Status: And we're off...

My Mad, Crazy, Insane, Perfect, Beautiful Life

Devon LeCosta was always the invisible girl in a crowd. Well, at least at school, at home it was very
different. Her parents paid attention only to see if she could ever reach greatness like her sister Clara did. Clara was the favorite child; she was all straight A's and goodness, she could do no wrong...except die at the age of sixteen. Clara's death left a rift in the LaCosta family. Her parents looked at Devon and shook their heads, clearly there was a fuck up in the grim reaper's paperwork 'cause he sure as hell took the wrong sister. That's what Devon firmly believed. Two months after losing her sister Devon started high school. Week one sucked and Devon felt like maybe she join her sister soon enough. But then one day while hanging outside the local 7-Eleven she is surprised to find a small object wiz by her head and even more to find that that object, a small yo yo, belonged to a boy who would completely change her life.

Jaime Preciado is now known as the funny man, derp extraordinaire, and just insanely loveable member of Pierce the Veil. But years earlier he was just Jaime, or Hime. His world revolved around familia (family), his amigo/ hermano (friend and brother) Tony, and his love of yo yo's. It's this love of yo yo's that led him to meet a shy, broken but beautiful, girl.

She needed saving and he came to her. It was a chance meeting that would change both their lives and lead them into one hell of an adventure.

DISCLAIMER: You all know the drill. No, I do not own any real person's in this story, though like most of you I totally wish I did. There will be adult language used so if you don't like it just spare your time and read something else. Sexual content will be marked or tagged accordingly just so you know. I DO own my original character, and the plot so por favor (please) DON'T STEAL MY SHIT!
  1. Accidental Meeting
  2. Besitos
    Prom Night Passion [WARNING: sexual content]