Status: This story is in the early process, but you will get attached with the OC!

99 Problems.....but a Bitch Ain't One

Chapter One: Homecoming

“Reese, Its your mother, you need to get home. ATF raided the studio, and I am afraid I am gonna lose it. Call me when you hear this. I need you here. I love you sweetheart.”

Reese woke up to the voice mail from her mother Luann. “Shit.” was all she could mumble after hearing her voice. With ATF raiding her mom’s porn studio she knew they had to find at least 2 grams of coke laying around there and maybe a unregistered gun Reese’s father made them have around.

Last night took a toll on her, and now having to make a 5 hour drive up to Charming to fix the shit her mother managed to get into was not the weekend, or anything she had envisioned. Going to school in Los Angeles was the best decision Reese could have made for herself. She never liked being around her mother, especially after her dad, Otto, was locked up in Stockton. Luann made ends meet by producing “mature porn” movies. She first started off being in the movies, but when Otto met her, he so quickly got the dicks out of her ass and put it in a director’s chair. That’s what she loved about her dad. Not that Reese didn’t love her Luann, but Otto had always protected his girls. Otto was and is her super hero. He always wore his kutt with pride, and everyone in the club always went to him when they needed to get shit done. Reese wanted to be just like him. Maybe that’s another reason why her mother and her didn’t get along to well.

Otto taught Reese everything she knew about cars and bikes. Every day, when Reese was little, Gemma would pick her up and take her to Teller-Morrow to see Otto work on the cars and his bike. At first she would just sit really close to him and watch what he was doing, whether it was changing the oil or fixing a transmission of a car. After seeing that he had a permanent shadow on him, he decided to teach Reese how to listen to an engine and would ask her to figure out what the problem was. The first time he tested her was when he was working on a customer’s 1989 Toyota Camry, and he response was that the accelerator was broken. He taught her everything and always told her that if you want something to made right, you only use original parts, no matter how much they cost. Ever since she was seven, she had been his little tomboy girl who would only leave the garage when her face was good and greasy.

After listening to the voicemail her mom left her, Reese took in her surroundings and remembered that she still had her first prize trophy lying in bed next to her. When she went to college, she made sure she left to a city that she was able to race in. Being in LA, she made the connections to get into a underground league. Reese created her own name down there and was damn proud of what she had accomplished, especially what she had accomplished last night. His name was Ashton, and he was one of Fresno’s Pins. He came down to LA to race against Vinny Paulson, a pin in the area. Ashton was hot. Late thirties, was in the military for eight years, good amount of tattoos, and knew how to drive. He helped Reese start in the racing world. He had seen her working on her baby outside a LA garage and asked if she wanted to come with him to a race. Since then there had always been innocent flirting between the two, but last night they had decided to take it back to his place after the races. There had never been any spark between the two, just maybe a lot of cum.

“Where you going?” Ashton said while Reese tried to silently crawl over him to get out of bed.

“I gotta go, something’s come up back home.”

“Well come over to Mikes shop today, I will hook you up with more NOS, then maybe we can have another round tonight.” he said while pulling Reese’s hips so she was fully straddling him.

“Wish I could, but the business is back home in Charming. Plus, you couldn't even handle the round last night.” She said with a wink and lowered her head to kiss his soft lips. She could feel him grinning against her mouth and pulled away to climb out of bed, where Ashton returned the fliting banter by smacking ass.

“Asshole!” she shot at him. She quickly grabbed her denim shorts, white tank, purse and pulled on her shoes and was out the doors within minutes.

Stepping outside of the house, Reese made her way to her 1969 Camero. It was a true beauty. Her dad had bought the car for them to build together when she was 12. They started refurbishing the engine after the collected all the original parts, but couldn’t finished since the next year Otto was arrested for doing something for the club. At the time Reese was furious at SAMCRO for getting her dad arrested. Neither her mother nor godmother let her know what exactly he was arrested for, but she knew that he was only supposed to be in prison for six years. During the time Otto was gone, it was Bobby and Piney who had helped her finish and put the car together. Her dad’s sentence kept getting pushed back for years and year, and Reese knew that he wouldn’t be coming home before she was able to drive the thing. The car was fully rebuilt by the time Reese turned 15 and once it was done, no one was able to stop her from driving her baby around. Piney had been the one to teach her how to drive stick, which later lead to Luann cussing him our furiously since Reese would sneak out and drive the car around town after she fell asleep at night. Once she finally got her license, her first stop was her dad at Stockton. Bobby had driven out there with her and when she had seen her dad, it had crushed him at how much older and mature she was becoming. What made the trip even worse was him seeing her finish the Camero without him.

The Camero and Otto are the only things Reese really cared about in life. She did love her mother, but looked at her godmother Gemma being the one to raise her. Gemma taught her to believe that family and the club came before everything else. So Reese had to get over her resentment for the club after Otto was put away. The club was her family, and she was raised into “The Life”. Otto blessed Bobby with being her godfather. Jax was her godbrother, but it was both him and Opie who had looked after Reese.

She started up her Camero, and hearing the purr of the engine had automatically brightened up her mood. She pulled out of Ashton’s pad, and got on the highway. Her first stop was her apartment, which was an hour away if you drove the speed limit. She could easily hit 130 MPH, but decided to go 95 and was pulling up to her apartment in perfect time on 35 minutes. She quickly jumped into the shower and washed off the scent of sex and cologne. After the shower, she quickly put on a black tank top, high waisted jean shorts and her favorite black combat boots. This was her typical outfit. Reese had never been a girly girl, which pissed off Luann even more. But being in college, Reese finally decided to get rid of her typical oversized shirts and try out doing her hair and make-up every day, especially when she had started racing. She knew the only way she could get respect that she wanted was being dressed to impress. She did her quick make-up routine with just putting eye-line, which emulated her emerald green eyes, mascara and a red lip on. Her hair was another story though. It was a mess of long waves that she so graciously got from her dad. She was able to curl and straighten them, but only when she had the time. Reese had died it black a couple of years ago just to piss of her mom a little more. But since she was in a hurry she just toweled dried her hair and let them fall down past her shoulder blades.
Reese could hear the phone buzzing on her desk, knowing it was most likely Luann calling to see if she was actually gonna come up. Reese may not have that much respect for her mom, but she would never leave her to deal with the feds by herself. Her father would have someone have her ass if he found out that Reese purposely did not come and rescue her mom. She just usually ignored her mom’s calls whenever she had the chance. She was gonna see her in about three hours, so there was no point in answering her calls.
Reese grabbed her duffle and packed the necessaries for the trip; her toiletries, some flip-flops, socks, two flannel shirts, and many tanks and shorts. She figured she would be staying in Charming for about four days. She locked up her apartment and got on the road. Charming was an official 5 hours away, but she could make it there in 3 hours. When Reese was on the road, she had always been one with her Camero. She blasted her favorite mix CD’s that played only the best; Lynyd Skynyrd, John Mellencamp, Creedence Clearwater Revival, and The Eagles.

Just under 3 hours and she was in Charming. After moving as far way as the club would let her for school, she knew this place would always be her home. Her first stop was Luann’s porn studio. She saw her mom’s car outside of it, as well as three different police cars.
“Bitch is definitely getting raided” was all Reese could say when she got out of her car. She was about to step inside but was stopped by a blonde women officer who looked oddly familiar. Well this isn’t going to end well.

“I am sorry you can’t enter here. The place is being searched and no outside parties are allowed in.”

“I am not an outside party. This is my mother Luann’s studio, so move.” Reese’s annoyance was not easily concealed when she had spoken.

“Ah, Reese, I didn’t recognize you. But you mom has been put under arrested for possession of illicit drugs.”
Reese eyed the women. Who the hell did she think she was talking to, an old friend? Without a response, Reese turned around and headed for her car to get down to the station.
On her way to the station, she had seen her godmother’s car in the grocery store’s parking lot on Main Street, and of course there were two cop cars outside looking like they were about to arresting someone.
“What the fuck is going on?” she mumbled under her breath while turning into the parking lot to park her car. It wasn’t Gemma that was getting arrested. Reese saw this little tart being handcuffed and heading pulled toward the cop car. She looked like she was related to the club. Reese got out of her Camero and walked into the grocery store. There I saw Gemma and a fed talking really close. Shit must have been going down since Gemma looked like she was giving this bitch of a fed a piece of her mind. Taking a few steps forward, Gemma was able to see Reese walk in and both of their faces lit up. Reese hadn’t seen Gemma in about a year, which was the last time she visited and the trip did not exactly go well on her part.

“Baby what are you doing in town.” Gemma said while pulling Reese into a fierce mama bear hug.

“Just cleaning up my mother’s shit mess once again.” She said while Gemma took her face into her hands to get a proper look at her. Before another word was exchanged, the woman who was obviously the fed interrupted the two of them.

“Your Otto and Luann Delaney’s daughter. Shame that they both are locked up and unable to attend your little family reunion.” she said with a smirk on her face. This is exactly what every cop and fed did to get a little excitement from the prey. Kick them where they know they will fall down.

Gemma must have felt Reese’s body tense up. Reese had wanted nothing else but to punched this bitch in the face. But being the lady her mother tried to raise her as, she knew she had to fight with her words rather than her fists.

“Damn ma’s locked up? I think I will get by.” She still had that evil smirk on her face, and the tension between everyone was building.

It was Gemma who decided to break the silence by pulling Reese away. “Come let’s go, before anyone else gets whacked with a wine bottle.” The statement was directed towards the fed. Reese smiled with her signature “don’t fuck with me bitch” smile that she always used during the races.

Reese walked with Gemma to the check out and helped her unload her cart. “So I am taking your mom called you.” she said while looking from the corner of her eye at Reese.

“Ya I got a voicemail from her this morning telling me I had to come and rescue her.” Reese couldn’t hold in her laugh.

“Well maybe this trip you will actually stay with her and be civil.”

“Since she is locked up, I have no problem staying at my place and talking to her behind bars.”

“Just go easy on her. Otto being locked up, and you never calling, shits been hard for her. She doesn’t need you playing the I told you so card on her.” Gemma was right. Reese had no idea why she always treated her mom like she was nothing to her. When she was little she had always been teased in junior high when all the boys got hands on Luann’s movies, always asking her why she didn’t have a pair of tits like her mom. Luann had been a porn star to pay the bills, before she met Otto. She was just trying to make a honest living, and Reese always degrading her never help her relationship.

“I promise you Auntie Gem, no smart ass comments from me, this trip.”

“Ha ya right.” she said while putting cans of soup onto the checkout counter.

The pair left the store and Reese followed Gemma back to the club house to help her unpack the groceries. Driving through Charming brought up a lot of old memories. It had been great living in a small town, and hard at the same time. People knew who you were, who your family was, and definitely tried to stay away from you whenever they could. Reese’s mind was racing on the drive, bringing up old memories of her childhood and teenage days. She barely even noticed when they pulled up to Teller-Morrow and parked.

“Everyone must be at the table. Come on sweetie and help me with these bags.” Reese always did what Gemma said and headed into the kitchen. She hadn’t been to Teller-Morrow in year and the memory of the trip wouldn’t leave her mind.

It was all in all good, until the last night. SAMCRO was having one of their infamous Friday parties. Croweaters, weed and booze where everywhere. She had just finished her CPA program and the club was celebrating another one of their deals being done. Reese was drunk off her ass and was hanging around the guys bikes with Juice. He always tried to flirt with Reese and she always let it happened. She liked Juice. He was a sweet guy who was just two years younger than him and was still finding his place in the club. She would bat her eyes and lightly push him around, but she just wasn’t interested in Juice. She had to admit he was cute and when he was drunk he had the balls to actually try to get with her. Reese was sitting on his bike with him just standing above her. She didn’t think she was that drunk until she stood up from his bike and stumbled against him. Juice had said something promiscuous enough for Reese to push off of him, but she didn’t realize just how hard to she pushed him, and the next thing she knew Juice had fallen into the bike right next to his. When the bike hit the floor, it made a god awefull noise that did not go unnoticed. Of course it had to be the NOMADS bike too. Reese didn’t know too much about him, just that he had a temper. Juice bent down to pick up his bike and before he could put down the kick stand the NOMAD came charging at them.
“What the hell happened?” He screamed at Juice and pushed him, and almost knocking his bike back down. Reese stood between the two of them, trying to stop him from betting up Juice.
“Hey it’s my fault not his, if you should be screaming at anyone it’s me.”
“Back up little Princess. Juice should know better than to sit you on his bike when you both like this.”
“And maybe you shouldn’t be such an asshole when someone is trying to own up to their mistakes.” Reese roared back at him. He had these dark threatening eyes that were glued to her. She knew that if he didn’t know who she was, she would have been hit by him. Juice tried to push us apart, but when he put his arm on the NOMAD, he quickly pushed it away and got right into her face.
“Better watch that mouth of your sweetheart, another outburst I will send you crying.”
“Oh I am just terrified for my life.” truth was that Reese was. He had only been around the club for a month or two, and she knew he had done things to people to get them to talk.
“Hey, anything wrong here Killah?” Tig came and interjected. Him and Chibs were right behind the NOMAD Happy, probably making sure Reese and Juice wouldn’t get killed.
“Just a drunk princess kicking over bikes.”
“I didn’t kick it over, just accidently pushed Juice into it.” This still wasn’t going well.
“Well lass just say the sorry’s and come back to the party.” Chibs said over Happy’s Shoulder. Reese had pushed passed Juice and walked directly up towards Happy till they were face-to-face.
“Sorry” she said through clenched teeth and squinted eyes.
He knew it was not sincere, but with his frustration he knew he couldn’t be around her. He walked passed Chibs and Tig and back towards the bar.


Reese left town after that night, and being here again made her frustrated that she let him talk to her like that. She finally pushed the thought out of her head and finished unpacking the groceries. She walked out of the kitchen and saw that the boys were still in church and that now one was at the bar. Reese took the two bottles of tequila and whiskey that Gemma just bought to the Bar. She put the bottles of alcohol on the middle shelf that was used mostly for visitors. In a minute she heard the gavel and pound and knew that the boys would be coming out any second. Reese went by instinct and pulled out the Patron and got out several shot glasses. Before all of them were filled she heard whistle and clapping coming from some of her favorite men.

“Look who came bac’! ay lass, did you knock over me bike on the way in?”

“I have no intentions of mass destruction, promise.” She crossed her heart to complete the jesture

“Ahh’ good to see ya lassy!” Chibs said while walking around the bar to hug her. But not only did he hug her, but he picked her up and quickly span her around.

“Put me down you ol’ irish man.”

“Uncle Bobby” she practically screamed and ran over for a hug. “Hows the elvis life going.”

“Better now that I got my goddaughter here, you gonna be in town for a while?”

“Just till Luann gets out of custody and drive up to Stockton, then I am on my way back to LA to get away from you crazy asses.”

“Not gonna be able to see your dad, he is under federal watch, no visitation or calls. Sorry love.” Bobby said back to Reese.

“That ATF bitch” was all she could say while putting her hands on her hips and shaking her head.

“Don’t use that language, and are you gonna pour us those shots or not?” Piney had practically yelled from across the bar. He was like Luann, always wanting Reese to be the little lady she should be.

“Jeez you got it captain” She said while walking back to the bar and pouring the shots.

“Shit, if we knew you were coming, we would have had Happy here to give ya kiss.”

“Fuck off Tig, you know I never do well with teasing.”

“Ya, and you never know when to close your mouth too.” This came from Oppie. He always managed to pull a smile on her face. He was definitely handsome. Especially now since he grew out his beard and had longer hair. It had been five years since he was put in Stockton after a deal went bad, and Kyle let him take the fall.

“Opie! I had no idea you were out” They crashed into each other and hugged each other tight. If he was not married to Donna, Reese would have definitely stayed and tried to become his old lady.

“Been out for almost two weeks. Heard you went to school and graduated, I’m actually proud of you.” It made Reese feel good to hear that from him. He always looked after her, and like her dad, pressed how important it was for her to stay in school.

“Ok get off of me before I cry like a little girl.”

“Yea are we gonna take these shots or what.” Tig said with his whining voice.

She poured everyone a shot and she remembered it had been a long time since she drank tequila. She never drank it back in LA, it had always gotten her in trouble. But it was the drink Otto always had here, and she was her father’s daughter. Everyone cheersed and before the glasses were put down; Clay, Jax and Unser came out of the conference room.

“Awe my angel is back!” Clay said walking up to the bar with open arms.

“Didn’t know you all missed me so much.” she said while giving him a hug.

“Na, we didn’t even know you were gone.” Jax received a punch in the stomach for the comment but she gave him a hug as well.

“Well I know I didn’t miss you.” She had said with a smirk.

He gave Reese his famous wink and smile that most girls would have swooned at, but he was nothing but an older brother to her. She had grown up with him and Oppie together, but Jax was in almost every childhood memory she had. Gemma had become great friends with Luann before Reese was born. Luann had been a porn star for 10 years months before she got pregnant with Reese. After she was born, she left the business to be a full time mother. Otto could tell she missed working, and with his saved up money he bought her a whole in the wall building that she called her studio and became a director. Gemma helped Luann balance both work and a new baby. Most of time when Luann was at work, Gemma watched after Jax, Thomas and Reese. For what she could remember when she was little, was that they had all been brothers and sisters. Even though Jax and Thomas are a good two the three years older than her, they had always spent so much time together when they were little; especially after Thomas died. She didn’t know what was really happening since she was only 6, but Jax had always made it known that he was her older brother as well with Gemma. Gemma made it a mission that Jax and Reese still grew up together. He always played Reese’s dumb games with her, and they would always mess around and play pranks on Gemma and Luann. They were known as partners in crime. And till this day, when they would spend time together, they would always manage to piss off Gemma and Luann together.

“Jesus Christ, why can I never catch a break with all this trouble?”

“I promise you Unser, I will not go faster than 55 on the main streets and no indecent exposure on this trip.” Wayne Unser was a reason Reese never got her license taken away. He always made sure Reese was acquitted from the various speeding and parking tickets.

“Ya, I will believe it when I see it.”

“Indecent Exposure?” Bobby leaned into the bar and asked. Reese’s face turned red. She had totally forgot that no one in the club knew about the incident.

“Ya got arrested by Hale for flashing him on her way home from her first SAMCRO party, Jax and I bailed her out.” Reese shot Oppie thanks for reminding me asshole smile

“Ya, didn’t think you would get away with that one did you sis?” Jax said while putting a arm around her. Everyone was looking at Reese now with raised eyebrows, except for Tig, he was now staring at her chest.

Before Piney was able to say a word Reese thought she would change the subject by yelling “ANOTHER SHOT FOR EVERYONE!” Chibs screamed with her on this, while pounding on the bar. Reese made sure there were enough glasses and shots to go around for everyone. Another cheers all around, and She gulped her tequila and enjoyed the burn that came with it. She was home, and didn’t realize that she had missed it, nor thought she would be getting ratted on.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have more to the story I am just drinking wine and I am tired of uploading this right now.... Sorry but I think it is a valid excuse.

Reese Delany