Status: work in progress, bare with me.

Why so Serious?

I don't want anything from you.

"Just call me Robin."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, this kid found the layer and was now thinking that he was apart of everything; a cop should stay a cop and not try to become a super hero. There is no such thing as super hero's.

"Go back to being a cop, its good to have someone on the inside." I said turning to the back to the computer, I was trying to figure out the jokers patterns but nothing was coming up. He's been staying off the radar, I narrowed my eyes and balled my hand into a fist.

"Bastard."

I stared at the screen at those eyes, the clown makeup and the green dyed hair; I hated clowns.

"He's not going to come after you Ava, you're one thing that is not on his mind." I heard him speak and I turned the chair around facing him, slowly I stood up allowing my heels to touch the floor.

"You have no fucking idea." I said.

I walked past him and out of the layer into the house, it was turned into a home for foster children so it was easy to sneak in and out of the place with out being noticed. I know interesting right, his little sister in a foster home and no one gives a shit.
I walked into the building and scanned my name, as I walked towards the elevator I was stopped by one of the security guards.

"You got a package sent up to your office." He said with a smile.

I narrowed my eyes in thought, who would send me a package?

Giving a smile and a nod, I turned and made my way into the elevator; When I reached my floor as soon as I walked out of the elevator every single pair of eyes were on me. I stopped and stared back and no one seemed to falter their stare, I folded my arms and leaned to the side while sending them all a serious glare.

"Do I have a stare at me sign on my fucking forehead!?" I raised my hands causing everyone to look back at there work, I looked over to my room and noticed my brother standing and staring at something; I quickly made my way over avoiding the continuous stares. I was pretty much a happy person before the Joker decided to escape and bother me.

"You have an admirer, Ava." His eyes met my own and I looked at the package, a clown sat on the edge of my desk with a rose in it's hand along with a note. "I guess the Joker has a thing for my little sister." He sent me a smirk but I could tell on the inside he was freaking out, it took him such a long time to get him captured the first time; to save me.

"Get out Bruce and give me my damn pen back please." I held my hand out and gave him a side look, sighing he placed my pen into my hand and walked out; but not before staring at the clown.

I walked over to my desk and grabbed the clown, it has a huge smile on its face and the damn thing creeped me out. I twisted it around getting every single angle of clown, I then looked into its eyes and narrowed my eyes. It was as if they were staring back at me, the eyes looked so fucking real. I jumped when the eyes moved and a glint reflected off of them.

"God...what the fuck?" I looked at the eyes again and tapped them, glass or plastic. I couldn't fully tell, so I smiled. "Fuck...you." I grabbed the note and read it.

Dear Ava.

Get your fucking ass here.

Joker.


I rubbed my eyes and tossed the clown out of my open window, the damn thing didn't just creep me out but I was being watched by the damn creep. I heard the knock at the door and looked at my brother, he looked worried now and I knew why. He just didn't know the feeling I secretly held; something that I would take to the grave.

"I'm okay Bruce, let me get this paper work done." I said while taking a sip of the coffee that he had given me.

"I'll drive you home tonight." I shook my head and stood up, walking over to the door I placed my hand on his chest and slowly pushed him out.

"Just because I'm your younger sister, doesn't mean I need batman's protection all the time." I shut the door and turned towards my desk.

His laughter echoed through the hotel area and I shifted on the bed I was placed on, it was dark and all of the windows were boarded up. Did this guy not like the light? I shifted closer to the edge of the bed and placed my feet to the floor, I had no shoes on and I could feel the cold floor beneath my feet. My heart raised as I heard the footsteps coming closer to the room, quickly I stuffed myself under the bed and placed my hand over my mouth; not like it would really help.

The door opened and light flooded the room, great, they would know I was hiding. I watch the boots walk around the bed and then over to a door that I didn't see before, they opened it, flicked on the light and then closed the door leaving the light on.

"Boss!" I heard the man yell.

A groan came from outside of the room and then another person walked into the room, they had different shoes on. They were black boots with a steel toe, I knew because I used to own a pair. I watched them to the same thing as they other person and then they stopped in front of the bed, grumbling a few words they walked over to the person. The body dropped in front of my face and I held back a squeal, his laughter was loud as he knelt in front of me.

"Now, this is what happens...when they don't...look." He giggled and grabbed my hair pulling me from under the bed, my hands wrapped around his gloved hands as he slammed me onto the bed and hovered over me. His grip didn't falter.

"What do you want from me?" I shifted under his weight and waited for his response.

He licked the inside of his cheeks, licked his lips and then bit onto his bottom lip as if he was thinking about what to say next. I narrowed my eyes in confusion, everything that I had knew about the Joker was him just doing and not planning or thinking about it. So why was he thinking about what to say?

His other hand traveled up to my face and he grabbed me causing me to look him right in the eyes, he had a powerful stare.

"I don't want anything from you..." His voice was low as he leaned in putting more of his body weight on me and leaned to my ear. "I..."

He paused and I could feel him lick his lips, I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to shift his weight but ended up just rubbing against him. I heard the moan or groan escape his throat and then felt the smile form on his lips.

"I don't want anything from you, Ava." He shifted his weight and was not standing, just staring at me. A small laugh escaped his lips as he stood to the side, his hand outstretched. "You may go doll, I will be seeing you...soon." I looked at him in pure confusion.

Was he really letting me go?

I didn't second guess it because I saw the anger filling his eyes with the longer I took, I pushed off the bed and made my way past him, down the stairs and out of the building. I had no idea where I was so I just started to aimlessly walk in hopes that someone would find me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I lost a subscriber?

I don't understand why but that's okay everyone has their likes and dislikes.

Leave me some love?