstairs to his room. i went to his computer and sat on the chair booting it up. i put in his password and his desktop came up with a picture of us on it. we were on the beach and the sunset was behind us and we were smiling at each other with our forehead touching. Whatever happens either way our lives are about to change massively.
It's 12pm here so it would be 7pm in Los Angles. I don't think he will be able to answer my call, well i'm hoping so anyways.
I click onto skype and start the call. i let it ring but no answer. I sighed with relief. Even though i'm not telling him over it. the thought of being a step closer to telling him terrifies me and it sucks because all i want to do i see his face and hear his voice. I move away from the computer and sit on his bed. I sat there for a couple minutes just letting my mind think when i heard the call tone from the computer. Ashton was calling me back. I went back to the computer and accepted.
"Hey babe" he happy voice echoed through the speakers
"Hey" I replied
"Are you in my room" he questioned
"Yeah i was talking to your mum and decided to come call you"
"oh what were you guys talking about"
"oh you know girl stuff, stuff a normal girl would talk to their mums about, but i gotta use yours"
"Shes just as much my mum as she is yours, she thinks of you as her daughter"
"i know she told me, anyways we were talking about you and i was kind of wondering if there is any chance of me coming out to LA for a week"
"i would love for you to come out here babe, if it was up to me you would be on the next flight out. I will have to check though and see if its okay"
"can you kinda make it out that its important for me to come out"
"is there a reason for you wanting to come out here babe"
"kind of but lets not talk about that now, just see if i can come out because i miss you okay"
"i miss you too princess and i will try my best"
"i love you"
"i love you too"
I heard a door open and shouting in the background
"Ashton we have to go" I heard Michael shout
"Give me two seconds i'm talking to Olivia"
"OLIVIA I LOVE YOU" i heard michael shout and i started laughing then i heard running and all three boys were crowding round Ashton
"Hey guys, i miss you all"
"we miss you too Livbear, but please can we have Ashton, we need to go record"
"Yes, yes sorry."
"Love you princess"
"love you too bye"
i closed skype and went back to his bed. Lets hope he can get me out there as much as i don't want to tell him about the baby, i want to be in his arms again and feel him against my skin.