Status: Complete

World in Flames

Chapter 2

Johnny and Leah ate their dinner of spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and salad. They sat at opposite ends facing each other giving each other those little glances and loving looks they had done for the four years they've been together.

Leah sipped her wine then burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" Johnny asked confused.

"Seriously babe when will you learn to use your napkin?" She asked reaching over and wiping sauce off his mouth with her finger.

He chuckled and wiped his mouth. "Cause you're mine personal napkin."

She laughed. "Remember the first time I tried to cook spaghetti and meatballs."

"Yeah you almost burned the house down." Johnny said.

"I did not!" She said giving him a kick.

"Did too!" He said. "I came in and the entire stove was on fire and smoke was throughout the entire house." "Also it smelled like burned meat in here for a month."

"Jerk!" Leah said trying to kick him again.

Johnny grabbed her foot and gave her a smirk. "Don't you dare...

Leah shrieked with laughter as he began to tickle her foot. She tried to kick him with her other foot he took this one and sat on it tickling harder.

"Johnny stop!" She said laughing.

"Say I'm the best and I will." He said.

"Never!" She squealed.

"Say it." He said.

"Okay you're the best!" Leah said. "Just stop!"

Johnny chuckled and let go off her feet Leah looked at him with a smile and shook her head as she wiped tears from her eyes.

"Ready for dessert?" She asked getting up.

"Depends what is it?" Johnny asked putting his arms around her waist.

"Not me." She said elbowing him with a laugh. "But this."

She took a red velvet cake out the fridge. "Red velvet cake?" Johnny asked with a smile.

"Not just a red velvet cake." Leah said cutting him a piece revealing vanilla ice cream inside.

"When you learned how to do that?" He asked.

"Months ago just waiting for the right time to make it." She said cutting herself a piece. "Let's go into the living room."

Johnny nodded as she took his hand leading him to it. "This is really good wish you made it sooner." He said.

"I do things for special occasions." She said putting her plate down with a smile. "Notice what I'm wearing?"

"Of course that's the dress you wore on our first date." He said returning her smile.

She nodded then tilted her head. "I've hated that shirt."

"Hey!" Johnny said with a chuckle.

She laughed. "Then again I suppose there's some love for it considering it's the one you wore the day you asked me to be your girlfriend."

"And you said yes." Johnny said remembering how he was thrown to the ground by Leah jumping on him and kissing him.

Leah smiled softly and played with the pendant. "You gave me this when you asked me to move in with you."

"You accepted that as well." He said.

Leah closed her eyes and laid her head back against the couch.

"Leah baby are you okay?" Johnny asked worried.

She opened her eyes with a hint of a smile. "I'm fine just thinking of the first time you kissed me."

Johnny slowly smiled. "Remember how scared I was?"

"God you looked like a little kid who just pissed his bed." She said. "But you did it eventually and it was the best kiss I ever received."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah but it's been a few hours since I've been kissed I'm forgetting what it's like." Leah said.

Johnny looked at her lovingly. "Let me see of I can remind you."

Leah smiled as he stroked her cheek brushing his lips against hers. Her eyes closed as he pressed his lips against hers.

Johnny gently nipped her bottom lip seeking entrance into her mouth. Leah giggled refusing him entrance Johnny growled his hand going lower and lower.

She gasped as he squeezed her ass he took advantage and entered the familiar warm mouth that was hers. Johnny savored their kisses wanting to remember how they felt, what she tasted like, the feeling of her tongue dancing with his, etc.

He was brought out his musings by her giggling. "What?" He asked pulling away.

"Nothing." She said giving him a reassuring kiss. "I keep forgetting you don't have much hair for me to run my fingers through."

Johnny ran a hand over his flat Mohawk with a grin. "Doesn't stop you from pulling it."

"You love it." Leah said running her fingers through it making it stick up.

"I do." He said taking her hand and kissing her wrist. "I love everything about you."

"I love you too Johnny even when you had that horrible pink hair." She said.

"Hey!" He said giving her a nudge. "What about the time you shaved the side of your head?"

"That was for charity and you know it!" She said punching him.

"I know cause that's how you are always trying new things and giving to others." Johnny said. "I've never met person like you before Leah Tanner."

She stroked his hair lovingly. "I've never met a midget like you either."

She laughed as Johnny playfully shoved her as she got up going to the radio.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

Leah simply hummed and put a CD on pressing play. She turned with a small smile as A Thousand Years started playing.

"Remember this song?" She asked.

"Song we danced to at that resturant." He said. "What was it called?"

"Don't remember but I remember you got food poisoning that night." She said.

Johnny groaned. "That was the worse date but not so bad cause you took care of me till I got better."

Leah smiled and did a little spin before walking over her hands out.

"Let's dance." She said.

"You know I'm not good at dancing." Johnny said. "Got two left feet."

"Didn't matter to me before and it still doesn't." Leah said. "Come babe dance with me for the last time."

Johnny sighed but gave in when she gave him that smile. His arms went around her waist as hers went around neck.

They danced in a circle holding each other close till Johnny spun Leah making her laugh then dipped her.

"Babe you're a great dancer I don't know why you got it in your head that you're not." She said.

Johnny sighed. "Junior prom I kept stepping on my date's feet then I was so short that I couldn't dip her so she abandoned me for a taller guy."

"She was ignorant is all." Leah said. "Cause your height means nothing to me I love the person inside as well as out."

"I love you too even when you had your hair in dreadlocks looking like an untamed bush." Johnny said laughing as she hit him.

"You know I participated in an orgy in my teens." Leah said.

Johnny's mouth gaped open. "Where was I when this happened?"

"You were miles away till that fateful day we met." She said.

Johnny smiled. "I was taking the bus home after a bad day at work and I noticed a wild curly red haired girl kept looking at me and scribbling on her pad."

"You got annoyed and came over to ask me what was my problem." Leah said with a smile. "You saw I was drawing you and you asked why." "Remember what I said?"

"There's nothing else interesting around to draw." Johnny said stroking her cheek. "We ended up striking a conversation."

Leah nodded. "Then it was my stop I thought that was the first and last time I would see you but fate had other plans."

"The next time we saw each other I bumped into you on the streets making you drop your sketch pad." Johnny said. "I helped you gathered your things."

Leah smiled. "Then after I said thank you your babbling ass asked if I wanted to go for coffee."

"And you said yes we ended up spending the whole day together." Johnny said. "At the end I asked you out on a date."

"And I said yes and I'm glad I did." Lean said tears filling her eyes.

"I'm glad you did too." Johnny said wiping her tears away.

They stopped dancing gazing into each others eyes Leah leaned into his touch as he pulled a strand of her dark brown highlighted with purple hair behind her ear.

Her hands went to the back of his head gently pulling him forward. The couple gazed at each other through half lidded eyes as their lips brushed against each others.

Neither noticed nor cared when the radio and all the electricity in the house went completely out. The couple stood in the dark in their passionate embrace.

Hands roamed her hands went under his shirt feeling the familiar body. His hands caressed her delicate neck going down her back and to her ass.

Johnny's hands went under her ass lifting her up till she wrapped her legs around his waist. Still kissing each other he started walking to the bedroom stubbing his foot.

Leah giggled as he cursed and flicked her lighter on the light hitting his face.

"You're as blind as a bad dumbass." She said.

Johnny chuckled as they kissed again and he walked them to the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Forget two there's three chapters. Third is the last chapter