The diary of a vampire girl

Tuesday - cute boy talks and I find out something

Time: 6:00 am Date: 16/05/08

Dear Diary,

I have to say it, I'm glad it's tuesday. I can't help it, English, drama AND music today, I love them all. I am just about to have a shower.

Now I'm out of the shower I can begin to get ready! I always love this part of the morning, getting ready is my high light. I wrap my hair in a towel and begin to get dressed.

"Hmmm, something preppy, preppy ..... oooh I know!" I mumble to myself. Igrab a denim mini skirt and a bright pink tank top and shove them on, I look at myself in discust, How I would of loved to wear black skinny jeans and a MCR tee-shirt, but if I wore that then I wouldn't have any friends, I like friends, and also Edward probably wouldn't talk to me. My school is seriously messed up! I dry my hair and curl it, then I move onto make-up, I gaze for a while at my black eyeliner (an indulgence a few years ago ... I haven't used it once), after a while I pick up my awful pink eyeshadow and brown eyeliner and put it on.

Time: 8:00 am Date: 16/05/08

Dear Diary,

I've just driven into school, guess who the first person I see is? Yes, You guessed, EDWARD!! He looked over and smiled at me. I didn't realise he was smiling at me until a few moments later. I must of looked like an idiot! Most of my friends are gossiping around the corner, thankfully they haven't seen me yet. Ooops, spoke to soon, here comes Megan!

"Hey Girlfriend!" she yells at me, I yearn to tell her where to stuff it, but I hold it back. You don't want to see Megan when she's angry, and she gets very angry, very easily. I smile at her, she raises her eyebrow when she sees my diary on my lap. Better go, keep me in her good books.

Time: 12:30 pm Date: 16/05/08

Dear Diary,

As I sit here alone I watch Edward out of the corner of my eyes, he seems to be enjoying himself with his friends, and mine for that matter! They're all squashed onto one table while I sit here, alone, writing. It's not as though I care anyway ... it's just, well I want to talk to Edward! It's not fair! They all laugh very loudly at something, I glower over at Hayley. My eyes flicker over to Edward, and quickly look away in embarresment, he's staring right at me! The chair next to me and I look up to see Edward sit down.

"Er ... Hi?" I say. He laughs.

"Hey." I sit uncomfortably for a while while he looks at me with such curiosity in his eyes.

"What?" I ask. He smiles and shakes his head.

"You smell nice"

"Right ...." I frown , not knowing what to say. He inhales deeply and sighs.

"Very nice, actually" He compliments again. This time I can feel the blush creeping onto my cheeks. He smirks, and then looks at my Diary, quickly I hold it against my chest, no one looks at my diary, ever.

"Oh no you don't" I laugh, he laughs with me.

"So ... Do I get to ask you a load of questions like you did with me?"" I ask, he looks down.

"Just don't ask anything about my family" He tells me, I look at him, confused.But I agree.

Time: 2:30 pm Date: 16/05/08

Dear Diary,

I have been bombarding Edward with questions, I know know everything about him, except for his family of course. I don't understand why he didn't want me to know anything about it. I could tell he wouldn't change his mind, though, so I didn't press the matter.

At the moment I am supposed to be writing an English essey, but my mind keeps wandering to Edward, I have English with him, so that does not help. He just looks so ... nice! There are LITERALLY no words to describe him, he looks like some kind of Angel, only more perfect. The bell has just rung. And now I'm walking with Edward to Maths, thankfully I sit alone in Maths, no one to distract me! Miss Jones perposfully sat me alone so I could concentrate.

"Hey, Riley?" I look up to see Edward.

"Yeah?"

"You want to study at my house tonight?" He smiles.

"S sure" I stammer. I have been dreaming of this, except I've only known him for a day. He smiles again sits leans back to his seat. I feel as though I've died and gone to heaven!! I'm that Happy!

Time: 7:00 pm date: 16/05/08

Dear Diary,

I'm on my way home from Edward's house, it was perfect. He drove me to his house and then we worked on his paper for English for a while. But we got bored, so we decided to bake! I know, crazy, but it was so fun. We ended up putting all the flavours in, so the end result was : Chocolate, banana, cinamen, blueberry, cherry and raisen cake. It was quite nice really, after you got over the texture. It was all squishy. And then we just ... talked. About everything. Me mostly, whenever I asked him about anything he would just ignore the question, quite weird actually. What's he got to hide? He now practically knows all my family by name now, and he hasn't even met them! I did notice something else though, the radio was on while we were speaking, and when the weather announcement told us that it was going to be sunshine tomorrow, he looked angry! I didn't want to ask about it, in case he got angry at me too. The good thing is, is that we managed to get his paper finished. I'll do mine tomorrow I suppose. I'm almost home now, I can see the lights are off, meaning that no one is back yet, that's good. I forgot to tell them about going to Edward's house after school. If mom had found out then she would of had a hissy fit! And beleive me, you do NOT want to see my mother when she's angry! I used to laugh at her when I was younger, because she went all purple, but that only made her madder, so now I've learnt to just take it. I walk into the kitchen when something hits me. Where was Edward's parents? Surly he didn't live alone!? He's only 17 for christs sake! Well, I'm guessing he's 17, as he's in my year and all. The door has just opened, mom must be back. I walk down the corridor to greet her.

"Hey mom .. how-" I stare at the figure with fear building up inside me. A tall man is standing in front of me, his red eyes blazing. He stares back for a while, and then his eyes fall onto the diary I'm furiously scribbling in.

"Funny child. You're near death and you're writing in your diary?!" He scoffs. His hand reaches out.

P.O.V Riley (It's gonna be "You's" For a while, so none of you miss any action ^^

You watch in horror as the stranger grabs your diary and flings it across the room, narrowly missing the blazing fire.

"You're coming with me, missy" He snarls. The sound frightens you more than anything.

"What are you?" You whisper before you can stop yourself. The man narrows his eyes.

"Vampire" He growls. Your eyes widen, but not in shock, but in strange delight. You had always known that they were real, ever since you were a little girl you used to dream that one would take you away from your world, and you would become immortal. The vampire is watching you with facination growing in his red eyes.

"You're not afraid?" He asks, his tone is tinted with amusment. You shake your head.

"Why not?" He demands.

"Because I like Vampires, I've always known they were real" This makes him laugh.

"Oh really? Well, how would you like to be one?" He snickers, obviously expecting you to cringe back and beg him not too change you. You take him by suprise when you nod eagerly.

"Well, then come with me, little lady. You can take your diary as long as you don't tell a SOUL about us, you hear me?" You nod obediant'y and rush to retrieve your precious diary.

"What's your name?" You ask.

"Declan"

"I'm Riley"

P.O.V Declan

You watch with interest as Riley scribbles in her tattered diary. Obviously recounting the previous events. You've taken a liking to her, and she obviously doesn't mind being changed into a Vampire, she's quite keen on it, from what you've seen. Edward will be pleased with this one ....

Dear Diary,

From what I've told you in the past few entries, you must know that I'm not going to be human for much longer, at least I hope not. Maybe then I could dress how I wanted to dress, and not in stupid pink and mini skirts. I regonise the road I'm on, but I can't remember where. Declan is sitting beside me, we're in the car. I obviously left a note for mom, telling her that "I've gone out with some friends" I carefully didn't write which ones, because if I had then she would ring them up.

"Declan, will I still be able to go to school when I'm changed?" I ask. This question has been bugging me for a while.

"Yes, but You'll have to keep a low profile. You'll be craving the human's blood more that older Vampire's so don't attract attention to yourself." Great, like that's going to happen, I'm easily the most popular girl in school! The car has just stopped, I definatly recognise this place, but I can't remember where. Declan told me that I'm meeting the head of Vampire's, the Prince. I've just recognised the street, it's the same street Edward lives on. Co oncidence. I follow Declan up someone's garden and wait patiently while we wait after he's pressed the doorbell. The door creaks open and someone is standing there.

"Riley?" The person asks in suprise.

"Edward?"

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Declan took me here." I'm feeling stupid now. Edward grabs my hand and drags me inside his house, Declan follows looking confused.

"You two know each other?"

"We're in the same class" I tell him.

"Oh. It's ok Edward, Riley knows about us" Edward looks at me.

"And she doesn't care?" He raises his eyebrows. I shake my head. He looks relieved.

"Better get this over with then" He sighs.

"Wait, you're going to do it now?" I'm nervous now. He nods and advances on me. I'm not scared.

"Will it hurt?" I whisper. He tilts his hand from side to side. A little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
More soon my lovelys x comment on what you think x I know, it wasn't supposed to be a vampire romance at the beginning, but I had inspiration = )