The diary of a vampire girl

Wednesday - walking home

Time: 8:00pm Date: 17/05/08 Location: Dark street

Dear Diary,

As I walk home, several things occur to me, 1. I'm a vampire. 2. Edward is a vampire. 3. Surely, If I'm a vampire, that means that I will be unnaturally beautiful now? The pale moonlight sparkles down on me, making my now deadly white hand shine. There is no one around, only me. Rain begins to fall, but surprisingly, I don't feel the once cold drops against my icy skin. I find that I miss the wetness of the rain. My suddenly hyper sensitive sense of smell kicks in as I pass a group of teenagers smoking outside a corner shop. They're scent makes my mouth water, and I have to fight the urge to kill them all. They look at me as though I'm a crazy lady and skulk away down the street.
I hurry on down the street, my clothes are sticking to me now. They're soaking wet from the downpour. I wish I had a jacket.

I hear a noise behind me, a sort of rustling coming from the bushes. I don't turn though, it's probably just a cat or something. I keep walking. My thoughts return to Edward. The way his skin looks in the sunlight, I new there was something different about him. I can't believe that he was a vampire the whole time, and now I'm a vampire. I have dreamed of this since I first heard about them when I was 3. I've never been scared, or even wary that they might exist. I used to think they did, but then, as I grew older, and I became more mature, those kind of fantasies left me. I still wanted to be one though. I always have wanted to be a vampire.

The rustling is getting louder now, as though something is following me. I turn.

P.O.V Riley (again)

You stare in shock at the monstrous creature glaring at you. For once, you feel scared. It's eyes glow red in the darkness, and it's breathing becomes heavy and menacing. You open your mouth, intent on screaming, but a cool hand clamps itself over your lips. Your eyes widen as the thing walks forward. You can see it clearly now, the thick, rough fur covering it, the sharp teeth glinting in the dark, and the sheer size of it, at least 7ft tall. You realize you've dropped your diary in your fright. The hand is still clamped over your mouth, you swivel your eyes around to see Edward standing just behind you slightly. Sharp fangs growing out of his mouth.

"Get out of here, Dog" He spits. The "Dog" grins, showing more shockingly white teeth.

"Nice welcome, Leech. But, if your memory is as good as it used to be, you'll remember that this is my land you're intruding on."

"It's anyone's land, Dog" His velvet voice doesn't fail to send butterflies into your stomach. Why does he have to look so ... nice?

"I was here first, Bloodsucker" The creature sneers "I see you've made a new one? What did you do this time? Tie her up for a year with only one piece of bread a day, like last time, or did you go for the old fashioned way? Corner her in a deserted street alleyway?"

You can feel Edward Tense next to you, you rip his hand from over your mouth.

"No, actually. I changed by choice" You glare up at the "Dog", who laughs down at you.

"Such a pretty girl, beautiful even. I should like to have you as my wife"

Your eyes widen in shock, and Edward pulls you backwards.

"She's already taken" He says firmly. He wraps his arm around your waist, holding you securely to his side.

"I wouldn't be so sure, Leech, she'll come round" You narrow your eyes at him. You open your mouth to say something extremely rude to it, but it's gone.

"What was that?" You whisper, fear has suddenly caught up with you, a few minutes too late.

"Werewolf" Edward mutters. Shivers run up your spine.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe yay WEREWOLVES in here too now x