The diary of a vampire girl

Thursday - Blah Blah school Blah Blah ...

Time: 7:28 date: 18/05/08 In my room.

Dear Diary,

After the *shudder* werewolf had left (Still grinning, might I add), Edward had run off. I was confused at first, why had he just run like that. But I saw a group of drunk men walk out of the bar, and they smelt gross, even their blood smelt like alcohol.

I made my way home, very quickly, and collapsed on my bed. I don't remember thinking too much. Just drifting off into a deep sleep.

Time: 12:44 date: 18/05/08 Lunch Hall

Dear Diary,

I don't think I can stand this anymore. Do these people talk about anything else other that the opposite sex? Seriously, it's "Ooh Jason hooked up with Annabelle last night, and he came out at 3.00 am with his tie around his head!". I'm resisting the urge to kill them all, which I can do now *giggle giggle*. I must admit, I'm sort of disappointed. I was expecting the burning pain of thirst for everyone's blood. But, so far, nothing. I'm not even remotely thirsty. The smell of human food is making me feel extremely nauseous though. Edward is sat next to me, smiling smugly, as though he can read my mind or something.
"Can you read my mind" I ask him, he looks at me with an innocent expression, but then I remember something that I told Declan last night. My eyes widen.
"Oh, You can, can't you?" He grins and nods.
"Uh huh, Declan was thinking about your conversation just after you left." I can feel my face begin to burn, he doesn't seem to notice though.
"That's why I came after you. Thank God I did. That dog could have killed you -"
"Hey, I thought I was the strongest creature on the planet, now" I interrupt. He smiles down at me.
"You will be. But because you're new-born, you ask on instinct." I'm quite miffed at that, I was all excited about being able to kick some serious werewolf but! My expression/thoughts must have given my feelings away, because Edward laughed.
"Don't worry. I'm going to train you. With any luck, you'll be ready to 'kick some serious werewolf but' by the end of the month." His mouth twists in a kind of half smile, half grimace. But when I ask him what's wrong, he just shakes his head. strange.

Time: 1:08 Date: 18/05/08 English

Dear Diary,

The effect Edward has on the staff (especially the woman) is incredible. All he has to do is ask, and his entire timetable is re arranged. He wanted to be with me apparently, because he now has all lessons with me. It's very flattering really.

My thoughts seem to entertain him considerably. He's always listening, so I have to be very careful not to think about anything I shouldn't. I don't want him finding out about ... oops, Mr. Barker has just come over. Better stop writing for a bit.

POV Riley

You slip your diary under your english essay that you've already finished. Stupid teachers, poking around just when your about to tell the gorgeous boy next to you about something you don't want him finding out about. Wait, It's a good thing he did!

Time: 1:12 date: 18/05/08 Still English

Dear Diary,

Urgh, I can't believe I almost wrote about my secret. I mean, It was bad enough when I had to keep it secret from the whole class. Now, I can't even think about it?
OK, this is stupid, maybe I should just tell him? I mean, how will he ever love me when I'm a fake? Oh, who am I kidding, he'll never love me ... Oops, I forgot. He can hear what I'm thinking, so he now knows I want him to love me. Ah, crap, I've done it again.

I just looked over at Edward, he looked kind of pained, like someone was shoving pinching him very hard. Ella must be torturing him about lip gloss or something like that. I can't help but feel jealous, does she love him with all of her being? No! Do I? I guess the answer to that would be ... Yes. I do love him.

A note just landed on my desk, and it's addressed to me. I bet it's another "I'm Hot, you're hot, lets hook up!" note from a sick boy. I open it unwillingly.

Riley,

You seriously need to be more careful with your thoughts, I've been able to hear everything you've been thinking.

Meet me by the bike sheds after school. I need to tell you something.

Edward.


OK, so it wasn't a sick note from the boys in the back. Edward's writing is so lovely. It looks like how shakespeare would write. In fact, I wouldn't be suprised if Edward used to be Shakespeare's assistant or something. I wonder what Edward wants to tell me. It can't be bad, because he would look more tense, although, when sitting next to Ella, one needs to always be ready for a sudden attack of ones self esteem. Seriously, one minute, she's all "Oh, Riley Babe! How lovely you look today" and the next she's growing devil horns and telling you what a sl*t you are. It would be funny, if I wasn't always the one on attack. I dread to think what she would be like if I didn't wear ... Someone stop me, please! I nearly did it again!

Time: 3:35 Date:18/05/08 By the bike sheds.

Dear Diary,

Well, it's a stressful thing, waiting for Edward. My mind keeps on imagining weird reasons why he would want to see me.

1. He's my father. (Gross!)
2. He's moving to Washington to be near the President, incase he needs Edward's help.
3. He wants me to be a spy on the werwolves.
4. He wants me to kill every girl in the school, because they've all been bugging him for a date.

I can sense someone behind me, so I turn, and a huge man is towering over me -

POV Riley.

The man leers at you, and you grimace.
"Aw, come on, Darlin'. I'm not going to hurt you..." He smirks in what he expects to be a very attractive way, but it actually makes him look like a serial killer or rapist. more than likely that he is you think, and shudder at the thought.

You hear a shout from across the parking Lot. The man looks up and his eyes widen, quickly, he graps you and runs away with you in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh huh Took me ages. = /
sorry Readers!! ... if there are any x hehe x