Status: This story will be updated over the summer

The Return of Pennywise the Dancing Clown: A Bill Denbrough Love Story

Tristan (Tris) Hannigan and Bill Denbrough have been friends since they were even too young to talk. Their parents were close since the college years, and when they had children, they all became close friends. Tris is an overachiever and has been bumped up a grade ever since grade 4, where she first met Bill's friends, The Loser Club. Her life goal (or more so her parents goal for her) is to study at Stanford University, where at a very young age the president of the University noticed how gifted she was and said that the school would accept her the day she graduates high school for her outstanding knowledge at such a young age. Everything in her life is based around her education and studying, and her parents have made it very strict for her about dating, hanging out, and activities, as all they want her to do is study. In high school, her and some of her friends (including Richie) create a rock band to gain money for their post-secondary education, as all the kids in Derry are all lower-class and need as much help in making money to achieve their college/university goals.

Bill has always been a kid who had troubles with learning difficulties due to his stuttering problems and being bullied because of it. He always found he could talk to Tris and get help from her with homework and life-skills. He fell in love with her at a young age and could never get over his feelings for her even when he felt like he should have. Although he is gifted in story-telling, writing, and leadership skills, he can't get over his depression because of his stutter and communication problems, as well because of how his parents neglect him ever since his brother, George, was killed by the monster that lives in the sewer. All his troubles lead him in and out of teenage troubles such as bad grades, depression, drugs, alcohol, and partying. His only inspiration is his friend Tristan.

Throughout the years Bill and Tris have known each other, weird stuff has happened in the town of Derry, Maine. When they were in grade seven, them and The Loser Club had to fight and destroy a clown (Pennywise) that ate children and lived under the streets of Derry. Even when they were in college, the clown came back to seek revenge on the grade sevens that tried to kill him that one day in the sewers. Pennywise especially has an obsession with Tristan, as she was the only kid in Derry that year in grade seven that could not see It. It would follow her everywhere, yet she would not acknowledge It's presence. As It became stronger over the years that The Losers Club thought they destroyed It, Tristan becomes very frightened at the creature that she heard use to follow her as a kid now that she can see It.

However, since all the losers are in college and university now, only Bill, Tristan and Richie are the only losers that can go back into the sewer and finally destroy the monster.

This story spans between a thirteen year timeframe from the ages of 12-25. Also, this story will be based in the 1990's instead of the 1950's when the story is actually based.

I do not own any of the characters, any of the songs mentioned in the story, and the main idea of where this story came from. My motivation is from Stephen King's IT.