Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 42

I've been sat in this park for what feels like hours. I took a walk around the neighbourhood the boys house is in and found this little park with a swing set. i've been swinging on this swing for a while now. I'm pretty sure i've been out here for nearly 2 hours, my head has gone through every scenario i could think of. He's currently throwing my stuff out the house and wanting me gone. He's thinking of ways to murder me. He's crying in a corner not knowing what to do. My head was in a deep thought about his reaction that i nearly fell off the swing my phone started ringing. my heart was pounding i was so nervous. i pulled my phone out of my pocket to only see that it was Luke calling me
"yes Lukey"
"can we come home now we're bored"
"no can please stay away until i call you or something, i know this is weird to do but please it's important"
"okay Livbear but whatevver you and Ash are doing i hope everything is okay"
"thanks Lukey"
"just please make it quick we are running out of things to do"
"i promise, we shouldn't be much longer"
"well call me"
"i will"
Not even a second after hanging up on Luke my phone dinged with a new message from Ashton
"please come home babe x"
well he called me babe and added a kiss so that seems positive right.
I picked myself up off the swing and walked back it too me about 15 minutes as i kept turning the wrong way. I really should have noted their address to maps it instead of going by the familiar houses and trying to figure out if i'm on the right street depending on if i recongise a house.
I walked up the drive way and took a deep breath before opening the door. i made my way up the stairs and to Ash's room. The door was closed and i stood outside taking deep breathes before knocking.
"you can come in Liv" i heard mumbled
one last breath and i walked in. Ashton was sitting on the bed holding the little booties. he looked up at me as i walked through the door, his eyes were red from crying and i froze. I was only just in the room. My mind was racing with thousands of thoughts. I couldn't read him, normally i could but my mind just wouldn't slow down even for a second to take him in.
"come here" he said patting the bed next to him.
I moved slowly over to him and sat down. he took my hand in his and with his thumb he lightly drew circles on my hand.
"i love you Olivia" he said
"i love you too Ashton"
"What are we going to do, how am i going to tell me mum, what about your dad, hes going to literally murder me"
i chuckled a little
"what Liv this is serious"
"i know babe, but they already know, in fact your mum knew even before i did"
"what how is that possible"
I told him the whole story of me finding out and then going to his mum crying and her telling me she knew and was waiting for me to figure it out.
"So she's basically known since we came back from Bali that i got you pregnant and she didn't say anything"
"yeah pretty much, she said it was kind of a good thing that she could see it because it gave her time to process it before i told her it was true"
"What about your dad though, i mean is he planning my death"
"well i was so scared to tell him, i mean i told your mum like 3 weeks after i found out and then i didn't tell my dad for ages after i was so scared, but apparently they both knew, they were takling one day and your mum mention the possibility and my dad freaked out and your mum calmed him and they both kind of help each other process it so by the time i actually told him me didn't yell or anything."
"so they are okay, should i call mum"
"i mean okay in the sense that it's happened and there is a child on its way, but i don't think they are too happy at how old we are and the situation we are in and yes i think you should call Anne"
"Okay"
"i should probably call Luke and tell them they can come back home"
"oh shit, what about them, what about the band. What do we do, do we tell them. do i tell the fans, Management is going to kill me what if they drop us, what if i get kicked out"
I could see a panic attack starting over the band situation and management
"breathe babe, breathe. in and out. everything will be fine. We don't have to tell the boys until you think we should, Management are going to have to deal with it and if that means me staying away so be it. The Band is going to be fine, you are going to be fine"
we sat for about 5 minutes just holding each other. i shed some tears, he shed some tears
"I love you Olivia and even though this has happened and we didn't plan for it. i wouldn't change it."
"i love you so much Ash"
we kissed and we felt so much emotion and passion in such a sweet kiss.
"i'm going to call mum, you tell the boys to come home"
he got up and went out into the hall way and i called Luke. He said they were already on their way and didn't care if they were butting into a situation but they were too bored to stay out any longer. so thankfully we were done with our little heart to heart and even though we haven't totally figured out what steps we are going to take with the boys and management, i took the big step in telling Ashton about it.

The boys were back 20 minutes later, they stopped off at a Chinese restaurant and bought food back. we sat down and ate.
"so why did you need us out the boys Olivia" Michael asked
Ashton and i looked at each other before he spoke
"We just needed to talk about some things"
"don't push it please" i said
"We wont Liv, we get your need some privacy"Calum said
"Thank you"
"you know you guys made a big scene on twitter" Luke said
"who us, why i havent been on there since i left Sydney"
"There's pictures & videos of your reunion at the airport, a lot of fans saying it was the cutest thing they ever saw"
"oh i see, i bet ther were some people hating too though right, probably saying i look dead or something"
'Not really, all i saw was people wishing it was them" Michael said
"So what are we doing the rest of the time you are here" Luke asked
we talked about the things we could do and even me coming to a recording session with them. We finished out night off with watching a bunch of Christmas movies and us all bundled together under blankets in the living room. I felt so much relief from telling Ashton but i know there is more stress coming and i really don't know how this is all going to play out. All i know is, i'm having a baby, Ashton is the father and we need to figure out how we are telling everyone.