Status: work in progress, bare with me.

Why so Serious?

Your betrayal.

It was nice to be on vacation, to just rest on the boat in the middle of nowhere; take in the sun and hear the waves softly hitting the side of the boat. My sun glasses blocked the sun rays from stinging my eyes, the tan lotion sort of stopped me from burning my skin due to the hot sun. My hands were at my sides and my eyes were closed as I sat on the beach chair while the boat swayed, the ear buds in my ear played music blocking the rest of the world out.

So here we are...
I'm in your head...
I'm in your heart!

You were told to run away
Soak the place, and light the flame
Pay the price for your betrayal
Your betrayal, your betrayal!


I didn't hear the small motor boat pull up to the side of my boat, I didn't hear the people yelling to get on the boat and to find the rich girl. My head nodded to the music flowing through the head phone, my foot tapped against the seat.


You said that we'd be forever
How could you kill me and lie to my face?
Now that we can't be together
There's just no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I'm in your head
I'm in your heart!!!


I watched the clear sky and slowly started to sit up and take off my sunglasses, while still listening to music I stood and walked over to the side of the boat. I looked into the water with a smile on my but that faltered when I saw the man standing behind me, he wore a black mask and his dark brown eyes looked like they were smiling at me. Before I could react his hand reached around and placed a cloth against my face, I slammed my head back hoping to knock him in the face but I missed. I felt my world becoming dizzy and my breathing start to slow down as sleep started to take over.

I was told to stay away
Those two words I can't obey
Pay the price for your betrayal.


The last thing I saw was Mark standing over me as I was picked up into the mans arms, his smile went from cheek to cheek. He pushed a piece of my hair to the side and spoke something, but because of the music in my ears; I couldn't hear a damn thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter I know but I promise it will get better.