Sequel: Convalescence
Status: ayeee

Hell Above

XVIII

When Jack enters his bedroom again a few minutes after his father leaves, the last thing he expects to see is Alex sat on the bed, shoulders pressed flat against the headboard and hand beneath the waistline of his briefs.

Every single harsh thought against his father that he'd been about to voice to Alex drops from his mind as he watches the blonde's hand grip his cock through his boxers.

Jack isn't really sure what to do, considering the last time he'd tried to get the elder off it had ended with a flustered and upset Alex and no orgasms.

They'd been on the couch, Jack in between the other man's legs, making out. It had only been a day or two since they'd admitted to having stronger feelings for one another, and it was the farthest they had gotten physically since the day he had first given Alex a blowjob.

They were both hard, unintentionally grinding against each other as they kissed, but when Jack's fingers dipped below the blonde's waistband, Alex was quick to stop him.

Jack had apologized a total of 14 times, which only served to embarrass and upset Alex more, despite Jack's best efforts to calm the other man down. He'd never seen this side of Alex before, and frankly had had no idea as how to react. They'd ended up cuddling after Alex had calmed down, and had settled together to watch reruns of Avatar: The Last Airbender, simply because Jack knew it would make his boy happy.

He's not sure if Alex will react badly again, but clears his throat none the less, figuring he might as well get past the initial awkwardness.

Alex opens his eyes at the sound, looking over to see Jack standing there. Despite the heavy blush that immediately flushes across his cheeks, his voice is surprisingly calm and even as he says, "I figured you’d be longer."

Jack rolls his eyes, ignoring the urge to tell Alex what had happened between him and his dad. If the elder is going to continue getting off now knowing Jack is present, he's not going to bring up what was said with his father, talk about a buzzkill.

He makes his way over to the dresser, not missing the fact that Alex's hand has picked up its movement again. "I thought so too, I don't even know what he wanted. He's gone now though." Jack voices, tugging off his jeans and then pulling his shirt over his head. He drops his clothes into a pile on the floor, kicking off his shoes and discarding them beside the dresser. He hears Alex shift on the bed, knowing that the blonde is watching him, and that thought alone is enough to make him harden.

When he turns back around, he's met with the (glorious) sight of Alex, who now has his boxers pulled down to his thighs, cock on full display as he runs his hand along his length.

It’s then that Jack notices the bottle of lube on the bed beside the other man, raising an eyebrow in response. Alex misses the look, his eyes having slipped closed once again. Jack is thrilled (in more ways than one), that Alex has this much trust in him, is somehow secure in the fact that Jack is watching him get off.

He doesn't hesitate to make his way over, settling between Alex's spread legs on the bed. The blonde opens his eyes to watch Jack as he uses the lube to coat his hand. Jack kisses him, wrapping his own hand around Alex's cock, and grinning stupidly when the man makes this breathy moan into his mouth in response.

Alex removes his own hand, wiping the lube off of it and onto his own bare chest before bringing it up to curl into Jack's hair. Jack pulls back slightly from Alex's mouth, only to then settle against his neck, sucking marks against the base of his throat.

The blonde bites his lip around a moan, working hard to smother the sound, but then Jack's thumb runs across his slit and the noise spills out anyways.

He feels Jack grin into his skin, involuntarily arching into the other man's hand as his shoulders dig against the headboard. He can feel himself getting close, so he brings a hand down to the waistline of Jack's boxers, slipping his fingers under the elastic and then gripping the younger's now hard cock.

He feels Jack's breathing hitch against his throat, and tries to laugh in response. But he's cut off by his own moan as he comes, arching further into Jack as he spills over onto the younger’s hand.

It takes a minute for Alex to focus, waiting for his breathing to settle as Jack retracts his hand, wiping it on Alex's chest with this really cute smile.

The blonde looks down at his chest, grimacing at the sticky smear on his stomach from Jack’s hand, giving the younger a displeased look and earning a near giggle in response. He removes his hand from Jack’s boxers and is surprised when the younger actually whines in protest.

Alex smirks at the dark haired man before leaning forward, pushing him backwards until Jack’s back hits the mattress, dark hair splaying out against the black sheets.

He settles over top of him, fingers dancing along the skin above his waistband before dipping under, pulling them down until they're settled on the man's thighs. Jack watches as Alex bites his lip, breath picking up in response to the way the elder is looking at him, all of him.

This is the first time Alex has seen Jack naked (and hard), and his behavior is such a contrast to the last time they were (almost) sexually intimate that Jack doesn't fully realize the man's intentions until he's wrapped his lips around the head of Jack's dick.

Jack reaches a hand down, curling his fingers into the elder’s messy hair and tugging in attempt to stop him from going further. Despite Jack’s protests, Alex swallows down then, all of Jack’s best intentions going out the window as he moans at the feeling.

He doesn't want Alex to blow him because he feels he has to, or to return the favor, but the blonde simply swats Jack's protesting hands away, bobbing his head and earning another very appreciative moan from the man beneath him in response.

It doesn't take much longer for Jack to come, it's been a while since someone else got him off, especially with a blowjob, and Alex definitely knows what he's doing.

Jack tugs with his fingers, pulling the blonde up by his hair as he comes, successfully stopping the elder from swallowing, but still managing to get his cum on Alex. Jack may have been a little off on his timing, shoot him.

Alex waits until Jack finishes before plopping down on top of him, effectively smearing cum and lube all over both of them. It’s sticky and gross, but they’re both too out of it to care.

"You didn't have to do that." Jack runs his fingers through Alex's hair, pushing it backwards against his scalp so that the sweaty locks stick up haphazardly.

This earns a groan from the man on top of him, who bites at Jack's collarbone as he responds. "I wanted to. You should’ve let me swallow."

He lifts his head off of Jack’s sweaty chest, grinning cheekily down at the younger.
Jack just laughs, pushing at the elder’s sweaty shoulder as he asks, "Come shower with me?"

There's dried cum all across both their chests, as well as on Alex's jaw and neck and somehow in his hair too. The sight somehow manages to be simultaneously a turn on, adorable, and really disgusting.

Alex nods in response before getting off of Jack. Jack watches as the blonde attempts some sort of half roll, half fall off of the bed until he’s standing successfully. The younger sits up, taking the easier and more sensible approach as he simply swings his legs over the side of the bed, planting his feet flat on the hardwood.

He follows after Alex, who opted to stand directly in front of Jack and discard his boxers. Jack does the same, after standing up, and leaves his sticky boxers alongside Alex's on the ground.

Once in the bathroom, Jack turns on the shower, adjusting the temperature to his liking before turning around to see the elder frowning at his reflection in the mirror above the sink. He steps over to stand behind the blonde, wrapping his arms around Alex’s naked frame and then setting his chin over the man’s shoulder.

Alex is pressing his fingers into the marks along his neck from Jack's biting, their color deepening by the minute. He meets Jack's eyes in the mirror as Jack asks, "Are you okay with this?"

The blonde twists around in Jack’s hold, bringing his arms up to wrap around the younger’s neck and meeting Jack’s eyes as he asks, “With what?”

"Being like this," Jack confirms, pressing a kiss to the side of Alex's jaw (the side not covered in cum) "– with me."

“Of course.” And for once, there isn't a hint of doubt in the elder’s words.
♠ ♠ ♠
you're welcome

i went through hell and back for this chapter so

you better be grateful you little shits

xx