The Mermaid and the Princess

A Lover's Embrace

The girls finally made it to the beach and rested on the sand. Aurelia threw her shoes off as she always did and wanted to strip to nothing and dive into the ocean. The first time she had tried that, Giselle had to restrain the poor girl. But aurelia had learned that humans couldn’t swim as well as mermaids and she had to take it easy in the water for it could swallow her whole and drown her right there in the reefs. Aurelia lifted her dress and went into the water up to her knees. She closed her eyes and imagined her swimming with her tail again. How she missed the color of her tail and how it shined in the light. It reminded her of the human sunsets like the one she saw her first night above the water. Aurelia looked over at Giselle who was sitting on the beach, staring at Aurelia as she enjoyed the water.

Giselle was fascinated with this creature they found on the beach. A poor girl who was probably shipwrecked who couldn’t speak and didn't know how to read or write but seemed to hold the world in the palm of her milky white hands. All Giselle wanted to do was become more like Sirena. She wanted to forget about the world and it’s strange ways. She wanted to forget her duties to her country and never return, never to marry her Swedish prince. Summer was closing around her everyday and it made the princess want to cry. the responsibilities of an adult, a princess, and future queen seemed so heavy to bare. She wanted to do something crazy for once and not regret it. She wanted to be fresh and new in the world and Sirena, her dearest Sirena was showing her the way. Maybe this is what God was trying to tell her that night of the wreck. That she needed to slow down and enjoy the beauty around her. maybe he sent Sirena, much like the angel in the water, to save her from drowning in the worries of the world around her. An idea appeared into Giselle’s head and she was going to do whatever it was asking her to do.The princess started to run towards the ocean, taking off her clothes as she went. Sirena turned and saw what she was doing and smiled.

“Lets go for a swim, shall we?” Giselle said as she continued to strip down. At that, Aurelia started to do the same as well, loving how spontaneous it all was. Before they knew it, they both stood in bloomers as they dove into the sea. The girls waded in the water and splashed around merrily. Giselle giggled aloud as Aurelia smiled her same smile as she always did. Giselle looked over to where the caves where and started to walk in the direction.

“My uncle tells me of a secret grotto inside this cave opening. Want to find out if it’s true?” asked the princess. Of course Sirena smiled and agreed, so the two princesses took off for the caves. After a little exploring, sure enough there was a little pool of water in the cave that glowed from the light of the water, making water reflections appear on the cavern walls. The girls got in and felt the warmth of the water. It was so beautiful and peaceful in the grotto that Giselle relaxed up against a rock and closed her eyes. Then she felt a warmth against her body. As she opened her eyes, she saw that Sirena had come over to the princess and held her body against hers in the water. The siren put her head on Giselle’s shoulder and rested there for a while. The princess could feel the princesses warm breath against her collarbone which made her feel a warm sensation in her lower regions. Giselle wrapped her arms around the mermaid, making a soft splashing in the water.

Aurelia looked up to see Giselle starting down at her. The blue waters around her made Giselle’s eyes look so intense. Her brown curls were drooping little and little water droplets landed back in the water, making soft tinkling noises in the cave. At the same time, Giselle stared down at the little mermaid with fire for hair and deep blue oceans for eyes. The mermaid started to freckle across the base of her nose, making her look even more cute and innocent like a child.

The princess found herself wiping the hair from Aurelia’s face. Her eyes stared at those plump kissable lips of hers. She wanted to stay forever like this in the cave, holding on to a piece of innocence. Giselle put her fingertips to the mermaid’s lips. Aurelia started to close her eyes and part her lips as if relishing the feel of it all which she was. Aurelia wanted so badly to be kissed by Giselle. She had dreamed of this moment for so long ever since she kissed Giselle as a mermaid.

“My dearest heart.” Giselle murmured as she bent her head and kissed Aurelia’s soft wet lips. The first was just a brief touch, but soon enough it turned into soft kisses that left butterflies in both of their stomachs. Aurelia pressed her body even closer to Giselle, holding nothing back at all. The mermaid soon started to feel the princesses warmth increase against her own. Moving her hands slowly up to the base of Aurelia’s neck, Giselle moved in closer and grabbed hold of the mermaid’s neck and brought her in closer for more passionate kissing. The girls were running out of breath after a while and had to stopped. They both looked at each other, both the passion in their eyes intensifying everything they saw.

Aurelia looked down at Giselle’s heaving chest and slowly worked her hands up from Giselle’s sides up to her chest where she felt the prick of her nipples. She rubbed the palm of her hands over the white mounds of flesh floating in the water. They were the softest things the mermaid had touched and she found herself not being able to let go. She leaned in and kissed the top of the breast showing from her blouse. Giselle gave a great sigh of pleasure. The princess untied her blouse and let it sink to the bottom of the pool, letting her chest be free for Aurelia to have her way with. Aurelia started to kiss the exposed breast, lifting the mound of flesh from the water. Her tongue came out and licked at the nibble that raised even higher than before. Aurelia soon turned her attention to the other as not to leave out any moment of pleasure for the princess.

Giselle lifted Aurelia from her breast and started to undo her blouse as well, trying to rip away the clothing that kept her and her mermaid apart from one another. She in turn played with Aurelia’s breast while the mermaid still played with hers. Giselle soon let go and lifted herself out of the pool of water, helping Aurelia out as well. The princess let the mermaid fall on top of her, letting the girl kiss her from her lips, to neck, to ears and nose. The mermaid soon found herself kissing all the way down to Giselle’s belly, then tugging at the soaked bloomers around her hips. Giselle allowed the mermaid to untie those as well, letting the air hit her lower body making her skin prickle with goose bumps. Aurelia started to kiss downward, making the blood in Giselle’s veins heat up with each kiss coming closer to her most secret parts.

Aurelia found the slit in between Giselle’s legs and touched it with a single finger. The princess gasped at the tease. The mermaid kissed down there slowly, finding that the slit opened to even more. She started to kiss her again, finding a curious button at the top to be very sensitive to the princess. She kept kissing that spot, making the princess moan in pleasure. The mermaid stuck out her scarred tongue and licked the spot, making the princess arch her back in a very queer manner. She started to kiss lower, finding a tiny opening in which she licked, tasting the nectar that was the princess. All of a sudden, it was as if the princess couldn’t take it anymore and pushed Aurelia away. Soon the mermaid found herself on her back with the princess ripping away her bloomers. She softly kissed down to the secret parts of Aurelia’s body and worked the same magic as the mermaid did moments before. The poor mermaid wanted to sigh, scream, anything to tell the princess what she felt, but silence consumed her as always. The princess could see the anguish on the mermaid’s face in how she wanted to shout to the world. Giselle started in on licking Aurelia but placed a finger into the opening below, feeling the wetness of the mermaid. Of the little she knew of sex, Giselle knew that a male’s anatomy was to be placed here and that it should feel good if done right. It looked as if Aurelia liked what the princess was doing. Giselle picked up the pace inserting her finger in faster and faster until the poor little mermaid bursted forth a wetness from the opening. The mermaid’s body went rigid and then relaxed. Her breathing was heavy as was Giselle’s as she lay next to her on the cavern floor.

The princess turned on her side and kissed Aurelia on the cheek. What had they just done? Her feelings were jumbled and confused, but the relief in her body told a story of passion and understanding. Aurelia on the other hand had seen that a human body was so weak, yet so strong in things. She felt as if she had melted into sea foam already, lying her in lover’s arms. This was proof that she had done the right thing. This was what she needed to know, that she had done it for a good reason. She loved Giselle with all her heart and to physically show it meant so much to the little mermaid. But did the princess feel the same way? She looked at the human and saw a glow on her face. Giselle smiled at the mermaid and moved in to kiss her lips. of course she felt the same, didn’t she?

“My dearest heart,” said Giselle once more to the mermaid. and that’s all she said for a good long while as they lay there on the floor. She didn’t need to say anything more than that.