Status: Ok I am a directioner and I just felt like it was time for me to make another one direction book.

Abused

One Direction

"Kelly, we've been waiting for three hours. I can't wait no more." I screamed.

She smiled. "Kenzie......... Be patient. They'll be here."

"How do you know?" I asked as I leaned against the wall in the southland mall. I know what you're thinking and yes One Direction Is coming to Memphis TN! I don't know why I mean they live in London!!! I don't know but I'm excited!!! I've been a directioner for years and I know every song!!

"Because they never miss a signing or cancel a concert." She said as if it was obvious.

"Kelly I'm nervous. I'm not suppose to be here. My dad is going to beat the hell out of me and so will J.T." I said pushing my shades up on my nose to hide my black eye I earned from my dad last night because he claimed I was with, J.T. My boyfriend. But I wasn't. I was at school, well after school. Mrs.wright wanted me to stay after school so I could finish my test.

"No he's not. You're spending the night over my house because the concert is tomorrow remember?" She said tensing up. "Besides my dad want let your dad in our house. I told him that your family abuse you and he said he would do everything in his power to help you."

I turn to look at her. "You told your dad.... Kelly if he help me..... What about my mother? I can't leave her..." I said looking down.

"Kenzie.... I'm sorry but somebody have to protect you. And it's gone be me. You're my best friend." She said as her voice trembled.

I look up to see her holding her head in her hands. I wrap my arms around her. "I understand kell. Stop crying..... You don't want Liam seeing you crying do you?" I asked.

She laugh and whipe her eyes dry. "No. I don't want him to see me crying."

Before I could say anything, screams filled the place. Me and Kell, both look up to see One Direction entering the building and before we could stop ourselves, we screamed.

"Oh my god!!!" Kelly screamed.

"It's really them!!!!" I screamed as I held on to kelly for support. I'm pretty sure I'm going to faint sooner or later.

"I love you Liam!!!!!" Kelly screamed.

Liam look directly at us and smile. "I love you too." He yelled blowing a kiss at Kelly and she pretended to catch it and let out a very loud scream, causing the guys to let out a very loud chuckle.

I laugh and hug Kelly, trying my best to calm her down.

"Did you see that?" She spoke to me and he blew a kiss at me!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed.

"I love you guys!!!!!!!!" I screamed as they took their seats behind the picture signing table.

Zayn wink at me and I must've turned beat red because he chuckled.

I can't believe I am twelve feet away from One Direction!!!! This is a dream come true! I've always dreamed about meeting them but I never really thought I'd actually get a chance to meet them but when I heard they were coming to Memphis TN I freaked. Like literary.

I can't wait to get close to them!!! But it's gone be minute before I get super close. I mean it looks like 59 or more girls in front of us.

But I really don't give a damn. As long as I get a signed picture I'm cool as ice.

"They are so hot!!!" A girl behind me screamed to the top of her lungs, causing more girls to scream too.

This is going to be a very long picture signing.
******
It's been an hour and a half and now we are four steps away from One Direction!!!! I've been waiting for this moment.......for like.........forever.

It didn't take long for the two girls in front of us to walk away squealing and screaming.

Me and Kelly step up and before I could do anything I lost my balance and fell forward. Strong arms grant wrist and pull me back up. I look up yo see Zayn looking down at me smiling.

(Did I mention that I'm clumsy?)

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked.

My face turned as red as I regained my balance.

"No it's Mckenzie." I said so low it was a whisper.

"Mhm." Harry said. "Mckenzie is a synonym for beautiful."

My face grew red hot, causing all of them to chuckle.

I look at Kelly only to see her drooling over Liam like literary drooling.

"Um.... Kelly!!!" I fake cough. "You're drooling!!!"

She stop starring and quickly wipe her mouth dry and we all start laughing.

I look over my shoulder to see a lot of girls glaring at me and Kelly. Oh well haters.

"So Mckenzie and Kelly." Harry said. "Any last names?" He asked.

"No." Me and Kelly said.

"Really?" Zayn and Liam asked.

Me and kelly start laughing. "Yes we do have last names. My names is Mckenzie Joy."

"Kelly Clarkson." Kelly said.

"Oh good. I was about to get mad." Louis said.

Harry smile and grab two group pictures, sign it then hand it to zayn, who quickly sign it then hand it to Niall.

"How old are y'all." Niall asked.

"Um.... 18 and Kenzie is 15." Kelly said starring Liam down as she said her age. He raised an eyebrow at her when she said her age.

And yes she is telling the truth. She's 18 and I'm 15. I met kelly right after I got a beating and got put out the house one night. That was 4 years ago. I was twelve and she was 15. Her oldest brother, Macen walked up to me. You could tell easily tell they heard me getting beating up (by my father) and that they were concerned. So they let me spend the night over their house. Macen wouldn't let me walk so I had no choice but to let him carry me. So I stayed on night, it ended up being a week because they didn't want me to go back home. I love kelly and her family. They treat me like family. Her brothers are like the brothers I never had.......

"We'll miss Mckenzie you are very young." Niall said crossing his arms over his chest. "So tell me what do you like about One Direction?" He asked.

"Um..... Y'all are hot, um.... Y'all are famous best friends, y'all have beautiful voices, oh and did I mention y'all are hot?" I asked as I pretended to think about it.

They all chuckle, even kelly.

"I like her." Harry said as he looked at zayn. "Can we take her home with us?" He asked as his eyes widen.

Me and Kelly start laughing but stopped when Harry looked at us with a very serious expression on his face.

"He's serious." Louis said.

My mouth dropped. Harry styles wanna take me home with him!!! But wait I don't think of One Direction like that. Their like my imaginary brothers.

"I don't know mate. I mean we can't just ask this minor to move in with us." He said emphasizing the word minor.

Oh so now I'm a minor. Cool!!! Note the sarcasm

"Oh come Zayn!! She's like the little sister I've never had." He whined causing some girls behind us to giggle and squeal.

My smile widen. He thinks of me as a sister!!! That is totally sweet. I am so touched. Of all people HARRY STYLES picked me!! He want me to come and live with him and the guys.

"Yeah she's adorable." Nial and Louis said.

"Guys I agree but we all know Mike will act a arse." He said. (Mike is the manager everybody!!)

"Yeah but Mike is soft." Liam said looking at Kelly. "He'll fall in love with her too."

I actually feel bad for Kelly. One Direction's attention is on me and not get. I am such a bad friend. Well at least Liam is looking at her.

"True." Niall said. "Hell she's cute, tiny, sweet, shy, and did I forget cute?" He asked making the boys chuckle. "Hell I agree with Harry. She's the perfect little sister. Let's take her home!"

"Come on Zayn!! Please!!" Louis begged.

I look at Kelly only to see that she wasn't looking at Liam anymore. She was looking at all of them. "Yeah she's love able. Take her. Her family treat her like shit anyway." She said.

Okay when I say everybody mouth dropped, I really mean everybody. Kelly slapped her hand over her own mouth and One Direction just looked at me shocked.

"Kelly!!" I hissed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too. It slipped." She said begging me to believe it was a mistake that it slipped.

"I have to go." I said turning to leave but Harry grabbed my arm stopping me from taking another step.

He look at Kelly pissed. "What do you mean by her parents treat her like shit?" He asked. "I need to know because I don't like it when my fans are getting hurt."

Kelly sign. "It's was just a misunderstanding. We have to go."
Kelly said grabbing my other hand and pulling me, Harry's hand letting me go in the process. And it only took 5 steps. And I mean only 5 before Harry grabbed me again. He turned me around so fast.

"You two come with me..... We're fin to sort this out." He said pulling us down a hall away from the curious fans who were indeed starring at the sence Harry was making.

Why can't he just leave me along?? There's nothing he can do with what goes on in my life. He doesn't even know me. He just met me not to long ago but all of a sudden he care. Like really.

We go out side and I stopped when I saw where he was taking us. The one direction bus was in front on us. I look at Kelly shock before he pulled us in the bus. My heart stopped at the sight of it.

Pictures of one direction with the fans on the wall along with ones with them making stupid faces. I smile at the pictures. And there are 6 bunk beds in here, a couch, 3 booths, and a bathroom. Everything is blue. It's very beautiful. One thing I know about one direction is that they are nice-nasty. Well Harry and Niall is. They can't stand to be in a nasty room. I know that for a fact. Which is why it's probably clean in here. It's beautiful in here.

"Wow." Kelly said.

"Yeah." He said taking a seat at one of the booths. "Take a seat please."

Me and Kelly slide in the booth on theft and stare at Harry...... I can't believe I'm in a room with Harry styles! This is all too much for me to take in.

"So what did you mean by her family treat her like shit?" He asked getting right to the point.

Me and Kelly both pause. Not sure what to say.

"Well kelly...." Started to say.

"This is all a miss understanding." I said trying to save his life. My family could beat him up without any emotions. I can't let that happen to Harry? HARRY STYLES! Ain't no way I'm gone let that happen.

"Kenz, stop lying. Tell the truth or I will." Kelly snapped.

I look at her as tears rolled down my face. "It's not that simple." I said looking at Harry.

Kelly sign. "They beat her." She said looking Harry in the eyes as the words left his mouth. "When she get good grades...... When she do what they say they still beat her. She have a iPod and on it is one direction. That's all she have on it. That's the only thing she said they couldn't take from her. But when they did..... She fell into depression. And I bought her here when I found out about the signing. So please tell me you can do something. Tell me you can help her." Kelly said as the tears ran down her face.

I look at Harry as more tears ran down my face. His jaw and fist were clenched. He was no doubt pissed. He looked at me with so many emotions in his eyes. Pissed, anger, hurt, regret and a lot more. "I'm gonna get you out of that house tonight. And no one's gonna stop me." And with that he stood up. "Stay here. I have to go finish the signing. And if you leave I will search this town until I find you so make it easy for all of us." He said leaving without another word.

I look at Kelly with hateful eyes before I did the only thing that came to mind.

I ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this is my first chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope y'all like it!! Cause I know I do. But anyway I will update soon!!! Piece out for now my sweet DIRECTIONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!