‹ Prequel: Remember Me
Status: The SEQUEL IS HERE! (>•.•)>

Going to Pasalacqua

Luck

The three months that followed the graduation in late May, were beautiful and easily the best spring anyone anywhere had ever had. But those three months put us on the fifteenth of August. They had releases their debut EP '1000 Hours'

Now we sat in Larry's office at Lookout records waiting for him to debate the sales of the cd. Which had contained little under around five, more or less songs. I watched Billie pace back and fourth, continuing to close the difference between the couch and Larry's desk. He chewed on his fingernails that were already nibs unconsciously as he walked anxiously.

“Hun, calm down before you give yourself a panic attack.” I said calmly. Just like Mike he sat beside me calmly twiddling his fingers. Also watching his friend in hysterics.

He jerked to a halt and forced a few deep breaths before plopping harshly down onto the couch beside me. Jostling both me and Mike in his movement. 

“Right...” he muttered lowly, trying to convince himself to do so.

Then the door open and Tré bounced inside, towing Angie in behind him and flopping down on the love-seat to the left of our shared couch. He yanked Angie down with him and pecked her cheek and smirked. 

Yep, he'd easily captured Angie. As Id expected. It didn't even require my interference to get them together. (thank God...) I don't think I could play matchmaker well... Especially when I don't understand my own love fully.

Larry perked up “Alright boys, brace yourselves.” he beamed and read off the number before they were even ready. Tré had been drinking Dr. Pepper, but instead it shot out his nose. He screamed loudly, out of both pain and surprise. While the rest of us handled the shock in utter silence.

“What!?” Billie bellowed.

Larry repeated the number and it rung numbly in my ears.

“Holy crap...” Billie muttered quietly. Suddenly leaping up from his spot next to me and grabbing Tré and Mike's hands.

“You guys know what this means?” he shouted excitedly.

“We're going on tour!” they shouted yells of excitement and fist bumped each other. I laughed at their excited chaos until Billie planted a kiss on my lips. Grabbing my shoulder and shaking me “TOUR!” he shrieked excitedly and pulled me into world tightest hug.

I smiled into his Misfits shirt. Mumbling a congratulations into his chest. He wouldn't let me go. I laughed at his excitement for this. More than happy for his accomplishment with his band.
***

They wanted to jump on all the opportunities. They were touring around local California for a whole month. So I and Angie were tagging along. I was so excited that I couldn't stop my hands from shaking long enough to zip the damn zipper on my duffle bag. I looked up out my window at the bright sunlight. I sprinted to the windowsill, staring out to see parked along the street was Mike's orange van. With the quirky Green Day logo spray painted on the side. I laughed and slung my bag over my shoulder. Snagged my pillow off the blanket stripped bed and bounced down the stairs to be greeted by my parents and brother Embry. Who had just gotten another break. God I'd missed him in his absence. I had been able to tell him everything during his last visit at my graduation. So he understood my relationship with Billie a tad better than mom and dad. Actually, 'tad' didn't even cover it. He knew enough about our relationship and all the roadblocks we had hit to be able to write a book about it. He grinned and hugged me one armed and stole my duffle bag that was wearing int my shoulder and carried it out to Mike's van for me. Mom and dad stood on the curb while I loaded all my stuff in. Tré had said his goodbyes already to his parents this morning. We still needed to go pick up Billie. 

After I'd gotten all my stuff in the back, Embry shifted nervously by my side. Fidgeting with a worn piece of paper in his hands.

“Hey Adeline?” he asked. Pronouncing my name carefully. 

I looked at him in response.

“Would you give this to Billie for me?” he floundered before handing me the square of paper. It looked like a note. I eyed it carefully the. Tucked it into my shorts pocket.

“Of course.” 

He exhaled in relief and hugged me again “Have fun sis.” 

When he pulled away, I was s'mored in between mom and dad in a long hug while they asked me a long string of questions like “You've got your pillow right?” and “Now make sure you have fun.”
I nodded to every question on till they pulled away.

“Let's get this show on the road!” Mike said excitedly, shrugging away from the side of the van and hopping in the drivers seat. Tré stole shotgun position so I took backseat. I waved goodbye as we pulled away. Shouting I love you before Mike turned right. A pale blue house blocking my view. I couldn't stop smiling, we were really going... 

When we parked in Billie's driveway, Billie was just walking down the porch steps with his guitar case and a single duffle bag slung over his shoulder. Larry stood at the top of the porch with his arm around Ollie's shoulders waving at our approach. Billie seemed to be bouncing in his shoes. 

Ollie was like a second mother to me, so of course I had to climb out and go hug her and say goodbyes. Larry was coming along on tour too. Because he knows as well as anyone that they cannot be trusted to be alone.

When we were all in, Tré got pushed to sit in the middle of the front seat between Larry and Mike. Larry had stolen Tré's shotgun seat. Saying it was concern for his safety. When I think everyone in the car was thinking the same thing. We all wanted to avoid the scenario where Tré sticks his head out the window with his tongue out like a dog. 

The energy in the air was tangible upon driving past the city limits of Rodeo.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back from the dead! At least with this story. ;) I've been working on finishing up American Idiot

Anyways, got back from vacation. It was eventful to say the least, venturing into the tick infested woods of Box Butte Resavoir. Really pretty, but without the ticks, it would have been that much better. Ticks give me the creeps...

Have been busy with camp planning snuff for Cloverbud camp and regular old 4-H camp. I'm too old to be a camper so I get to be a counselor. It's fun though.
I'll be working on new chapters whenever I get the chance, I'll probably be posting late at night if anything.

Also I am aware that 1000 hours may or may not have actually been released in the July time frame. So I won't be all snuggly close with actual time frames. For now, it was released sometime in there, I'll look into it more so.

Anyways, thank you all. Little Pasalacquans. Get it? Pascalacqua + Alaskans. Also, more updates coming around sometime this week, hopefully before Friday.

Bye!