Status: On Going

The Unknown

Chapter Five



Two movies in and Rickon and Bran let out a groan as Robb pulled out the next movie. “Alright, I’m not watching Casablanca.” Rickon said sitting up.

“I second that.” Bran said standing up with his brother.

“Yeah, I got better things to do than watch an old black and white movie.” Arya said and followed her brothers up stairs.

“Fine, its just the older kids than.” Robb called up. None of them came back down. “Alright, its just us cool people.” He said going back to sitting with Lyanna. The movie screen flashed as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Sansa and Jon didn’t miss it, but kept silent.

Over the past two movies, Jon and Sansas shoulders were touching each others. As the screen begin the opening credits, Sansa put her hand down to push herself up a little to get more comfortable, and her hand made contact with the top of Jons. His eyes flash towards her and her cheeks turned a light pink. She couldn’t fathom how just over the past year she started to look at Jon in a new light. Or even fathom, how she kept it a secret. If she kept it a secret.

“Sorry.” She mouthed as she put her hand on her lap. Jon went back to concentrating on the movie, but found himself unable to do so. His eyes kept wandering over to Sansa as she took in the classic film. They way when she laughed at a joke her eyes seemed to sparkle in the dim lighting, and how when she would play with the fabric of the blanket to keep her hands busy. Or the time when she felt the movie was at a romantic part, she would take her bottom lip in between her lips as she would watch. Trying not to imagine, how her bottom lip would feel in between his teeth. How her hand that touched his, didn’t send him thinking of pulling her into his lap. Hes been trying to not bring notice to the way she stirs when he enters the room, or even how earlier when she fell into him, he didn’t want to let her go back up, he just wanted to feel her body close to his. Just for a second longer.

Sasna gave out a silent sigh as she looked over at the two lovebirds watching the movie. It was more Laynna watching then Robb. Laynna was always like this with films, getting wrapped into the drama and forgoing any event that was happening outside of the motion picture. She didn’t even register that you were talking to her. Sansa had no idea that Robb was becoming this smitten with the girl, and so quickly. She had only been here a week, and it looked like Robb had known her all of her life. Sansa smiled at the happiness the two felt. Knowing that both had heart aches through their lives, and both deserved to feel happy with someone for once. Sansa’s back was aching a little from sitting so long so when she leaned up to crack her back a little and placed her feet on her side to get more comfortable. Some how she unknowingly lenaed into Jon who had been silent the entire movie.

“Sorry, again.” she said again pushing herself a little farther away. Trying to ignore the fluttering in her stomach.

“Its okay, you can lean on me if you want.” He whispered as to not disturb the other two moviegoers.

“I don’t want to be a bother.” She said, even though she would rather jump on the opportunity. Jon reached onto Arya’s old seat and grabbed the fluffy pillow she was using earlier and placed it on the side of his.

“You wouldn’t bother me. You could never bother me.” He said. Sansa smiled at him and laid down. She pulled his arm to rest on her side. His fingertips brushing the soft skin of her arm, and he almost started to protest at the contact, except Sansa just looked up at him and smiled. Both agree that it was okay for the moment.

“More comfortable.” She said, turning her head to watch the movie. Even though the pillow, she could feel just how strong Jon’s muscular legs were. Enjoying the closeness of having someone with you. Not knowing when she was every going to get this chance again to be this near him, she tried to memorize the feel of his arm laying on her shoulder. His hands absentmindedly playing with a strand of her red hair. She enjoyed the small moment they were sharing, even if it was just a fluke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short, but I thought you guys would want an update, comments are always welcomed good and bad. I have a one shot of Jon x Sansa coming up, and hope you guys will enjoy it, as much as you enjoyed that last one: Home. Thank you for reading, and sticking with the story. Enjoy.