The diary of a vampire girl

Monday - new cute boy at school = )

Time: 7:55am Date: 15/05/08

Dear Diary,

I'm waiting for Alex to pick me up for school, she's late again. She's probably repainting her nails or something stupid like that. I'm sitting in my room, listening to my newest "Green Day" CD. I'd better make sure that Alex doesn't see it, she'd kill me if she knew I was into that kind of music, all my friends think I'm into Hilary Duff and sing "Barbie Girl" in the shower! As if! I'm more into the rockin' music, MCR, A7x, Green Day, Aidan and fall Out boy are all my idols, especially MCR, I know all their songs of by heart - I know it's sad, get over it! I've just heard Alex's car pull up on my street, I peek out of the window to check it's her and then quickly take the CD out of the CD player and swiftly throw it into my secret box under the bed. I keep everything in there, all my embarressing childhood toys, my romance novels and my precious CD's. I would die if anyone found them! I run downstairs and practically throw myself into Alex's new Soft top Porche. I must go for a bit ... Alex hates it when I write when she's nattering.

Time: 12:30 pm Date: 15/05/08

Dear Diary,

I am now in the lunch hall pretending to listen to Jess, I stopped when she started talking about how hot some famous boy is. I don't get all the new lads in all these new bands, they all look like arrogent pigs to me. I let my eyes roam the large dinner hall, a large group of slutty girls is standing by the entrance, I can't see what they're all goggling at, probably a boy. I can tell by the way Tiffany's eyes are shining, she's probably thinking "Haha I must have him!". That's another thing I don't get, boys are people too, they're not pieces of meat you like to look at, for Gods sake! Suddenly the croud parts and the "piece of meat" walks out, looking extremly flustered. I was right about it being a boy, but now I can see why all those girls were crouding him, HE IS GORGEOUS! And I mean it, and I seriously don't say that very often. He has black hair, pale skin and brilliant green eyes, not the usual "hot dude" stereotype. The girls in my school go for blond and blue eyes, Not dark with green eyes. Jess is still talking at about 100 wps (words per second) and I am still not bothering to listen. I'm oblivious to the fact that the new boy is walking over until he's about a meter away.

"Hi" he says, his voice is like velvet. I open my mouth to say hello back, but Jess cuts in,

"Hi! You new?" Her voice has suddenly gone an octave higher in pitch, making her sound like a chipmunk or something. I hold in a giggle and stare at the floor.

"Yeah, mind if I sit?" I close my eyes in dispair.

"Sure, I didn't catch your name ... ?"

"Edward Colins"

"Nice name, I'm Jess McOwen, and she's Riley." I continue to stare at the floor, but I begin feel some kind of jelousy forming in my stomach. I know that Edward came over to say hello to me, I can feel it.

"Hey Riley, is there a surname that comes with that?" He grins at me, and I smile shyly back.

"It's Robertson" I say, and then look down at the floor again, Edward seems to be completly oblivious to my obvious unwillingness to speak, he keeps on asking me all these random questions, like "Where do you live?" and "What's your next class?" I answer honestly of course. I can feel Jess's death glare on me the entire time. I refuse to make eye contact with her though, finally the bell rings and I stand up to walk to English, Edward follows me, as though he doesn't know my entire family history!

"Hey Riley! Wait up!" I turn to see him running down the corridor to walk with me. I watch in amazment as he shakes of a couple of blonde girls, finally he strolls up to me and grins. I can't help but notice that his teeth are extremly white, he must have had them bleached or something. He's asking me why I am writing when walking down the corridor, and I answer

"Even though it's none of your business, I know these corridors like the back of my hand, so I don't even have to look anymore." He then asks me whether people walk into me,

"Well, people round here pretty much think I'm excaped from mental hospital" I say. He raises his eyebrow.

"And why is that?" He demands.

"'Cause my dad died a few years ago from Cancer, and I have to go see a shrink now. I had a fit ... literally" I have to look down at the floor to try and to hide my tears.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Riley" I look up at his face, there is so much sympathy and sorrow in his perfect features that I forgot how shy I am. I take his hand and smile at him. He looks suprised but pleased by this. We walk to English together, it turns out we have most lessons together, except for Gym. But I'm fine with that, by his musular build he will probably be a natural sportsman. Me, on the other hand, have no hand-eye coordiantion what so ever, and don't even get me started on Athletics! I'm serious, I can't do anything that involves sport, unless it's running. But I have to go running, every morning for the bus, I adapted so now I'm not so bad at it.

Time: 3:30 Date: 15/05/08

Dear Diary,

As I walk to the bus I can't help but wish that Edward would offer me a ride home, appararenty I live near him, Just a couple of blocks according to Alex (she saw him coming out of his house this morning before picking me up). I step onto the familier yellow school bus and sit down.

"Hey, Blondie!" A familier voice shouts from the back. I turn and raise my eyebrows at the owner of the raspy voice. It's none other than Micheal Spencer, part time Jock and full time idiot.

"Yes?" I ask.

"How come you wern't on bus this morning? Did we scare you off?" He laughs with his friends, who are all equally stupid.

"Yes and no, really. You in person didn't scare me off, if you think that a few childish pranks are going to frighten me then you're sadly mistaken. But can I give you a bit of heartfelt advise? Buy.a.bottle.of.deodourent.or something! Seriously, mate, you REEK!" And with that I turn and shove my ear phones in and pretend to listen to "Girls aloud" even though I have the sound on mute (thank God, I can't stand them)

When I finally reach home I go straight upstairs. I have to listen to something I can handle listening to without throwing up, I pull out the tattered box of my gems and I grab another Ipod, this one with all my favourite songs on. Before collapsing on the bed I check I have no homework due in tomorrow. I'm glad to find I haven't, so I fall lazily on the bed and slip into a light slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
btw .. the grammer is suppposed to be kinda bad in this story, 'cause it's a diary and all x Before the editors go and suspend it for bad grammer and stuff x