Status: First Boondock Saints Story My Own

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Leaving

The Brothers leave from work and head home. In the hallway of the MacManus Tenement apartment. Murphy couldn't help but think about me as he was walking in the hallway, Murphy looked at the door down the hall because Alyssa lived right down the hall he knew she was at work still.

The brothers walk in and hang their rosaries by the door taking off their clothes. The next morning in the alley.

The crime scene in Alley

PAUL SMECKER, F.B.I. agent, is lead by the Boston Chief of Police through a jungle of ravenous reporters, police lines and uniformed officers. They approach two dead bodies, laying next to a dented green dumpster with half the paint job scraped off. Agent Smecker "Find the manager of this building. See if he has had any complaints of water coming down in any apartments, starting just this morning. If not there, knock on every door starting from the third floor up. Langley, you take this building, same thing." Mitchell and Langley exit. Smecker "Chaffey, Newman." Two more uniforms approach. Chaffey said "Yes sir."

Smecker said to Chaffey "Look in the trash around their hands. See if you can find me two bullet casings. 45's, if my eye serves me right. Don't disturb them. Mark them as they lay. Newman, go through this shit. (points to the mountain of garbage) If this was a sink find me some metal parts. Gimme a faucet or a drain cover or something." Smecker said. The two begin their tasks. Chaffey finds a casing near Checkov's hand, hidden under the edge of the pile Chaffey said "There it is. Got it. Its a 45."

Further into the investigation MACMANUS' APT. BUILDING FRONT STEPS MORNING

When I got out of my door and I saw them and I locked my door I began walking away from my apartment "Good morning mam." Smecker said. "Good morning sir." I said as I smiled and I looked at the other detectives and I began walking in front of them and they followed right behind me. We waited at the elevator, I was going to work at the diner so I was wearing my uniform. Greenly had his eyes on me, so did Smecker and the elevator came down and we walked in and I was in front of Detective Greenly. He liked the scent I was wearing. Smecker saunters out, detectives on his heels. Then we got to the bottom floor and we headed out the building with the now detectives in front of me, because I stopped to check my mail before I walked out. They were out by the entrance door and I began making my way out to the door.

"Excuse me." I said as I was making my way through the detectives and police officers. "Sorry" Dolly said as he moved followed my Duffy. I walked passed them and headed down the alley to go to work. While the detectives were staring at me while I walked away so did Smecker, and I looked back and started walking away. "WOW" Greenly said.

"Agent Smecker. I know this neighborhood pretty good. There's a bar called McGinty's down the block. It's a good bet they were there last night." Mitchel said as he approaches Smecker. "Good work, Mitchell. I'll go check that out myself." Smecker said. Duffy starts walking down the street. A reporter is hot on his heels. "Hey, Duffy. What the fuck happened here? You owe me. This is the one I want." Reporter said. "Let's go get a cup of coffee. You ain't gonna fuckin' believe this one." Duffy said. Smecker is standing on the front steps in front of uniformed officers and homicide detectives.
.
"I want A.P.B.'s put out. I want more uniforms on the streets. One thing's for sure, wherever these guys are they're hurting." Smecker said.

Alyssa P.O.V

There's police everywhere outside my apartment building. When I saw them walk out the MacManus brother's apartment. I thought the worst, had something bad happened to them after what happened at the bar last night.Was Conner okay? Is Murphy alright? Are they safe? That I do not know but I will find out what happen when I go to the bar today after my shift is over at the diner at 4:00 pm.

EMERGENCY ROOM SAME DAY

A potent song takes our ears as The MacManus brothers sit in the E.R. They have already received care. Their faces are beaten and there are bandages and dried blood in various spots. Connor's injuries exceed Murphy's. They are both clad in only their leather boots, boxer shorts and worn out old bathrobes.

Few Minutes later.

An old Irishman enters the E.R. DOC (70 yrs.) has a serious facial twitch and is prone to blinking uncontrollably. He has a mild stutter. He also has Tourette's Syndrome and is apt to yell his two chosen swear words every now and then, first fuck! and after a slight pause, ass! He rushes up as they stand to greet him. Murphy holds Connor up.

"Thanks for coming, Doc. How's Alyssa?" Murphy said. "She's-She's a little bit sc-cared. J-Jesus. What the fuck happened? Are ya b-boys all right? Doc said in an Irish accent. "We're alive." Conner said. "An F.B.I. agent came by the bar. He left me his c-c, he left me his c-c, he left me this." Doc said. He hands them a card with Smecker's name on it. They survey it with interest."Fuck!..........Ass!" Doc said extremely loud. Everyone in the E.R. looks at Doc in shock. Connor and Murphy don't even avert their eyes from the card. "What are you going to do?" Doc said. "We're going to turn ourselves in. It was self defense." Connor said. "Y-y-yeah that's what he said." Doc said.

"How the fuck's he he know that? We haven't spoken to anyone yet." Murphy said. "Don't know, he didn't say." Doc said. The brothers look puzzled. "Listen Doc, we need a favor." Murphy said "A-Anything." Doc said. Murphy hands Doc a filled garbage bag. "Hold this shit for us, Doc. We'll be coming back for it when we get out." Connor said. "Right." Doc said. Doc leaves says one more "Fuck,...Ass", on the way out.

INT. BOSTON POLICE STATION PRECINCT OFFICE DAY

The station is abuzz with the story. Connor and Murphy's names are on all tongues. A legend starts. Every available officer is in the room along with the homicide detectives. Smecker walks right down the middle.

"First of all, I'd like to thank whichever one of you donut munching, barrel-assed dip-shits leaked this to the press. That's just what we need now, some sensational story in the papers making these guys out to be super heroes, triumphing over evil. And let me squash the rumors now. These two aren't heroes.(rolls his eyes) They are two ordinary men who were put in an extraordinary situation and they just happened to come out on top. Yes, nothing from our far reaching computer system has turned up jack shit on these two. All we know is what we found out from their neighbors. And the general consensus is that they're... angels.(pause) But angels don't kill and we got two bodies in the morgue that look like they've been...serial crushed by a huge fuckin' guy." Smecker looks to Greenly. Dripping with sarcasm. Some of the cops and homicide detectives laugh at Greenly.

"Are these me considered armed and dangerous?" Chaffey said "Well, not armed. If they had guns, they'd have used them. But dangerous? Oh yeah." Smecker said. "What makes you think they're dangerous? They were just protecting each other." Mitchell said.

OUTSIDE OF BOSTON POLICE STATION STEPS SAME DAY

The two are limping up the precinct stairs. Connor is draped over Murphy who helps his brother along, they are still attired as in the E.R.

INSIDE OF BOSTON POLICE STATION PRECINCT OFFICE SAME DAY

"Look, look! I'm not saying one way or the other. Just be careful and go by the protocol on this one." Smecker said "Any tips on where these guys may be?" Chaffey said "Any word back from the E.R.s?" Smecker said. "No help at all. Swamped from St. Patty's. Packed with drunk, bloody Irish." Mitchell said. "Just hit the bricks nice and hard. Grunt police work is going to bring this one in. Smecker said. "These guys are miles away by now." Greenly said loudly.The brothers quietly enter in the back of the room. All the officers are seated with their backs to them. Smecker and the brothers make eye contact. He knows who they are. They don't interrupt Greenly.

"But if you want to beat your head against a wall, then here's what you look for. These guys are scared like two little bunny rabbits. Anything in a uniform or flashing blue lights will spook them. So the only thing we can do is put a potato on a string and drag it through South Boston.There is light chuckling from the police at this crack." Greenly said."You'd probably have better luck with a beer." Murphy said loudly. Everyone turns and looks.

INSIDE INTERROGATION ROOM BOSTON POLICE STATION LATER SAME DAY

The boys sit in two chairs at a plain table with a recording device on it. They are very serious and alert. Mitchell enters with coffee for them. He shakes their hands and says he really respects what they did. Surprised, they thank him. Chaffey enters with donuts and a repeat performance of respect. Slowly officers start to gather around the interrogation room door. There are at least 20 officers and detectives packed in the tiny room. The MacManus' visit with the excited cops. All are in high spirits.The room is loud as Smecker walks in.

"What the fuck is this!? This isn't a fuckin' tea party. Get out! Only thing I want in here is them." Smecker said. They all file out. Smecker and the boys look each other over. "This conversation is going to be recorded. Just answer to the best of your knowledge." Smecker said as he reaches for the record button. Murphy puts out his hand to stop him. "Excuse me, sir." Murphy said politely. Murphy turns to his brother and speaks in Latin, in hushed tones."What do we tell him about the guns and money?" Murphy said in Latin. "We just got up and left. Bum musta rolled them before the police got there." Conner said. "Okay. We're ready." Murphy said to Smecker. Smecker in intrigued with this tiny display. He hits the record button.

"You guys are not under oath, here. I am assuming you knew these two guys from before, huh?" Smecker said. "We... met them last night." Connor said."They had some pretty interesting bandages. Know anything about that?" Smecker said. They look at each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Waitress Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/work_new_day/set?id=121446723&lid=912829