Status: I'll try super hard to keep this updated.

Aphrodisiatic

Omelette du Fromage

The smells and sizzles of food on pans woke me from alcohol-induced sleep. I nearly fell over as I stood up from Kenna's bed and walked from her room. Kenna's the chef at Camela's and there's definitely a reason for it, she cooks amazingly. So good that you'd expect her to own her own shop.

The scent of savory meat wafted over to the threshold and I drooled. It smelled so good, I nearly forgot I was hungover. Well, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration, but it still was some of the best smelling food I had the pleasure of encountering. I slipped into the kitchen and watched Mckenna cook for a bit before speaking.

"What're you cooking, exactly?" She visibly jumped at my voice and I raised an eyebrow. There was a pause before she spoke, soft and different from usual.

"Ah, yes... I'm cooking omelettes," she fiddled with the pan and spatula, wooshing around the contents until she spoke. "You want sausage in yours, right?" I nodded and stepped over to her fridge in search of iced coffee. I pulled a vanilla-flavored one from the door and turned to look at Kenna cook. She had her blondish-pinkish hair in a messy bun and her body was wrapped in an apron, delicately, with an upside down bow laying at the small of her back.

She always looked kinda cool when she was cooking, like a prince or something, I don't even know. The meat was sizzling loudly, but despite that, there was still an awkward silence between us.

There was a sort of stutter in her movements and I think she realized I was staring at her. The tips of her ears got red and I moved toward her to check her temperature.

"Are you alrig-?" She jerked herself back, tearing her hands away from me and into the side of one of the pans. She gasped before pulling her hand to her chest. "Shit, shit, shit, that hurt-!" I grabbed the hand that wasn't burnt and pulled her to the sink.

When the cold water hit her hand, she gasped again and scrunched her eyes. There was another silence that laid dense between us, and even though we were holding hands, it felt as if we were far, far away from each other.

"El..." I heard Kenna start to say.

"What?" Her hand was still in the water, mine with it. She gulped and looked down.

"I think I-...Nevermind..." I frowned and felt my eyebrows knit together. I held her hand tighter for conviction.

"No 'nevermind', tell me what you were gonna say." She sighed and pulled on her hand in a quiet way to tell me to let go. I did, albeit unwillingly.

Her lips were tight together as was the rest of her face, close knit in concentration. Her face relaxed a bit before she started talking again

"I think... I think I may, or may not, be in love with you?" I felt a falter in my stance and I took this moment to openly stare at her.

...What? So, is she or isn't she? She worded it weird and said it like a question, and, ignoring this...

I'm not quite sure how to take this.
♠ ♠ ♠
After I finish this story, I was thinking of making a collection of lesbian oneshots. They probably won't go over PG-13 sex-wise (cussing tho), just stupid kissing and neck-biting...

I think this year is gonna be the Year of Lesbian for me. Like the Year of Luigi, but lesbians. I was also thinking of doing het and dudeXdude oneshots too, but they'll probably each have their own collections and such.