Status: testing the waters.. let me know!

Stay

One

I sat at my desk. Reading and re-reading my letter over and over to myself. I wanted to make sure it was perfect. This was hands down the most important letter I have ever written in my life.

'Dear Liam,

All it took was two weeks. In those two weeks I have fallen head over heels in love with you. And in those two weeks, it took one night to change our lives forever. I know this would be better to say in person, but I can't even fathom the idea of how you'll react. In scared you'll shut me out. Accuse me of lying. Or something else that's completely ridiculous. 

I'm pregnant, Liam.

Your the first man I've ever slept with so I know he/she is yours. I know this will come off as a shock but I need to tell you. Facing you in person is way too terrifying. I know this is a lot to process and I know, I just know you'll do the right thing. 

I love you, Liam. 

Xoxo-Kassi.'

I figured it was alright. As alright as it could get I guess. I folded the paper three times and put a sticker on it to hold it closed.

I wasn't quite sure how he would take it. With his fame I'm sure he'll assume I'm crazy and I'm just in it for the money, but he should know better. In the two weeks we spent together I told him everything there is to know about me. And he did the same. We trusted each other.

I know what your thinking, two weeks with the Liam Payne of One Direction? How did you score? Well, it's plain and simple. My best friend Charlotte comes from a wealthy family. So ofcourse when the word of a very expensive cruise was coming around she bought out the entire boat. All except six people who got there first and our other best friend Rhian. So, it made for a good time. The best time of my life.

~Flashback~

"Kassi, come on. It will be fine." Paisley whined.
 
I wasn't having it. I sat down and glared at her. Call me stubborn but I don't care.

"Paisley, there are international pop stars out there. I can't act a fool. Especially if we're going to be here for two weeks abd they're the only people here." They didn't know we were the only other people. Actually, I'm sure they were getting pretty curious as to why there was no-one else out there. They weren't aware we were here. Once I saw them I ran to our room with the other two hot on my tracks.

"Kass, you're being too uptight. What do you ALWAYS say?" Paisley asked crossing her arms and looking up as if she were thinking.

"That you wish you would live a little bit more before your tied down with the millions of spawns that you want." Rhian added. Both girls nodded and looked at me. 

Shit. Leave it to them to use myself against me. There really wasn't any arguing I could do.

"Fine." I huffed getting up abd making sure I was presentable. Once I declared I looked decent we walked out to the pool where the others were. They looked up surprised but welcoming.

One member caught my eye. Liam. He winked which made me look down trying to contain the blush that was creeping on my face.

I heard him laugh ad he walked over to me.

"Hi, my names Liam. You are?" He stretched a hand out to me. I took it.

"Kassi. Nice to meet you, Liam." I said smiling. He introduced me to the other boys. I knew their names already. And the last one was Perrie, Zayns girlfriend. 

~end flashback~

I smiled at the memory. That wad the day that changed my life. As cliche as that sounded.

My thoughts were soon interrupted.

"Kassi, the boys and Perrie are on their way. Ready to get this party started?" Rhian asked winking. She and Paisley obviously knew I was pregnant. I couldn't not tell them. But Liam had to know next. That's why we planned this party. 

So I could tell Liam Payne that he is going to be a father.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know if it's a keeper or not! Comments always keep my inspired!