Status: Sequel soon

Secret Love

Chapter 44.

I was now at the end of my LA stay. Sitting in a car on my way to LAX with Ashton and the boys. They still have a couple weeks out here still which is sad because i really wish they were coming back with me. Since telling the boys about baby Irwin, they have all gone super protective over me. They all took the news really well. Well there was obviously that moment of panic and worry about the bands future and everything but once Ash and I calmed them down and told them this is completely separate to the band and it wont affect them in anyway. They will still tour, they will still have album after album. Ashton and I decided we wouldn't tell management about the baby. We havent figured out how we are going to keep it from them yet but we decided it's none of their business this is a private life matter and we are going to keep it that way and Ashton doesn't want any added stress put on me. We don't really know how it's going to work once he or she is in this world with management and fans but for now, we are going with the plan of keeping it to close friends and family only.

"i'm going to miss you so much" i said after i had been checked in and handed my boarding pass
"i'll miss you too princes but only a couple more weeks and i'll be back for a while before everything gets crazy again"
"Yeah crazy is one way to put it"
The thing with this pregnancy is, the timing is all wrong, we're young. Ashtons career is just starting up and the time period of my pregnancy and the boys first album release couldn't be any worse. By the time 5 seconds of summer are ready to drop their first album and do their round of promo, i will be 8 months pregnant. i mean it could be worse in the sense that i could be 9 months and ready to pop at any moment. But 8 months is still a risky time. I haven't told Ashton that, he knows i'm 2 months along but he hasn't worked out the maths of it all. Hopefully most of the promo will stay within Australia, but something tells me it wont and they will be out of the country for months leading up to the release.
"Flight 235 to Sydney Australia is ready to board" i heard. that's my flight and i'm the wrong side of security.
"Bye guys i'll see you in about a month" i said quickly hugging Luke, Calum and Michael and got a vary of byes and be safe and look after yourself.
"come on babe, i've talked to this security here and told him i would rather you have a pat down than go into one of the machines because of the baby, so you can skip the line" Ash said
"Thanks babe, love you" i said quickly pecking his lips
"Love you too, be safe yeah and if anything happens call me right away"
'i will, don't worry love you see you in a month"
"love you too princess"
i quickly followed the security over to get a pat down and after that i ran quickly to my gate luckily it wasn't too far away and i made it while they were still boarding people with young children. being pregnant meant i got to go then too. With the rush of trying not to miss my flight i didn't have time to process leaving Ashton for another month. A month is a long time.

Arriving back in Australia was nice. My dad was waiting for me at the airport and we went home making small talk about my trip and how everything went with telling Ashton. I told him about us not wanting to tell management and he said that that is something, him and Anne want to talk to Ash and I about when he gets back and how we are going to go about this.
once i arrived home i flopped onto my bed quickly texting Ash telling him i arrived home safely and that i was going to sleep.
as i laid in bed my mind kept repeating the fact that I Olivia Jessica Leroy was pregnant at 22 with Ashton Fletcher Irwins baby, 20 year old Drummer of 5 Seconds of Summer who's highly anticipated debut Album is being released when i am 8 months pregnant and he might not even be in the same country as me if i go into labor early.
I Olivia Leroy and my boyfriend Ashton Irwin have the challenge of keeping my pregnancy hidden from his fans and more importantly his management.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is kind of the last chapter. I couldn't decide if i wanted to continue this onto actually having the baby or stop it here and then start a squeal that jumps a period of the actual pregnancy and then more into after birth.
I've felt kind of distant from this story with the way it is going hence the lack of fast updates and why this is such a short chapter. so i've decided i will stop here and start a squeal.
If you have any ideas on what should happen in the squeal feel free to tell me. i would love to hear your ideas