Sequel: Convalescence
Status: ayeee

Hell Above

XXVI

It takes a few seconds for Jack to really process Alex’s words, pushing at the elder’s chest so that he can sit up when he finally does. “You want to what?” He asks, words slightly slurring together from the sleep still lingering in his mind. He can see Alex clearly now, both of them sitting up in front of the glow from the window.

The blonde looks flustered for a moment, sounding almost unsure as he repeats, “I want to have sex.”

“Are you sure?” Jack asks, settling his hands on the sharp curves of the man’s hips over his shirt. Alex lifts his head, meeting the younger’s eyes as he nods. Maybe it’s the light from the window, Jack’s not sure, but there’s a certain look to the elder’s eyes, a startling mix between determination and almost pleading.

He leans forward, pulling Alex further against him by his hips as their mouths meet. There’s a sudden sinking weight combined with a tight knotting in his gut and Jack has to swallow down his nerves when he pulls away. He’s positive he’s never been this anxious before now.

Reaching forward, Alex takes the initiative, curling his fingers under the hem of Jack’s shirt and pulling it up and off of the man’s lean frame. The shirt slips to the floor, leaving them both bare chested as the elder shifts onto his knees over Jack’s lap, their crotches rubbing together from the movement.

Jack bites his lip, bringing a hand up to twist into the blonde strands curling against the base of Alex’s neck. Another roll of the elder’s hips pulls a groan from Jack’s throat, releasing his bottom lip in favor of bringing their mouths back together.

The younger shifts, moving to lay down flat on his back and using his hold in Alex’s hair to pull the man down with him. “How do you want to do this?” Alex asks when they break apart to breathe.

“It’s up to you.” Jack replies, closing his eyes as he tries to control the rise and fall of his chest. He’s nervous, but if Alex were to ask, Jack would chalk his ragged breaths up to them making out, eluding to the fact that he’s completely freaking out inside because this is actually happening.

When he opens his eyes a moment later, blinking to focus, Alex is leaning up on his knees, hard on pressing noticeably into Jack’s thigh. He watches as the blonde pulls open the drawer in the nightstand, reaching inside to produce a silver packet and a bottle of lube.

He settles back over Jack after closing the drawer, placing the items beside the younger on the mattress. Alex pauses, hands stilling against Jack’s stomach and teeth tugging at his bottom lip as their eyes meet. Jack can see the deliberation in the older man’s eyes, so he leans up, lacing his fingers into the waistband of Alex’s sleep pants, pulling them down along with his boxers.

Alex swats Jack’s hands away once they slide down to his mid thighs, rolling off of the younger to kick the clothing the rest of the way off. He twists again, reaching a hand out to push Jack back down onto the mattress before settling over him again. “C’mere.” Jack mumbles, placing his hands on the elder’s hips to pull him down further.

The blonde tucks himself against the younger’s side, throwing a bare leg over Jack’s thigh, and turning his head up to kiss the underside of the man’s jaw. Jack reaches down, retrieving the bottle of lube from where it had been discarded beside them, switching it over to his other hand before popping the cap open and coating several fingers.

Closing the cap, he lets the bottle drop to the floor, shifting a bit as he trails the pad of his thumb down the elder’s bare spine. He feels Alex’s breath hitch against his throat as his hand traces over the man’s lower back, dipping down the curves of the blonde’s spine before pausing against the top of his ass. “Tell me to stop.”

Alex shifts slightly, curling his hand against Jack’s ribs under his free arm. “I’m okay. Keep going.” He says, and Jack can’t hear any form of hesitation in his voice, so he lets his hand dip lower.

The initial contact doesn't pull another reaction from the blonde, Alex simply grips his side a little tighter, digging his nails in when Jack slips a lubed finger along the crack of the elder’s ass, pausing one last time before pushing it in. Once down to the knuckle, Jack crooks his finger, pulling it out and pushing in again, receiving a breathy noise from the man on top of him that lets Jack know he found the spot he’d been aiming for.

Alex rocks back against Jack’s finger, rolling his hips down the slightest bit onto the younger’s thigh as Jack stretches him, adding a second and then third finger after a few minutes. “I’m good.” The blonde says after a few more crooks of Jack’s fingers, leaning up on his arms off of the younger’s chest.

Jack slips his fingers out, using the sheet to wipe them off as Alex settles down beside him. The younger leans over on his elbow, pressing a kiss to the blonde’s cheek before moving to sit up fully. He stands up, pulling off his boxers and kicking them towards Alex’s discarded pants before climbing back onto the mattress and settling between the blonde’s legs.

Until this point, Jack had been able to ignore the tightening in his chest, but as he reaches with shaking fingers to take the condom Alex is holding out to him, it’s blatantly obvious how nervous he is. He can feel the elder’s eyes on him as he fumbles with the wrapper, anxious fingers unable to get a grip on the side to tear it open.

After another failed attempt at gripping the edge, the packet drops from his grasp, landing with a soft noise onto Alex’s bare stomach. “Fuck.” Jack whispers, not reaching to pick it up again, simply glaring at it and refusing to meet the elder’s eyes.

Alex laughs, an easy, cute sound that morphs into a giggle as he reaches down to retrieve the condom packet from his stomach, easily tearing it open. He grins, looking up to meet the younger’s eyes. Despite the light being off, the room is still light enough for Alex to see the embarrassed blush staining Jack’s cheeks.

Jack takes the condom as Alex tosses the torn wrapper off the side of the bed, earning a half-hearted eye roll from the younger. The blonde is fully aware just how nervous Jack is, but he isn't sure how to reassure the man, considering Alex is normally the nervous one in these situations. He settles for simply reaching forward to rub circles into Jack’s upper thigh with his thumb while the younger rolls the condom on.

Jack lifts his head to meet Alex’s eyes, flashing the elder a tiny grateful smile before leaning over to pick up the bottle of lube off the ground. Once he has it, he straightens back up on the mattress, resituating between the blonde’s bent knees.

Popping the cap open, he coats his length well, shutting the lid and setting the bottle on the edge of the bed, watching as it slips off the side and lands with a thud on the floor. Another round of giggles sound from the man beneath him, to which Jack bends down, mumbling “shut up” against Alex’s jaw in response, amusement glossing his words.

He sits back up, waiting for the blonde to quit laughing and then lining up with Alex’s hole. Jack raises his head to meet Alex’s eyes, watching as the elder gives him an okay in the form of a nod before pushing in. He has to bite his lip to keeping back a moan at the immediate heat and pressure, flicking his eyes up to Alex’s face to be sure that he’s not in any sort of pain or discomfort. Bending down, he settles overtop of the blonde on his forearms, shifting just so and drawing a quiet whine from the man’s throat from the friction.

Alex arches his back, raising his hips just the slightest to effectively pull a low moan from the younger’s throat, smirking in response to the sound. Jack leans down further, kissing off the simper that was curling up the elder’s lips. He rolls his hips down, gaining entrance with his tongue to Alex’s mouth when the man moans against his lips from the action.

Not breaking apart their mouths, Alex folds his legs over the younger’s waist, ankles crossed against Jack’s lower back. He lifts his arms from the mattress, curling his hands over the sharp angles of the man’s shoulder blades, digging his nails in unintentionally when Jack shifts again, pulling out half-way before thrusting back in.

Jack repeats the action, causing a pitchy moan to force its way past the elder’s lips as he nips at Alex’s throat. The blonde raises his hips again, tacky skin sliding fluidly together as he matches Jack’s thrusts. His hands knot their way into the younger’s sweaty hair, tugging harshly on the strands when he feels that familiar pooling in his gut after a few minutes.

Jack pulls away from the elder’s throat, turning his head to the side to press his nose against Alex’s cheek, rolling his hips down a final time before he comes. Alex watches Jack’s face through slitted lids as the younger pants through his orgasm, holding himself over the elder until he finishes.

Catching his breath, Jack leans up onto his knees, pulling out and tying the condom off before tossing it off the side of the bed. Returning his attention to the strung-out man beneath him, Jack tosses Alex a lazy smirk through the dark air, earning a whine in protest. “Impatient much?” He laughs, bending back down to press a kiss to the elder’s lips.

Alex huffs, pushing his sweaty hair off of his face. Jack misses the glare Alex shoots him, having averted his attention down and begun trailing kisses across the man’s stomach to his hips. “Jack, just get me off already.” The blonde says, drawing the other man’s name out into a whine as the younger laughs again. He complies easily though, settling down between Alex’s bent knees before slipping a finger past the elder’s entrance again.

It doesn't take much longer for Alex to come, needing only a few crooks of Jack’s finger inside him and the younger’s hand sliding around his cock to pull him over the edge.

Jack waits until the elder catches his breath before pulling his finger out, reaching over for a tissue on the nightstand and using it to wipe off Alex’s stomach for him. The blonde rolls onto his side away from Jack, feeling the man get up from the mattress a moment later.

There’s too much heat under his skin for him to be comfortable, and now that it’s over Alex is overwhelmed with it all. He blinks against the stinging in his eyes, clenching them shut and focusing on the sound of Jack opening and closing the dresser drawers across the room to keep himself from crying.

Jack turns back around to face the bed, the heaviness that had dissipated earlier returning to his chest when he spots the elder. Alex is curled into himself on the far side of the mattress, his sweaty hair curling at the tips highlighted by the light from outside the window. He can’t see the man’s face from his spot by the dresser, but by the unsteady shaking of the elder’s shoulders Jack assumes he’s crying.

He bites his lip, bending down to pull on a fresh pair of boxers before making his way back over to the bed, a second pair of clean boxers in hand. He crawls over and sits down on the mattress beside Alex, smoothing his thumb across the blonde’s hip bone.

“Lex.” Jack whispers, getting the elder to roll onto his back by a gentle hand on his hip. Alex doesn't meet his eyes, just lifts his hips so that Jack can pull the boxers up his legs, then rolls back over away from the younger without a word.

Jack doesn't take it personally, he’d anticipated for their first time to be flawed. He reaches down, pulling the sheet and comforter overtop of both of them and then settles down beside the elder, wrapping a cautious arm around the man’s still shaking frame.
♠ ♠ ♠
holy shit so sorry about the wait idk what happened

also, do any of you guys watch big brother?