The diary of a vampire girl

Thursday - maybe Edward isn't what I thought he wa

date etc.

dear Diary,

Well, after the strange, big man had sprinted across the parking lot, with me in his arms, he threw me into the back on his (well, i assume it's his) car, and drove off. I just get on thinking
"OKay, Edward i'm going to give you directions to where i'm going. FIND ME!" and then thinking every single detail of what i could see out of the car windows.

I've been sat here for about 3 hours now, with no signs of slowing down, or even having a toilet break. Not that I need to, but it would be nice if mr.doesn't speak would show a little compassion for a poor, defenseless new-born vampire! Gaaawwd. The man chuckles at something, but i ignore him. He's probably listening to the radio or something.

Two hours later.

Thank God!! We're finally slowing down. I fell asleep a little back then, hope i dribbled on mr. doesn't speak's imaculate leather seats. I glance out of the window for a fraction of a second, nothing out there except feilds and the odd tree. Wonder why he's taken me here ... the man yanked my door open and hissed something under his breath. Maybe he hit his shin on the metal. I resist the urge to grin at his pain, and clamber out. The fresh air feels so good against my skin. I wonder where Edward could be .. i gave him directions and everything, although .. i fell asleep for a while.. maybe he's taken the wrong turning or something!

"He's not going to find you" the man whispers. I whip round, glaring at him with my new eyes. He flinches but doesn't back down.
"He won't. I put a protective sheild around you when u were asleep. All traces of where you are unclear for him." My glare becomes wider and a feral snarl excapes from my lips, shocking both me and him.
"He can't hurt you" He whispers. I frown and hiss at him. "Edward!!" I scream in my head.
"I'll never let him touch you" I can't help it. I have to talk to him.
"What do you mean?" I half talk, half snarl. The man flinches again but says nothing. There's a defiance in his eyes that i can't work out.
"TELL ME!!" I shout. Again, He flinches but talks.
"He's a monster. He's going to make you like him. You haven't seen the things he's done. The families he's ripped apart; the disasters he's caused. I can't let him take you as well; you don't know it, but me and you are linked in more than one way. I'm not a phyco who's going to kill you.Riley, I'm your father."
I knew what he was going to say before he said it. I wanted to snarl at him, to make him cower and beg for mercy. He had taken me away from Edward, told me he was a monster. But something in his eyes tells me he believes what he's saying. He truly thinks that Edward would try to kill me.
I'm not sure whether he's telling the truth about being my dad, but I'll deal with that later. Now, I have to tell him that i'm already like Edward, and he can't kill me.
"This is going to come as a shock ... but ... " he finishes my sentance before i say it:
"You're already a vampire, i know that. what I meant before was, that he's going to turn you into a monster like him. He'll tell you he's going to train you to be able to keep control over your emotions, to be able to fight others when the time comes that you might need it. But what he means is: I'll teach you to be able to lie to people about what you're feeling, I'll teach you to kill whole towns in one night.
He's a killer, Riley, don't forget that."
If he thought that i believed him, even for one second, he was wrong, I knew Edward, he wouldn't do that to anyone. Another snarl ripped out of my lips and I crouched down, ready to spring at him. He looks utterly terrified, but that doesn't stop me; I take off from the ground and land on him. ready to rip out his throat. My snarls become more pronounced, making it clear that this man will die today. Nothing will stop me now.
"RILEY!!" Edward's voice cuts through my frenzy. I stop and look up. He is standing 100 meters away, staring at me in shock. I look down at the man i'm on top of. His face is scrunched in terror, his mouth open in a silent prayer. As I climb off him, his eyes open, and he scrambles to his feet. He hasn't seen Edward yet, and I dread when he does. I resist the urge to run towards Edward now. Planting my feet, to the ground. The man frowns in wonder.
"How did you stop?" He asks. He seems confused. Before I have time to answer, he continues.
"You shouldn't be able to stop killing someone, even if you haven't started. It would take a force greater than bloodlust to pull you away..." He trails off as he sees me looking over his shoulder. "What are you ..?" he turns and sees Edward standing alone. The utter terror that clouds his eyes now is triple what i saw when i was going to kill him. I look over at Edward, and I'm shocked to see him crouching, his lips pulled across his gleaming teach in a growl. What's the matter with him?
"Edward .. " I whisper. What if what the man said was true, what if he really is a monster .. I dont' know how i'd be able to go on if he was..
Another growl erupts from edward's mouth, but it's changed. It's not a warning any more.
I look over and see him slowly walking towards me. The urge is to go towards him, but i hold back. I'm not sure about him anymore. I watch his eyes become pleading. Unwillingly, I take a step back. Imediantly, the pleading vanishes, and in it's place is nothing. Just a hard, blank stare. It's more terrifying than watching anger and hatred bruing in there. I can't tell what he's thinking. He's walking quicker now; and I'm frozen to the spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh I'm getting into it again!! YAY!
sorry for the almost year long wait >_<