Status: And we're off...

My Mad, Crazy, Insane, Perfect, Beautiful Life

Besitos

Devon’s POV:

Time passed quickly after that day. Jaime introduced me to Tony the following Monday and right away we clicked. From then on it was nothing but chaos, a good kind of chaos if there’s such thing. After school and during vacation time we’d either hang out at Hime’s house (his mom is the most awesome woman I’d ever met, I freaking love her)or at Tone’s (his mom was cool too, she especially loved the fact that we managed to get Tony out of his shell every once in a while). We did basically everything together.

We hung out at the skate park (Tony skated the most because let’s face it, he smoked us all on the half-pipes). We had slumber parties. We also never EVER missed a birthday; we’d get presents, cake, ice cream, the whole shebang. Going to the movies, especially when there was a really good one coming out, was a must.

We almost never hung out at my house; the main reason being that my stuck up parents didn’t really like me being around my boys. Jaime and Tone didn’t give a shit though. The first time they met my parents they just introduced themselves and shook their hands before I rushed them out the door. Jaime being the joker thought he could ease the tension (or be an ass whichever you prefer) and so after telling them his name he said, “I’m the man that’s gonna marry your daughter.” I never face-palmed myself so hard in my entire life, I swear to god.

After that my folks didn’t feel comfortable letting them into the house, so I snuck them in a couple times while they were at work. If I got sick both Jaime and Tone would brave the germs and cuddle with me while we either had a Star Wars marathon or a Disney marathon. I don’t know if it was the cold or the movies but I almost always ended up passing out on Jaime’s shoulder. He didn’t mind it though.

Then, as if time decided the slow pace it was moving in was tiresome, time flew. It was senior year and the prom was just around the corner. I was anxious, nervous, and slightly excited. I say slightly because well, prom means dancing and well: I don’t dance. Jaime was paying for both our tickets though I fought him endlessly saying that just because I’m a girl doesn’t mean I can’t buy my own damn ticket. He was having none of it.

“Hey Devvy, “he said damn near making me jump out of my skin.

“Hey Hime,” I said. “Thanks for scaring the crap outta me.”

“Sorry I just thought you might, you know, want this.” He handed me my ticket. “A deal’s a deal right?”

“Yeah,” I said smiling sheepishly at my ticket. “A deal’s a deal.”

And so the week passed and before I knew it I was at Jaime’s house waiting for his tuxedoed ass to hurry up. I swear he was more of a girl than I was. Butterflies were soaring around my stomach. I felt not only nerves but awkwardness as I walked around in my dress; it was white, sleeveless, with little black butterflies flying up a slightly poofed out skirt. It sort of looked like, as I screeched at Marny earlier that week as we shopped for dresses, “A WEDDING DRESS! IT’S A FUCKING WEDDING DRESS!” she only laughed and said Jaime would get a good kick out of that.

Marny was my best girl friend at the time. She dated Tony for a while until they decided to just be friends and that’s what they were going to prom as, friends. She dropped me off at Jaime’s earlier that day so I could get ready (and not have to walk two blocks in heels). Speaking of which…

“JAIME PRECIADO YOU GET YOUR SEXY ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I---“I got cut off by the sight of Jaime walking down the stairs. “Whoa!”

“Do-do I look that bad?” he asked nervously.

“No, it’s just…holy shit you’re nervous!” I couldn’t help it I just had to burst out laughing. “Never thought I’d live to see the day when Jaime fucking Preciado got nervous.”

“Shut up.” He frowned pouting his lower lip. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him.

“I’m sorry,” I pecked his lower lip. “You look handsome by the way.”

“Thanks. You look amazing,” he said ogling me up and down.

“Come on, we have to pick up Marn and Tone.” We approached the door but were stopped by Mama Preciado who exclaimed that she needed to take pictures of us.

“Dammit,” Jaime whispered.

“Be nice,” I said. We posed for the impromptu photo op and then a million photo’s later we hauled ass to Tony’s house in Jaime’s car. Tony looked pretty suave himself in a black and white tux. He blushed like crazy when I wolf whistled at him as he walked out to the car. We picked Marny last and my god did she look stunning in her blue silk dress. Tony was rendered speechless by her and I knew that maybe his feelings for her hadn’t completely gone away. I’m not sure they ever did.

At the dance my nerves became so much worse. It was crowded and the music was fast paced. “I am so fucked.” I accidentally thought out loud.

“No you’re not,” Jaime began pulling me to the dance floor.

“Not yet anyway!” Tony shouted over the music. I looked over at them, ready to glare daggers at him, in time to see Marny’s hand smack the back of his head. I cracked up then, nearly forgetting what was going on. Jaime then stopped and turned to me. It was then he began to dance, or at least tried to dance. I literally looked at him horrified.

“What?”

“Don’t ever do that again.”

“Do what?” he began dancing again.

“THAT! Don’t ever do THAT again!” I said motioning at his movements. “Christ Jaime you’re scaring the crap out of everybody.” No joke, everyone was looking at Jaime either like they felt bad for the schmuck or as if they wondered if maybe they should run.

The song, thankfully, changed into a much slower tune. Jaime took my hands and placed them around his neck. “Jaime I’m gonna crush the hell out of your toes,” I said.

“No you’re not,” he picked me up and placed my feet on his; like a father would when he teaches his daughter to dance.

“You’re amazing you know that?”

“Not as amazing as you.” I looked down, hiding my blush.

“I’m not amazing,” I said.

“Yeah you are,” Jaime smiled.

“No I’m n---“he cut me off by placing his lips on mine. I forgot how indescribable it feels having his lips linger on mine.

I don’t remember much about the rest of the night, other than sneaking glances at Jaime when he wasn’t looking and thinking I was so incredibly lucky to have him in my life. We ducked out of the dance early, like at around midnight, and drove a severely drunk Tony and Marny to Tony’s house where Marny was gonna stay with him to make sure he didn’t choke to death on his own vomit. It was during the drive to Jaime’s house that I decided what I wanted to do for the rest of night.

At Jaime’s house I slipped off my shoes before we both tiptoed up the stairs. We went to his room where he asked if I wanted to shower first. “Nah you go ahead I’m gonna take forever anyway.”

“Alright,” he disappeared into the bathroom. When I heard the water running I put my plan to action. With shaking hands I unzipped my dress and let it fall. I took off my strapless bra (which sucked by the way, seriously they need to make those things with support) and my panties. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves then walked towards the bathroom. I opened the door and slipped in. I took another deep breath before I pulled back the shower curtain and stepped in. “Devon what are you-“
I crushed my lips against his. At first Jaime was stunned; I mean STUNNED! He was literally frozen underneath my embrace but then out of nowhere he started kissing back. It was very innocent at first; just kissing and touching. Jaime took it further and lifted me up; he wrapped my legs around his waist, pressed me against the wall and slipped in. The pain was insane. Jaime got a little scared when he heard me whimper. “You okay?”

I nodded. “Yeah, just go slowly.”

He kissed me again and began to move in and out of me. Slowly the pain faded and in its place were pure pleasure, ecstasy, and love. I ran my fingers through his hair as it became more and more intense. “Fuck!”

“Shhh, I don’t want to wake your parents up!” I giggled as Jaime pulled out and finished up solo. We finished our shower and wrapped ourselves up in towels. I was suddenly very grateful Jaime had his own bathroom. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if his mom or dad walked out to find us in our post-sex glory sneaking back into Jaime’s room.

Once in his room I dropped my towel and climbed into his bed. Jaime locked the door before joining me under the covers. “You’re so beautiful Devvy,” he whispered looking down on me with a smile on his face. I placed my hand on his cheek and brought his face to mine.

From then on it was like time had stopped. Jaime kissed me passionately, on my lips, my neck, my breast…He drove me wild. Finally he positioned himself and picked up where we had left off. It was very hard for me not to scream. Even Jaime had trouble containing himself. It got to the point that in order to muffle our moans we’d simply kiss each other. It didn’t feel like hours, but more like eternity before we both collapsed, our breaths raged. I was worn out but in a good way. Using what energy I had left I turned onto my side and placed my head on Jaime’s chest. I passed out to the sound of his heartbeat.

Jaime’s POV:

The night didn’t seem real. It was too good, too perfect to be real. And yet it was. And yet she was. She denied it constantly but I could see that she was something. She was more real than any other girl I knew, even girls that I dated before. Man, they don’t even come close to her.

Even as she slept on my chest, worn out from our (starts blushing) first experience with, um, physical love. Hell I’d be a fucking liar if I said I wanted to give it up to someone else. She’s the only one I ever wanted to share that special moment with.

“I love you Devon La Costa,” I whispered as she slept. It was then I remembered something, something important. I reached over to my bedside table and into the open drawer where I kept my condoms. Earlier that night I hid a gift I got for Devon. I was going to give it to her at graduation but I couldn’t wait any longer. I plucked out the little silver cardboard box and took off the lid awkwardly; I didn’t want to wake her. I placed the box on the table and pulled out the ring. It was a mood ring; she told me plenty of times how she really wanted one. She didn’t believe they actually worked but they were beautiful just the same. Very slowly I slid it on the ring finger of her left hand which lay limp on my body.

I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes. It was the best night’s sleep I ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long to update I literally just finished finals like two days ago and this last one really wore my brain out. Anyways I'm on summer vacation now so I am all yours. I swear I will be updating shit like crazy these next few months. Comment & subscribe por favor, feedback is always appreciated...and I'm gonna shut up now. Toodles. :)