Status: On Going

The Unknown

Prologue

Sansas fingers ran across the bindings of the books. The history project for her ancient rulers of Westeros, was due in three weeks, and she has no idea on who to write the report about. Her eyes skimmed titles, but didn’t really register what they were about. Not even paying attention to where she was going she didn’t even see the shorter girl who was bent over on one of the lower selves. Sansa didn’t stop in time as she tripped over the girls body and her knees slammed into her shoulders and both stumbled the rest of the way towards the floor.

“I am so sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.” She stuttered out, getting off of the girl. Sitting up, she held out her hand. Her eyes turning to see the girl who was probably going to shout at her. “I’m such a klutz. Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, no harm no foul.” She said in a soft voice. Sansa glanced up and almost thought she saw double. The first thing she noticed was her eyes. They were dark and the identical color pattern to her older brothers best friend. But her hair screamed that of high born Targaryen. the pale white hair that framed her face had black streaks of dark brown that just reminded her of Robb’s best friend Jon Snow. Both even had that sad eye look, and smiles that weren’t huge.

“You look familiar, have we had a class together?” Sansa said, picking up one of the books she knocked out of this girl's hands. Trying to avoid thinking of the tall handsome brooder

“I have a advance construction right before your session for introduction to design. I took it last semester.” She said with a small upturn of her lips in a small smile. “And your asswhole of a boyfriend threw my friends stuff into the fountain on campus, I was helping get it out.” She said her lips in a tight line as she shook her head.

“Ex. Hes not my boyfriend anymore.”

“Good, if he could do that to a complete stranger, I was wondering what he was doing with to his so called friends.”

“Yes, well, it wasn’t a good relationship.” She stared off at a the book in her hands. Thats when she looked at the cover. “Is this a book on Ancient Winterfell designs?”

“Yeah, I’m making one of the dresses for the final project and it has to come with a written paper, so I also have to be historically accurate on the function and the weather terrain. Its a pain, but its worth it.”

“Well, I’m Sansa Stark, I can help you with the history of Winterfell.” She said raising her hand. Taking it with a small smile, she spoke in her soft but clear voice.

“Lyanna Targaryen or Lyanna Rivers. It depends on who you ask in my family.”

“Targaryen as in, the famous family who built kings landing?”

“That would be the one. But only my aunt will actually admit that I am a Dragon.” Lyanna said sneering through her teeth.

“Well, I need help with a history project, and you would need help with yours.” Sansa started to say.

“I would love to help you. And also, Vale University is a small campus, my friends and I can keep your ex off your back. Along with that scheming ex best friend of yours who is a total bitch.”

“Yeah, I just found that out recently.”

“One thing you should know about the Tyrells, they want to be in complete and total power. They are a lowly level of the wealth and hungry social climbers.” As Sansa handed back the book to Lyanna, she smiled a genuine smile since she first bumped her over. When they went down to the lobby discussing the fashion professor, and Sansa gave her number to her.

“Lyanna, why are you so trusting of me. I mean my track record of friends and boyfriends isn’t exactly really much to go after.”

Lyanna looked at Sansa taking moments to ponder this without really talking. Just staring and pondering. Then she smiled a real big smile. An honest smile. Which surprised sansa, because it was the first one she had seen since coming to the small private college of Vale University.

“Because I can tell that you are a kind, humble, human being, who just needs a nice, kind friend.” And Sansa nevered knew that she was exactly what she wanted since coming to this city.
♠ ♠ ♠
I own nothing, except for the idea of Lyanna Targaryen. She is my OC. Please, rate, comment, subscribe, and tell me what you think.