Status: First Boondock Saints Story My Own

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

FLASHBACK. INT MCGINTY'S PUB NIGHT ST. PATRICK'S DAY

I was working at the bar with Doc serving the guys drinks. That's when I saw Murphy and Connor walk in, but I didn't let them see me. McGinty's packed to the walls with drunken Irish. A lot of faces are recognizable from Noland's Meat. Connor is in front of the bar. He and Doc are staring at each other as if waiting for one man to give in. Connor has his arms across the chests of Murphy and some friends, holding them in place. They are interested in the competition.

PRESENTLY...

"Would someone please come over here and..." Conner said imitating Doc's voice "Fuck!" Doc said "Me up the..." Connor "Ass!" Doc said. Everyone falls down laughing. Doc is angry and starts throwing ice at them. David Della Rocco makes his way through the crowd. Rocco is thirty-two years old. He has shoulder-length, dark hair and a full beard and mustache that wrap around his big smile. He charges up to the bar and yells to Doc. "Hey! Fuck! Ass! Get me a beer!" Rocco said. Rocco as they all scream each others names. A little later "Boys...I-I got to tell you so-something. I-I-I hired a new b-bar wa-wa-fuck-bartender." Doc said."You did Doc. Why?" Connor said. "I needed help around the bar." Doc said "Well who is she?" Murphy said.

"Sweety can you come here." Doc said as he extended his arm out. The brothers were talking to Rocco then "Boys this-this is Al-Alyssa the new bar-bartender." Doc said. They looked at me and in shock because Connor and Murphy met me before. "Alyssa." Murphy said looking at me. "Murphy..Connor good to see you again." with a smile I said. They nodded. "God you're gorgeous." Rocco said. "Thank you." I said. "So what can I get you again Rocco? I didn't hear what you wanted." I said as I looked at Rocco while Murphy still looking at me admiring me.

"I um...umm I'll have a tequila shot. You care to join?" Rocco said "Okay..Yeah I'll join you for one shot and that's it." I said as I grabbed 2 shot glasses and poured the tequila in, and 2 slices of lemon wedges. Connor with a smirk on his face, and Murphy as well as they looked at each other then at Rocco then at me. Rocco and I hand the shot glasses in our hands "On 3 okay then we get our lemons and suck the juice out okay." he said and I nodded. "1..2...3 Go!" Rocco said he both downed the shots and then our lemon juice from the lemon wedges, and slammed the shot glasses on the bar counter.They all laughed and began drinking. "If you'll excuse me boys. I have to take care of these customers." I said Then I left to the other side of the bar because some of the customers wanted more beer. Murphy was staring at me, his brother noticed he was staring at me. "She is something right guys." Rocco said. "Aye she is." Connor said.

Murphy's POV

She is amazingly beautiful. Her face is like an angel out of heaven Like Jesus Christ himself made her beautiful with the most amazing eyes, a smile that goes with her face. And slim figured body. She truly looked like an angel, probably just an angel for me perhaps. I'm starting to like her even more as I see her at her other job at the diner then here and then at home. Its like destiny I think but then it might be something else. Was she supposed to be my angel I've been searching for. We talk I start to like her then I'll most likely begin to start to love her. Do I love her? I asked myself I only known her one day I cant love someone after just one day can I? I'll see.

End of Murphy's POV

The bar is trashed. It's mostly empty now except for the brothers, Rocco, Doc, Alyssa and four friends. Everyone is very drunk but Alyssa, including Doc who is also drunk.

"...It's not that I'm homophobic. I'm just afraid of faggots." Rocco said (trying to connect with Connor) Connor pauses then bursts out laughing. Doc calls everyone to gather round. I began walking back behind the bar with empty glass beer cups. And stand next to Murphy. We stare at each other and began to talk for a little while then we stopped because Doc was going to start talking.

"I got some bad news. Looks like I'm gonna have ta close d-down the bar. The Russians have been buying up buildings all over town, including this one... Fuck!... Ass! And they're not letting me renew my lease. I got 'til the end of the week to come up with 26,000 dollars, or they take the place. I left them a note telling them not to show their faces t-tonight. They been pressuring me ta close and take the last few days ta get all my shit outta here but it's my right to stay open ta the last." Doc said. Long pause as everyone absorbs. They are upset. "I'm-I'm sorry d-d-d-dear but I just hired you and n-now you're going to lose your-your job." he said to me as I stood next to him in shock of the news he told me. Connor and Murphy looked at each other and then back to Doc and me. I just started to clean the bar counter.

"Let me talk to my boss, may I can..." Rocco said. He is cut off by everyone who obviously opposes Mafia involvement. "L-l-listen I don't want anyone ta know until the last possible moment. So you guys keep your traps shut. ya know what they say; People in glass houses sink ships." We all have quizzical looks on their faces. "Y'know Doc, I gotta get you a, a, like a proverb book or something. This mix and match shit's gotta go." Rocco said "What?" Doc said
Everyone chuckles I giggle place my hand on Doc's forearm "A p-penny saved is worth two in the bush." Connor said imitating Doc.

"Don't c-cross the road if ya can't get out of the kitchen." Murphy said imitating Doc. Everyone laughs heartily. Just then, three large Russians in suits enter. The obvious leader, Checkov, stands in front with Vladdy behind one of Checkov's shoulders, with another guy behind the other shoulder. They mean business. The laughter fades. "I am Ivan Checkov. You will be closing now." Checkov said with a thick Russian accent "Well this here is McCoy...we find Spock and we got enough for an away team." Murphy said after a long pause, everyone laughs. Ivan is angry.

"I'm in no mood for discussion. (points to Doc and me) You! You stay. The rest of you go now." Checkov said. "Why don't you make like a tree and get the fuck outta here! Doc said. I look at Doc. "Calm down, Doc. I'm sure they're reasonable fellows." Connor said. He and Murphy each grab a Guinness and a shot of Hennessy and they approach the Russians with the peace offering. "Listen fellas, Y'know he's got 'til this week's end. Ya don't have ta be hard asses, do ya?" Connor. "Yeah, it's St. Patty's day. Everyone's Irish tonight. Now, why don't ya pull up a stool and have a drink with us?" Murphy said as he looked away and I walked to the other side of Doc so I was on his left side and Murphy looked at me and I put my hand on top of his hand, I gave him a look like whatever you're planning don't do it. He just looked back and gave me a smile followed by a wink.

"You insult me. I would never drink that sewage. Especially with you people. You are fools. Checkov said as he slaps the beer to the floor."This is no game! If you won't go, we will make you go!" he said. The boys look at each other. They still hold the shots. "If ya want a fight, you can see you're clearly outnumbered. We're trying ta be civil here, so I suggest you take our offer." Connor said "I make the offers." Checkov. Rocco pushes off the bar. He's had enough
"Hey, there Boris. What would you say if I told you that your pinko, commie mother sucked so much dick..." Rocco said standing between both of the brothers.

Wham! Ivan punches him in the face. He is quickly down and out. Connor and Murphy's faces turn to stone as they speak the next few lines in flawless fluent Russian with English subtitles. "Now, that wasn't too polite, was it?" Connor said "I'm afraid we can't let that one go, Ivan." Murphy said. Checkov is completely taken aback. All the Irish are fairly impressed as well. I poured beer in their glasses and slightly nodded, they took there glasses. They clink the glasses together, throw back the Hennessy, ball up the thick glasses in their fists, drop to one knee and both deliver a devastating blow to each of Checkov's quads. Murphy on the left, Connor on the right. He's down for the count, writhing on the floor.

The boy's each take a Russian guy and start fighting as the others start kicking and spitting on Checkov. This is a bar brawl, lots of punches don't connect. Connor dismantles his man quickly. Murphy is still fighting as all the Irish men try to jump in and help Murphy but Connor goes into psycho mode, pushing them all back. "Murphy!" I yelled as I saw him."Let the boy go. He knows what the fuck he's doing! He can take care of himself!" They all back off and start to cheer him on. Murphy and Vladdy are ripping each other apart. Vladdy backs him against a wall and pulls back, exhausted, for one good punch. Murphy reaches up behind his head with both hands and pulls two bottles of wine from a wall rack. He swings them toward each other with Vladdy's head as the mid-point. The bottles haphazardly connect, one on each side of his head. He crumples to the ground in an explosion of glass and wine. There is shock and silence.

INT. MCGINTY'S PUB NIGHT A FEW MINUTES LATER

They had Ivan Checkov tied on the bar on his stomach. While me and Murphy talking at the end of the bar. "Are you okay?" I said as I touched a cut above his left eyebrow. "Does it hurt?" I said. "A bit." he said as he had a cigarette in his mouth and he lit it up. "Are you alright?" He said "Yeah I'm fine." I said "I was wondering, if you get out early tomorrow you want to go out with me?" he said "I get off at 2 tomorrow. Murphy are you asking me out on a date?" I said "Yeah I am." he said. "I would like that. Come here." I said and he leaned forward and I gave him a kiss on the cheek, right when I pulled away we looking in to each others eyes, he stopped me he placed a kiss on my lips and pulled away slightly and slowly and he got up and winked at me, and walked toward his brother. I put my hand on my lips and smiled, then walked toward Doc and everyone else.

Connor stands with an unlit cigarette dangling from his lips next to Ivan. He pours Hennessy all over Checkov's buttocks.They all cheer. Ivan's face is battered as Rocco wakes and approaches. He punches Checkov in the face in complete rage. Two friends subdue him as all chuckle. "Now, like my fine brother says, on St. Patty's everyone's Irish. And this piece of shit is about to be initiated." Connor said. As they cheer, Connor lights up his smoke and tosses the match on Ivan's butt. The Hennessy is instantly ablaze and Checkov is screaming and wiggling in horror. Some just stand there stunned, but most of the remaining onlookers leap to Ivan's aid. They furiously pat him out and turn on Connor. "Are ya tryin' ta kill him, ya fuck?" one their friend says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit for St. Patty's Day

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=119279042