‹ Prequel: Remember Me
Status: The SEQUEL IS HERE! (>•.•)>

Going to Pasalacqua

Meeting Micky Mouse

We drove under the first gates of Disney Land and I was literally bouncing in my seat, gripping my chair with claw shaped fingers and a eager expression in place on my face. 

Billie and Mike just eyed me warily. I, the eighteen year-old graduate was fangirling over going to Disney land.

“Looook!” I squealed as we parked. Pointing at Cinderella standing by the gates shaking hands with the little kids that went through. 

“Hey Ollie! Get our picture!” I tossed her my camera and dragged Mike, Tré and Billie over towards the princess in the glittering blue gown.

“Hi Cinderella! Can we get a picture with you?!” I plead, squeezing my best friends tighter to me and they gasped for air.

She smiled and nodded. But I could see the wary look in her eyes, the look people give you when they are trying to figure out your age, and understand why you'd want a picture with a  princess.

I beamed and squeezed them all into me and grinned into the camera, the flash momentarily blinded me. I stumbled off towards the general direction of the gate.

“Come on come on, COME ON!” I tugged against Billie's resistant hand in the direction of a Little Mermaid ride. I could tell I was having much more fun speaking with princesses and princes and trolls than he was. He would huff a impatient gust of air an follow along behind me.

We got in line and I practically jumped up and down the entire time until we had made our way to the front of the line, we ducked in the black curtain into a dark hallway and followed the crowd ahead of us to the ship we would ride down the indoor river. I squealed with joy and yanked Billie up onto the boat, taking our seats, I tapped my foot impatiently. 

“Please keep your arms and legs in the vehicle at all times.” said the man controlling the ride. In a very bored, lazy tone

“Doesn't he mean arms and pegs?” Billie snickered.

I giggled “That would be much more funnier.”

The ship slowly started moving away from the dock, the hallway we sailed down was dark and I couldn't hear anything besides the blaring Little Mermaid theme song, it was happy, the hallways lit with dim neon lights, anemones and coral reefs formed arches above our heads. I watched and took it all in in awe. Then the music changed, turning sinister as the ship turned around a blind corner into Ursula's lair. The eels wove through the holes in the rock walls. still, I watched in amazement. 

Then the end of the hallway came, it , and we were in the cove. I grinned at Billie and the ride came to a halt. We hopped out and went venturing further around the park.

It wasn't long until we found Mike and Tré. They were in the hall of mirrors. Tré faking crying, yelling at his reflection was fat and ugly. He was scaring away the other people in the tent. I laughed and patted Tré's shoulder.

“God dude, your gorgeous.”

He gasped dramatically and did a little spin around in front of the mirror. I laughed and walked off towards Mike. He was talking with Billie. Tré followed me, pouting “I miss Angie!” he wailed. I sighed and patted his shoulder sympathetically again. 

“Tré, she had to finish moving into her apartment sooner or later. 'sides, when are you gonna move out of your parents?” I asked. Walking beside him out of the tent. He shrugged, “I don't know. I'm kinda lazy. Plus I'm taking a liking to the couch in Bill's garage.”

I rolled my eyes and jogged to catch up to Billie and Mike as we approached Ollie and Larry. They were waiting by the ticket booth. Laughing over a joke one of them had obviously told.

“Hey guys, want to get lunch?” Ollie asked as our group approached. The boys all agreed but my eyes were wandering. To the tall black mouse walking around with a permanent grin stitched to his face.

“Micky Mouse!” I exclaimed. Hugging Billie's arm and jumping up and down. 

“What about him?” he asked. 

“When I was little, Micky Mouse was my favorite Disney character.”

“Not to mention the only one.” I heard him mumble and I smacked his arm. 

“What?” he complained.

“There was more than one Disney character in 1979”

“You were seven.” he pointed out.

I nodded happily and dragged him towards Micky.

“Tell him hi.” I told Billie. Hiding behind him like a little kid and poking his back towards the mouse waving at the little kids coming through the gate.

Billie groaned loudly and gained a look from Snow White. 

“C'mon Billie. I can't do it myself.” I pouted.

“Why not?” he demanded. Planting his feet and crossing his arms so I couldn't push him any farther.

“Becaaauuussseee.” I whined. Shoving him again. He didn't move the slightest. “Now go.”

“Persistent little thing.” he complained as he finally moved to approach the mouse.

“Uh... Hey Micky” Billie waved awkwardly At the mouse.

“Ho Ho, I'm Micky!” he said in a high pitched voice...

“Hi.” Billie waved again.

“I'm Micky, what's your name?”

“We established that your name was Micky, Billie and your biggest fan, Adeline.” Billie gestured behind him to me, I beamed. 

“Hi! I'm Micky!”

“Yes... Micky, I'm sooo glad we've got that all cleared up.” Billie muttered sarcastically, tugging my hand in the opposite direction. 

“But I didn't get a picture!” I protested as we dragged me along behind the airbrush tattoo tent.

“I don't care, he was getting annoying, you've gotta admit.” he smirked over his shoulder at me. 

*gasp* “He was not!” I gasped over-dramatically, all I got in response was a chuckle. 

<><><>

Billie's Pov:

We'd been at Disney land for the last six hours. The sun was starting to set and I sat beside Mike and Tré on the benches outside the Peter Pan ride. Adeline had taken off to the bathroom around ten minutes ago, so I sat there chatting with my bandmates, shooting the shit. I was Ollie and Larry walking towards us in the ever-present crowds. Ollie yawned when she got to us “Hey, you boys ready to head home?”

“I'm bushed...” Mike yawned.

Ollie laughed and nodded “Billie, where's Adeline?”

I gestured towards the general direction “Bathroom.”

She nodded and sat down on the bench next to us, Larry flipped through a magazine while we waited. 

Ten minutes later, we still hadn't seen Adeline. I was trying to hide my concern by fiddling with my fingernails. Glancing up every now and again expecting to see her walking towards us, the crowds splitting just for her, well maybe not like that, maybe they would if she shoved her way through, all the same, I was concerned. 

“Shouldn't Adie be back by now?” my mom asked.

I shrugged “It's almost been twenty minutes, I'm going to look for her.”

 I stood up and started walking towards the lady's bathrooms. I poked my head in the door, thanking my lucky stars there were no women at the counter reapplying makeup or whatever. 

“Adeline?” I called, but no response. Maybe she got sidetracked. 

I turned around and walked off, looking around the rides, looking for the red and black tank top she wore. And her old Chucks, short hair. I looked high over crowds around the tallest roller-coaster in the park, but I couldn't puck her face from the crowd.  

I walked around some more, suddenly picking her light brown hair out of a crowd. I jogged up behind her “Adeline, I've been looking for you.”

She turned around, only, it wasn't her, the girl's face was too chunky and she had blue eyes instead of hazel.

“Oh hey! Your the lead singer of Green Day! I love your EP!” she ranted I smiled and apologized for thinking she was someone else and dodged off into the crowds again. I circled the five closest rides and still couldn't find her, so I headed back to the benches where they still sat.

“I can't find Adeline.” I said when I approached them, they looked up at surprise like they hadn't heard me, and oddly it was agitating me. 

“Honey, are you sure she isn't in the bathroom?” Mom asked.

“I'm pretty sure...”

“What? You looked?” Tré snickered, Mike smacking the back of his head. 

“Here, let's look some more, and if we still can't find her, then we will go to the front desk and tell them she is missing, they'll have security looking for her and it'll be ok” Ollie said assuringly. I nodded nimbly and turned around, jogging off into the crowd to look some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are about to take a turn, stay tuned